Gatwick Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer feedback and ratings
- Our Gatwick hotels were rated 62237 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
These customer testimonials are direct responses to the experience of booking one of our Gatwick airport hotels through Holiday Extras. If you would like to read the reviews for a specific hotel, click on the link next to the name..
- 86% of customers who left a review for Gatwick Airport Hotels would book again
- 62237 customers have given an average rating of
- Premier Inn North - Read more Premier Inn North reviews Everything was spot on
Mrs Laurence 19 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Great thanks
Mrs Smith 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn Difficult to make add ons after the intial booking
Mr Pickering 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Everythin ran very smoothly and staff were excellent
Mrs Hoff 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Yes very smooth
Mr Hoare 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Airport Inn The service was very good, with the exception that not all my reservation information was passed on to the hotel. Having pre-booked an evening meal and breakfast with the hotel through your website, the hotel had no notification of these bookings and had to contact yourselves to find out whether we had already paid for these meals. I did not expect that to happen as I had booked and paid for both meals well in advance of my reservation. Fortunately the hotel were very helpful and sorted out this problem without any fuss.
Mrs Green 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Courtyard by Marriott All went smoothly
Mrs Greenland 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes very helpful it was a smooth and professional service
Mrs Starr 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Can't fault anything
Mrs Kelly 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Sofitel Yes everything went absolutely smoothly
Mrs Lewis 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Everything was just marvellous. No problems at all and a very good hotel. I have used you before and will not hesitate to use you again.
Mr Tuson 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Sofitel Great hotel. So convenient for a Gatwick flight
Mr Mcdermott 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days The transfers from/to the hotel were excellent. We arrived back to the hotel to find the bar closing which was disappointing after a 6 hour flight. However, rest of the hotel stay was great, including the breakfast.
Mrs Williamson 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Hotel was great only problem was they didn't have our booking and hotel was quite full but hotel was good and gave us a room on the strength of our email receipt. We changed our car details 5 days before leaving and this had not been passed on to Airparks
Mr Green 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Courtyard by Marriott Generally fine but we lost out on Marriott Points by using a third party.
Mr Neffendorf 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Hilton All went smoothly ,as described no problems ,thank you
Mr Reading 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days Hotel was okay for the price but beds were uncomfortable
Transfers to the airport were very quick and well organised.
Mrs Sapsed 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days On our return the car wasn't ready to collect but the staff on duty sorted it out very quickly. All OK
Mrs Mitchell 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Sofitel Very smooth and easy to book service that provided just what was wanted.
Mr Johnston 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days Everything fine. Great curry at hotel. Transfers easy.
Mr Ingham 15 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Everything was easy and very good service, lovely hotel.
Mr Delderfield 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Courtyard by Marriott There was a slight delay in the car being returned. Other than that the service was good.
Mr Robertson 16 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Courtyard by Marriott Yes, everything worked well. I had used this hotel before and knew what to expect
Mrs Halliday 15 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Crowne Plaza Excellent!
Mr Yardley 15 Feb, 2014out of 5