Business Parking T4 Heathrow AirportTerminal 4 Car Parking
- 258 Heathrow Business Parking T4 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £11.81 a day, £94.50 - 1 week
- Terminal : 4
- Transfer time : 3 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Forget quick airport parking - Business Parking at Heathrow terminal 4 is practically instantaneous. Transfers run every one to two minutes, so the bus will whisk you to the terminal as soon as you've parked your car in one of the super-wide bays. Don't get too cosy though - the journey takes just three minutes. Yes, there's only one disadvantage with this lightning-quick service - you don't get more time to enjoy it.
If this is too fast for you, check out one of our many other Heathrow Parking offers.
Reasons to book Heathrow Business Parking T4
- • The joint closest car park to terminal 4 - and the most convenient.
- • Transfers take three minutes and run every one to two minutes.
- • Award-winning security including 24-hour CCTV and regular patrols.
- • Extra-wide bays make it easier to get in and out of your car.
Security at Heathrow Business Parking T4
Business Parking Heathrow is protected by 24-hour CCTV and is manned 24 hours a day and patrolled regularly. It has a perimeter fence, lighting at night and entry and exit barriers.
The car park holds the AA/Police Gold Award, the highest security award a car park can hold, and the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To be awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Business Parking T4 Transfers
Transfers to and from terminal 4 run every one to two minutes and take three minutes.
Disabled facilities: There are disabled parking bays next to the customer services office. However, the transfer buses are not wheelchair accessible. If you need wheelchair access, you'll need to let the car park know in advance so they can arrange transport for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has an automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system, so make sure you enter your vehicle registration number correctly when you make your booking.
At the entry barrier, the machine will read and recognise your registration number. A ticket will be printed showing your registration number and booking reference, and the barrier will open. Take the ticket and drive to the zone indicated. If you experience any difficulties, press the call button for help.
Departure: You can catch the shuttle bus back to the car park from bus stop 3.
At the exit barrier, just put your ticket into the slot, unless the ticket doesn't have your booking reference on, in which case you should take it to the customer services office. We advise, as always, having a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Heathrow Business Parking T4 Address
Park and Fly
Heathrow Terminal 4