This handy car park is right over the road from the terminal, less than a five-minute walk. As if that wasn't good enough, staff patrol regularly, 24 hours a day. Between patrols, there's CCTV in use as well. For easy access to the terminal, this is the right choice.
Reasons to book Glasgow Short Stay
- Easy, secured parking that's just a short walk from the terminal.
- Less than five minutes from the terminal on foot.
- 24-hour patrols will keep an eye on your car.
Glasgow Short Stay Transfers
The car park is less than a 5-minute walk from the terminal, directly opposite.
Disabled facilities: There are spaces reserved for Blue Badge holders on all levels.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The entrance barrier will read your number plate and give you a ticket.
Make sure you have your booking details to hand as you'll need these to get into the car park.
Park in any available space and keep hold of your keys. If you have any problems, use the intercom to speak to staff.
Departure: Return to the car park and collect your car from where you left it. Put the ticket you were given on entry into the barrier to exit. If you have any problems, use the intercom on the barrier.
Security at Glasgow Short Stay
The car park will be manned 24 hours a day and staff will patrol the site regularly. The car park has flood lighting and CCTV.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Glasgow Short Stay Address