Birmingham Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer ratings and feedback
- Our Birmingham hotels were rated 8396 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
These are responses from our customers who have booked with Holiday Extras and stayed at one of our Birmingham airport hotels. For testimonials specific to a particular hotel, click on the link next to the hotel name.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Hotels would book again
- 8396 customers have given an average rating of
- Novotel The Airparks meet and greet service was brilliant. Lawrence the driver who meet us couldn't be more helpful!
This saved us a bus journey back to pick the car up as the kids were tired. Would recommend to anyone, it was great to just get the bags and get into the car and be heading home straight away!
Mr Pollard 04 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Regency - Read more Regency reviews Staff very helpfull everything went very well
Mr Baddeley 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Never had any problems when booking through you.
Mrs Barbara 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Coventry Hill Hotel quality was relatively poor, but the transport arrangements were good.
Mr Hall 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Regency Good sized room, helpful staff and very smooth taxi transfer service.
Mr Hathaway 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Coventry Hill The hotel was terrible. All the lifts were broken so we were left carrying all our luggage up 6 flights of stairs. Without even an offer of help. Then I went to have a shower and the water was cold. I rang down to reception, who sent somebody up. I was told to run the water for 20 minutes as I was staying on the sixth floor. The hotel was really run down and in need of a make over.
Mr Webb 28 May, 2013out of 5
- Coventry Hill The hotel was filthy. No food left, which we had paid for. We asked for two steaks from the menu and after a 25 minute wait, we had to remind staff that we were still waiting - the order had not been taken to the kitchen. When the meal arrived, the waiter proceeded to take two steak knives from his pocket and placed them on the table. The room was grubby with stains and mould everywhere. We had arranged for the shuttle service, which cost £10. We were not picked on our return and had to get a taxi back to the hotel to pick up our car. When I challenged the hotel, they said that the wrong date was put in the diary and that they thought we were returning the next day. This is the worst hotel we have ever stayed at.
Mr Morton 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis - Read more Ibis reviews everything was fab
Mr Omahoney 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore NEC hotel We stayed in the Ramada Encore the night before our early morning flight from Birmingham, parked the car in their car park for two weeks for Â£53! Bargain! Only extra to pay was a taxi each way(Â£7)
Mr Stanley 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Meriden Manor - Read more Meriden Manor reviews Excellent service, hotel and taxi to & from airport were very good.
Mr Jones 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Birmingham, May '13, hotel, car parking and lounge .. all excellent set-up for holiday !!
Mr Williams 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn Birmingham airport Superb!
Mr Goodwin 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Had to wait in the rain for bus driver to open up he was having a coffe break
Mr Cannon 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Every thing v good only problem a long wait for air park bus on our return journey (1hour)but a great Indian gent did all he could to help and advise passengers
Mrs Siday 25 May, 2013out of 5
- All went well
Mrs Cummings 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore NEC hotel Very good friendly service
Mr Jones 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Excellent hotel everything went very smoothly your staff were very helpful thankyou
Mrs Hogwood 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Good service & good hotel, but we should have booked the evening meal option - much cheaper than what we paid when we got there
Mr Flatters 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Great hotel - staying there overnight and leaving my car there made my journey very easy.
Ms Courtney 23 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Metropole yes, good web site easy to understand. no hidden extras
Mrs Parrock 22 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel excelent service good staff polite and helpful
Mr Deeming 22 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis The Ibis Hotel was excellent and very convenient for Birmingham Airport. The facility for car parking at Airparks was faultless.
Mr West 22 May, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore - Read more Ramada Encore reviews All as described, excellent hotel, staff friendly and helpful
Mrs Ellis 22 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham South Value for money. Couldn't find s fault eith the services.
Miss Knight 23 May, 2013out of 5