Gatwick Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer feedback and ratings
- Our Gatwick hotels were rated 63071 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
These customer testimonials are direct responses to the experience of booking one of our Gatwick airport hotels through Holiday Extras. If you would like to read the reviews for a specific hotel, click on the link next to the name..
- 86% of customers who left a review for Gatwick Airport Hotels would book again
- 63071 customers have given an average rating of
- Airport Inn Facilities as described, functional room to sleep in, bit warm. Breakfast self service but good enough, staff pleasant. Easy access to and from airport.
Mr Mr/S 15 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Courtyard by Marriott Excellent hotel would most definitely stay again
Mr Ponting 15 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Premier Inn North - Read more Premier Inn North reviews Everything was spot on
Mrs Laurence 19 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Great thanks
Mrs Smith 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn Difficult to make add ons after the intial booking
Mr Pickering 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Everythin ran very smoothly and staff were excellent
Mrs Hoff 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Yes very smooth
Mr Hoare 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Airport Inn The service was very good, with the exception that not all my reservation information was passed on to the hotel. Having pre-booked an evening meal and breakfast with the hotel through your website, the hotel had no notification of these bookings and had to contact yourselves to find out whether we had already paid for these meals. I did not expect that to happen as I had booked and paid for both meals well in advance of my reservation. Fortunately the hotel were very helpful and sorted out this problem without any fuss.
Mrs Green 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Courtyard by Marriott All went smoothly
Mrs Greenland 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes very helpful it was a smooth and professional service
Mrs Starr 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Hilton GATWICK HILTON WAS SUPERB, ALSO THE BUFFET WAS EXCELLENT
Mr Forbes 17 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Staff helpful, food good room clean coach to airport excellent on time
Ms Sutton 21 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Sofitel - Read more Sofitel reviews The one thing that was difficult for us was that we arrived by train, and would have liked clearer instructions about getting to the hotel from Gatwick station. We had to ask several people; it was bewildering. I had phoned for help, but your staff were clearly more used to people arriving by car.
Mrs Hull 23 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn North Very pleased with our stay at Premier Inn on outward journey and return journey of holiday. Rooms were welcoming, very clean and facilities excellent. Had lovely evening meal on way out. Booking in was easy and staff very, very helpful.
Mrs Kennett 24 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Sofitel Hotel at Gatwick inside airport, perfect for late flight arrival. Amazingly, no noise!!Extremely comfortable. Price: much cheaper booked through you than hotel.
Mr Lowe 02 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn North I stayed at the Premier Inn at the North Terminal at Gatwick Airport. After having a 22 hour day I was exhausted. The reception staff very quickly booked me in so I could go to bed. Room was everything they say in the advert. I was one very happy solo lady. Thank you
Ms Midgley 31 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Can't fault anything
Mrs Kelly 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Sofitel Yes everything went absolutely smoothly
Mrs Lewis 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Everything was just marvellous. No problems at all and a very good hotel. I have used you before and will not hesitate to use you again.
Mr Tuson 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Premier Inn North Everything was perfect thank you.The only disappointment was the bath was too deep and shower-head fixed too high and I didn't feel able to use either with confidence.But the staff were very helpful; the hotel was exactly as described in relation to the airport terminal and everywhere was extremely clean.I had had concerns about checking in and using the lifts but all was easy
Mrs Hills 04 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Sofitel Great hotel. So convenient for a Gatwick flight
Mr Mcdermott 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days The transfers from/to the hotel were excellent. We arrived back to the hotel to find the bar closing which was disappointing after a 6 hour flight. However, rest of the hotel stay was great, including the breakfast.
Mrs Williamson 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Hotel was great only problem was they didn't have our booking and hotel was quite full but hotel was good and gave us a room on the strength of our email receipt. We changed our car details 5 days before leaving and this had not been passed on to Airparks
Mr Green 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Courtyard by Marriott Generally fine but we lost out on Marriott Points by using a third party.
Mr Neffendorf 16 Feb, 2014out of 5