Edinburgh Airport Hotels ReviewsOur customer scores and feedback
- Our Edinburgh hotels were rated 1605 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
This is a collection of customer feedback and ratings for the Edinburgh Airport Hotels our customers booked with Holiday Extras.
- 88% of customers who left a review for Edinburgh Airport Hotels would book again
- 1605 customers have given an average rating of
- Marriott - Read more Marriott reviews good value for money ,hotel ,transfers and parking at the airport marriot . Very comfortable and efficient
Mrs O'sullivan 07 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Hilton The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel was in an excellent location, with good food and facilities. Absolutely no problems.
Mr Macdonald 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express - Read more Holiday Inn Express reviews Hotel and service lounge were ideal start to our holiday
Mr Lee 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Marriott Very helpful
Mrs Sharp 22 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Everything went smoothly, room, food and staff were excellent
Mr Purvis 21 May, 2013out of 5
- hotel and staff were very good,only prob was carpark muddy and dark
Mr Wilkins 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Great hotel and hassle free car parking and tranfers.
Mr Mccutcheon 18 May, 2013out of 5
- Quality Hotel and parking excellent and friendly service as per usual. The Quality Hotel is undergoing refurbishment to the rooms at the moment so some construction noise but not so loud to be intrusive.
Mrs Alsop 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express very good
Mr Fenton 06 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Airport Hotel was great and holiday extras price beat the hotel's price by miles!
Mrs Ogden 03 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Absolutely perfect for our needs.
Mr Betts 30 Apr, 2013out of 5
- hotel was ok , the room was a bit run down and quite noisy but it served the purpose.
Mrs Mcintosh 26 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express car park full of potholes and in need of repair
Mr Daly 26 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Good all round experience, room, bar and restaurant.
Mr Morgan 26 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Quality Hotel Edinburgh Airport very nice but was disappointed they don't do wake up calls .
Miss Millar 25 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Staff were friendly and helpful.
Restaurant was good - tasty food and friendly staff.
Room was clean and comfortable.
Hotel close to airport, easy to park and transport to and from airport was quick and easy.
Would definitely use this hotel again.
Miss Simpson 23 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express The hotel provided everything we wanted
Mr Gerstenberg 22 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Facilities exactly as expected & described in your information.
We would certainly make use of your service in the future.
The operation, to move from the Hotel to the Terminal (& return) was particularly impressive.
Mr Dorrian 23 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Brilliant hotel and parking offer for my daughter on her departure before her honeymoon. The hotel even went beyond our expectation and upgraded them to the honeymoon suite and free room service. Thank you very much.
Mr Mclaughlin 21 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Perfect, no changes required, many thanks.
Mr Stewart 20 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express reasonable prices - helpful, friendly staff.
Mrs Cook 20 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Great hotel we use any time we fly from Edi, really good value and staff so helpful.
Mrs Kennedy 16 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Fab location, fab food, fab parking, fab transfer and fab sleep
Ms Mackenzie 08 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Very good the room next door was having a party. The management sorted the problem. Everything was excellent. Would come back again.
Mr Paesano 04 Apr, 2013out of 5