Heathrow T4 Official Valet ParkingPre Book Terminal 4 Parking
- 69 Heathrow Official Valet Parking T4 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £15.36 a day, £122.90 - 1 week
- Terminal : 4
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Sharp's the word, quick's the action with Official Heathrow Valet Parking. Just drive straight to terminal 4, where a driver will be ready and waiting for you. All you need to do is walk to check-in and in the meantime, your car will be taken to an official airport car park for the duration of your holiday. When you return, your car will be brought back to you in a flash.
Reasons to book Heathrow Official Valet Parking T4
- • It's the most hassle-free parking service at terminal 4, because there's no parking involved: it's all done for you.
- • Your car will be kept safe and sound in the secured official Heathrow Business Parking car park.
- • You're moments from check-in once you've handed your car over to your chauffeur.
- • A great option for disabled travellers who are worried about catching a transfer.
Security at Heathrow Official Valet Parking T4
Your car is parked in the Business Parking car park, which holds the Park Mark award. It is fully fenced and floodlit, with 24-hour patrols and CCTV. Park Mark is a national security award that is accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T4 Transfers
Just a two to five-minute walk to check-in.
Disabled facilities: Valet Parking at Heathrow is great for disabled customers, as there are no transfer buses to board.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Check in at reception, your car will be checked over and then just walk to departures. If you've running late or early, or need help finding the car park, call 020 8976 9612 or 07760 619 229.
Departure: Once you've cleared security, call 0208 976 9612 and your car will be prepared for you. Follow signs for the Short Stay car park outside and across the road. Turn right and head for the payment machine where a member of staff will be waiting to show you to your car.
For any further assistance please contact a member of the Valet team on 0208 976 9612.
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T4 Address
Reception located at terminal 4.