from the airport
Pre Book Terminal 2 Parking
Everyone looks forward to their holiday, but if you've got long flight planned from Heathrow terminal 2, the last you want is the stress of trying to park your car. That's what makes the Heathrow Official Valet Parking so convenient - you just drop your car off at the terminal and a chauffeur will park it for you in an official secured airport car park, and on your return, they'll bring it back to the terminal. With our Heathrow parking offers, you'll feel relaxed before you even step on the plane.
Reasons to book Heathrow Official Valet Parking T2
- Hassle-free parking at terminal 2 with Heathrow's official meet and greet service. Drop your car off at the terminal and it will be parked for you - and brought back on your return.
- This official valet parking service means your car is stored at one of Heathrow's approved car parks.
- With CCTV, patrols, barriers and fencing, there's definitely no need to worry about your car.
- There's no need for transfers. Just drop your car and stroll to check-in.
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T2 Transfers
The car park is a five-minute walk at most from check-in.
Transfer hours: 5am to midnight.
Disabled facilities: Valet Parking at Heathrow is great for disabled customers, as there are no transfer buses to board.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Follow signs to terminal two departures, take the right hand lane to the end, and report to our Valet reception which is 100 metres diagonally left. There is no need to call the driver prior to arriving at the airport.
Departure: Clear customs then exit the terminal, and pick your car up from level 1 of the Short Stay Car Park.
Security at Heathrow Official Valet Parking T2
Your car is parked in the Business Parking car park which holds the Park Mark award and is fully fenced and floodlit, with 24 hour patrols and CCTV. Park Mark is a national security award which is accredited by the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T2 Address
Reception located at terminal 2.