Birmingham Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer ratings and feedback
- 7235 reviews scored an average of for our Birmingham hotels
- Only the best, quality-assured hotel services from Holiday Extras
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
These are responses from our customers who have booked with Holiday Extras and stayed at one of our Birmingham airport hotels. For testimonials specific to a particular hotel, click on the link next to the hotel name.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Hotels would book again
- 7235 customers have given an average rating of
- Best Western Plus hotel - Read more Best Western Plus hotel reviews Hotel was fab, only thing but not hotels fault, taxi was late picking up for transfer to airport!
Miss Gwyther 07 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis hotel Birmingham airport Every thing was excellent,will definitely use again
Ms Sims 07 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel yes very good . excellent service.
Mr Loud 07 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis hotel Birmingham airport - Read more Ibis hotel Birmingham airport reviews excellent
Mr Hill 07 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel hotel Everything was better than expected. The hotel was great and the staff really helpful
Mr Collinge 07 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis hotel Birmingham airport Car parking / hotel. Very good value and straight forward.
Mrs Collins 07 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel - Read more Novotel reviews Everthing as stated, was very satisfactory
Mr Webster 06 May, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore NEC hotel - Read more Ramada Encore NEC hotel reviews Yes just fine thank you.
Mr Rawlinson 06 May, 2013out of 5
- everything was excellent
Mrs Hughes 05 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel hotel Very Smooth easy internet bookings
Mr Shillaker 04 May, 2013out of 5
- Best Western Plus hotel Hotel was nice and taxi to airport on time both ways
Mrs Roberts 03 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis hotel Birmingham airport Booked, paid and services provided. No problems. Everything straight forward and clear.
Mrs Walch 03 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis hotel Birmingham airport all ok.no problems
Mr Thomson 02 May, 2013out of 5
- The Regency hotel - Read more The Regency hotel reviews brilliant
Mr Bruce 01 May, 2013out of 5
- The Regency hotel Very helpful and reliable. Thoroughly pleased with the service.
Mr Stevenson 30 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel Facilities as described. Everybody very helpful.
Mr Draper 29 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore NEC hotel Everything went well. facilities and staff were excellent
Mr Prygodzicz 29 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn Birmingham airport Great service all round. Needed to change booking to upgrade to meet and greet. The agent was so helpful and suggested the best package for us. A god send with little ones in tow! Will book again.
Miss Ollerenshaw 29 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ibis hotel Birmingham airport Easier way to book return transfer
Miss Welch 28 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ibis hotel Birmingham airport YES YES AND YES
Mrs Spafford 28 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore NEC hotel Great hotel and parking. Just a short walk to NEC shuttle then right into Birmingham Airport. Great breakfast, buffet style and reasonably priced.
Mrs Gelder 27 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore NEC hotel as always good efficient service
Mr Thomas 26 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore NEC hotel E everything went very smoothly, taxi was ordered for us to get to the airport and it came before we got our cases out of the car! I would be very happy to use this service again. Hotel was very good too and extremely good value.
Mr Sealy 26 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Novotel hotel Arrangements worked well. Hotel very convenient. Only downside was that twin room was created by converting the sofa into a second double bed so there was no circulation space and nowhere to sit except on the beds.
Miss Rowley 25 Apr, 2013out of 5