Luton Airport Hotels PhotosPhotographs of all our hotels
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
The Days Inn hotel, Travelodge and Hemel Express by Holiday Inn as well as other Luton airport hotels. Check out the rooms and restaurants - each offer a different stay for a different price but all can be booked with a discount here.
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- The only problem I had was finding Airparks. The directions were not very clear and it took me 45 mins to find it. I had to phone for the post code, once I had that I put it in the Satnav and found it straight away.
Mr Micklewhite, 22 Jul 2014
- The Airparks postcode provided for Luton is wrong and should be updated.We ended up at the Holiday Inn Express who said it happens all the time!
Please update the postcode for Airparks
Otherwise all good
Mr Addlestone, 18 Jul 2014
- The parking company used was efficient on the outward and return journey, the staff helpful and pleasent. The hotel we selected was a good standard as expected and the services were comprehenive. Overall up to expectation
Mr Richardson, 21 Jun 2013
- When I called to book the agent that took my booking was 1st class, she couldn't have been more helpful if she tried, a credit to your company. All aspects of the hotel to the parking were hastle free and set our holiday off to a good start.
Mr Rayner, 25 May 2013
- Everything went smoothly better than expected as we had never travelled from Luton but we will definitely in the future. Parking and transfers were great.At a good price too.
Ms Brummell, 23 May 2013
- Excellent Hotel, parking right next door and the lift was working!Taxi was waiting to take us to the airport and only took 10 minutes to pick us up on our return. Excellent value for money.
Ms Roberts, 16 May 2013
- The only down side we're the plastic sheets on the beds. Very uncomfertable and very noisy when you moved. Was eventually very good and so was the service and drinks.
Mr Badman, 15 May 2013
- Everything was as described, accommodation comfortable, very clean. Staff were extremely helpful, cheerful and friendly...a great start to our holiday...
Mrs Gould, 14 May 2013
- Everything went as planned except I tried to phone the telephone number several times to have my car valeted and brought to the hotel but there was no answer
Mrs Billingham, 14 May 2013
- Excellent parking facilities at air parks fast and efficient service thank you holiday extras I will definitely use you again. Sandi Yorkshire
Ms Robinson, 08 May 2013
See more Luton airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 5613 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox