Heathrow T3 Official Valet ParkingPre Book Terminal 3 Parking
- 172 Heathrow Official Valet Parking T3 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £15.38 a day, £123.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : 3
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Whether you're flying to Barcelona or Beijing, when you've got a long flight from Heathrow terminal 3 ahead of you, the last thing you want is to spend ages parking your car. That's why Heathrow Official Valet Parking is such a great option - you drop your car off at the terminal, a chauffeur parks it for you in an official airport car park, and they'll bring it back to the terminal when you return. With our Heathrow Parking offers you'll feel chilled out before you even start on the sangria.
Reasons to book Heathrow Official Valet Parking T3
- • Parking at terminal 3 doesn't get any simpler than Heathrow's official meet and greet. Drop your car outside the terminal, and it'll be ready and waiting when you're back.
- • Forget about your car for a week or two - Heathrow's Business Parking, where your car will stay, won't.
- • Safe and sound: your car will be protected by CCTV, 24-hour patrols, floodlighting and a fence.
- • Great for disabled customers - no transfer buses to board.
Security at Heathrow Official Valet Parking T3
Your car is parked in the Business Parking car park, which holds the Park Mark award. It is fenced and floodlit, with 24-hour patrols and CCTV. Park Mark is a national security award that is accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T3 Transfers
The car park is a five-minute walk at most from check-in.
Disabled facilities: Valet parking eliminates the need for transfer buses, so is a great choice for disabled customers who would find using them difficult.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in one of the bays and make your way to reception to check in. Your car will be checked for damage, and then you can walk to departures.
If you're running late or early, or you need help on the day, call the car park on 020 8976 9611 or 07760 619223.
Departure: Pick up your keys from the reception on the lower arrivals forecourt and staff will take you to your vehicle. If your flight is delayed or diverted, please call 020 8976 9614 when you land.
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T3 Address
Reception located at terminal 3.