Manchester Airport Inn Reviews PagesManchester Airport Inn Customer Reviews
- 1261 Manchester Airport Inn Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Manchester Airport Inn Reviews Pages would book again
- 1261 customers have given an average rating of
- Airport Inn we arrived back 2 days late from Tenerife due to the snow conditions at 2.30 am, the car was parked at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport the Night Manager was so helpful I would certainly recommend a stay there!
Miss Gregory 13 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Very easy booking process for an airport hotel at Manchester. Hotel was fine and as described. No problems at all and will use again.
Mr Young 05 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Airport Inn Every thing went really well, the staff were very helpful, We had a lovely meal in the evening, the only negative thing was that the room was too hot.
Mrs Lumley 23 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn All fine except that one of the two double beds was a sofabed, so very cramped for 2 children to share.
Mrs Richardson 11 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn The drivers were very polite and helpful. However, the taxi booked was in fact a minibus which was a bit uncomfy and made for a very noisy journey.
Mr Taylor 26 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn stayed at the Holiday Inn Manchester ,had to search for a parking place but the bus link to the airport and back was prompt and efficient Hotel suited the purpose
Mr Gage 21 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn The staff were very helpful and the hotel was spot on. Parking was good and secure.Transfer was good and reliable.
Mr Farmery 08 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn The holiday inn manchester airport is the ideal stopover prior to a flight. The car parking was included and the shuttle bus service excellent.
Mrs Moss 31 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything went very smoothly, and the hotel absolutely suited our needs (plus we used their swimming pool and had a decent meal - nice way to start a holiday!). Only one slight problem in that the hotel's shuttle bus timetable had changed (we needed an early shuttle for a v early flight) - however the hotel honoured what was on the website and said they were happy to pay for a taxi if we wanted to go outside the timetable. Excellent all round and would use this service and hotel again.
Mrs Turner 30 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything as described. Reception staff very friendly and very helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend to any one. 1st class service.
Mr Hayhurst 20 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything went really well, nice meal, comfortable night, and the car was there when we got back! Staff professional knew what they were doing. Good transfer and fair price.
Mr Goodman 17 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn Staff helpful, good hotel ideal for the airport,room was small but clean and as described would recommend and would book again.
Mrs Hamilton-Cook 03 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything was fine and the facilities were as described. The only problem was getting the 20% off everthing booked to the room when settling the bill but I put them right in the end!
Mr Buckby 05 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn Rooms are small but clean and comfortable.The scheduled collection hourly from the terminal can be a little frustrating if you just miss a bus.
Mr Cross 21 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn Great value, on site parking was a real plus
Mr Nancarrow 02 Feb, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn The guy I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and helpful.
Mrs Hughes 02 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Airport Inn An easy website to navigate with more than competitive pricing
Mr Littlemore 12 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn any further holidays i take from manchester where it makes sense to stop overnight first, holiday inn is where i'll be.
Mr Smith 08 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn everything was easy from the booking on the website and the transfer to the airport, which made a good start to our holiday, a pleasant and friendly experience thank you
Mr Witheridge 02 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything was as stated. The reception at the hotel was first class and the dinner was excellent. Transport to the Airport and back was very good. All in all very good value for money
Mr Bradley 28 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Easy booking system, no hassles, Hote very clean, excellent service, fab food, will use again next time we fly from manchester
Mrs Macdona;D 17 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Just keep up the good work/prices and any future vouchers would be nice.
Mr Turner 10 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything went very smoothly
Mr Hinton 19 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn hotel staff very helpful and friendly. excellent rooms
Mr Cooper 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Easy trouble free stay
Mr Cooper 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Excellent flights on time whilst others around us had problems.
Mr Chambers 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Great bus service and easy to use.
Mrs Strachan 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Evening meal was very good, we had to leave before breakfast for our flight, and it was very good to be able to leave our car and to have transport to and from the airport. I am very pleased to have chosen both Holiday Extras and Holiday Inn Manchester.
Mr Cope 21 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything was easy and painless from start to end, will use it again!!!
Dr Parsy 16 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything we booked was excellent and made the start to our holiday hassle free
Mrs Bramwell 23 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Excellent
Mr Martin 23 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn A good deal for a hotel/parking package. Excellent value
Mr Evans 06 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Great way to start your holidays
Mrs Staunch 27 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn lovely lady on the end of the phone
efficient phone call
Dr Medcalf 03 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn was very impressed with the helpfullness of check in staff, clear information provided re airport pick ups, took advantage of a breakfast offer thought the food of a good standard and the restaurant made a relaxing start to our holiday all good value for money
Mrs Gillott 26 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Well laid out website, straightforward instructions. Basically dead easy to choose your hotel and book!!!
Mrs Redfern 18 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Airport Inn Excellent service and value for money. Thank you.
Mrs Venn 22 Apr, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn thanks once again for an excellent service
Mr Izatt 08 May, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn very easy way to book with competative prices
Mrs Gates 12 May, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn Very satisfied with simplicity of booking a hotel that included car parking for up to 15 days.
Mrs Beesley 11 May, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn all went very well, no fuss and well looked after -- highly recommended AAA+++
Mr Dunlop 05 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn the car parking was ideal as it was in the hotel grounds, the transfer service was quick and efficient, and when we returned to the airport the driver came straight over to pick us up without us having to wait until his due time he was very polite and obliging.
Mrs Fereday 12 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn Everything went very smoothly, the Holiday in was excellent and we enjoyed a good meal the night before we flew from Manchester. The shuttle service to and from the airport was efficient, friendly and on time. Our car was securely parked, and having all this organised for us certainly took the stress out of travel arrangements. We would higly recommend it.
Mrs Marvin-Green 08 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn The service was fantastic. Parking and hotel with transfers included was brilliant value for money and took away the stress of trying to drive to the airport on the day of departure and was as cheap!
Mrs Saunders 17 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn The service i received was first class and very easy to organise, i would certainly reccomend holiday extras to family and friends
Mr Lewis 27 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn Airport Hotel Exelent
Mr Thornton 05 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn good service and a good price, as usual, thanks!
Mr Smith 02 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn Holiday Inn at Manchester Airport was very good,check in and parking were very easy,transfer to the airport was smooth and on time. All round very good. Thanks.
Mr Mcgrath 02 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn All said above!
Mr Jakubczyk 12 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Airport Inn The stay at the hotel was comfortable and the transportation to and from the airport went smoothly despite the security issues. I'd certainly do the same again.
Mr Sliwinski 10 Jul, 2007out of 5