Luton Airport Hotels ReviewsCustomer ratings and feedback on hotels
- Our Luton hotels were rated 5616 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
These customer testimonials refer to hotel standards and the experience of booking one of our Luton airport hotels through Holiday Extras. For reviews specific to a hotel, click on the link next to the name.
- 86% of customers who left a review for Luton Airport Hotels would book again
- 5616 customers have given an average rating of
- Holiday Inn Express - Read more Holiday Inn Express reviews All brilliant
Mr Ratcliffe 20 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express The only problem I had was finding Airparks. The directions were not very clear and it took me 45 mins to find it. I had to phone for the post code, once I had that I put it in the Satnav and found it straight away.
Mr Micklewhite 22 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Ibis Facilities better than expected, staff were lovely thank you
Mrs Cavill 17 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express The Airparks postcode provided for Luton is wrong and should be updated.We ended up at the Holiday Inn Express who said it happens all the time!
Please update the postcode for Airparks
Otherwise all good
Mr Addlestone 18 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Ramada Encore Smooth, easy, parking and transfers were very straightforward and picking up keys was so easy.
Mr Green 01 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Ibis - Read more Ibis reviews Breakfast was not good in that many buffet items were under the heaters for some time. Arrived late in the evening. Choice of food very limited, not good and expnsive!
Mr Doncic 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton - Read more Hampton by Hilton reviews The best of the best
Mr Hurl 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Ramada Encore Yes everything went very well.
Mr Rowe 01 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Ramada Encore Instructions to car park from M1 confusing. Better to drop luggage at hotel before going to the car park as there was a long walk from bus drop off point. Also had a taxi to departures for the same reason... Long walk uphill to bus stop
Mrs Hipwell 01 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Holiday Inn We were told our car would be with us within 10-15 mins at the pickup point at Luton airport, we had to wait 30mins or maybe more.
Mrs Lambert 27 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Great service. Will definitely use this again
Mr Thorp 24 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Wrong time given to air parks so had to wait an hour for our car at 1am unimpressed again , how many times can you get it wrong.
Mr Severn 11 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn brilliant from arriving to going back to collect car staff friendly and helpful would use this company again and recommend
Mrs Carpenter 28 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn really pleased
Mr Ireland 21 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn The parking company used was efficient on the outward and return journey, the staff helpful and pleasent. The hotel we selected was a good standard as expected and the services were comprehenive. Overall up to expectation
Mr Richardson 21 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Great service and good value for money.
Miss Oniga 13 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Absolute excellent booked hotel and train tickets staff good will use you again and very cheap Thankyou
Mrs Rhoad 31 May, 2013out of 5
- Hotel was perfect. The only trouble I encountered was getting out of the car park on my return. The man on reception was very helpful but other staff in charge of lifting the barrier to release my car seemed reluctant to do it. After much deliberation he did let me out, it was quite distressing for me, by the time I got out it was in the early hours of the morning. If not for this problem I would certainly have given 10 points.
Mrs Bradley 31 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Booked Ibis hotel with Airparks parking. I was not able to be dropped right outside the Ibis and had to walk. This was not made clear and was an issue as I have mobility difficulties.
Mrs Hopkins 29 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis yes hotel was very clean, staff friendly, within walking distance to airport.
Miss Ridgway 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Express Great value as usual
Mrs Randall 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Hilton Garden Inn All excellent.
Mr Stroh 27 May, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore Staff very helpful, hotel as described, very close to airport.
Mrs Bartram 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Ramada Encore Always use holiday extras very good value for money
Mr Miller 26 May, 2013out of 5