Birmingham Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer ratings and feedback
- Our Birmingham hotels were rated 9044 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
These are responses from our customers who have booked with Holiday Extras and stayed at one of our Birmingham airport hotels. For testimonials specific to a particular hotel, click on the link next to the hotel name.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Hotels would book again
- 9046 customers have given an average rating of
- Premier Inn - Read more Premier Inn reviews Excellent price for hotel stay and fifteen nights parking. Will use again
Mr Lambert 21 Feb, 2014out of 5
- St Johns everything as described the hotel was lovely the staff very friendly and the hotel itself was very clean we stayed overnight before flying from birmingham airport which isn't far from the hotel at all 10 minutes taxi drive
Mrs Simmonds 21 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Hilton Metropole Have booked through Holidays Extras before and always go back to them
Mrs Stringer 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Premier Inn Always use Holiday Extras when going on holiday. Booking is easy and hotel always as described.
Mrs Fletcher 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Hilton Metropole Hotel and parking package was excellent value. The transfer to and from the hotel was very efficient and gave us a great seat and end to our holiday.
Mrs Herbert 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Regency - Read more Regency reviews All very good thank you. Hotel clean and comfortable with good price and parking very easy to find.
Mrs Skipworth 23 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Coventry Hill Everything went smoothly and was as described and staff helpful.
Mr Mcgahey 01 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Novotel - Read more Novotel reviews everything went well through the whole booking experience and the staff were extremely helpful
Mr Whelband 03 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Yes thank you. The whole experience was very good
Mr Bridgefoot 03 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Regency Everything was great thank you
Mrs Patrick 29 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Everything was great. My only complaint is I booked under my own name of Dr Emma Clancy then booked a further room and parking for my friend Mr George Mortimer after which all correspondence started being addressed to Mr Mortimer including my own booking. There is probably a good reason for it but having been a customer of yours for a while it was a bit perturbing. Small grumble and otherwise everything was perfect as it always has been when I've used holiday extras.
Mr Mortimer 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Novotel Excellent!
Mr Brown 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Novotel Simple to use and saves money
Mr Rimmer 14 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Novotel We had to wait quite a long time for our car to arrive once we had landed
Mrs Brunton 10 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Regency Hotel was easy to find. Accommodation was excellent as was food and standard of room. Staff were courteous and friendly
Ms Holland 21 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Staff were great
Mrs Bush 17 Nov, 2013out of 5
- St Johns Hotel was lovely, easy to find and close to the car park and airport. drop off at the car park was very quick and easy although it was much further from the airport than i expected.
Miss Cowling 26 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Everything was so easy.Staff were pleasant and helpful.Nothing to complain about. Thank you.
Mrs Simmons 23 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Novotel every thing was just as said & we enjoyed everything
Mr Cooper 03 Dec, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Convenient hotel and friendly parking people. Nice and smiley!
Mrs Tuck 09 Dec, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Definitely all staff great, made the holiday very enjoyable.
Mrs Taylor 08 Dec, 2013out of 5
- Novotel brilliant service, hotel good clean and child friendly.Will stay again when flying from BHX.
Miss Howells 19 Dec, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Everything went smoothly and the staff helpful. No hitches at either end of our holiday
Mr Horley 18 Dec, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Excellent Novotel hotel
Mr Awad 16 Dec, 2013out of 5