from the airport
Cheaper Terminal 5 Parking
Leave your car in safe hands and take a short walk to the terminal. Terminal 5 Official Valet Parking is a convenient Heathrow Parking package for young families, passengers with lots of luggage or anyone looking for a hassle-free service.
Reasons to book Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5
- Hassle-free parking at terminal 5 with Heathrow's official meet and greet service. Drop your car off at the terminal and it will be parked for you - and brought back on your return.
- Ideal for travellers wanting the ultimate convenience or those with luggage or children.
- Drop off and collect your car on the terminal forecourt.
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5 Transfers
Just a two to five minute walk to check-in.
Disabled facilities: Valet parking is suitable for Blue Badge holders.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Check in at reception. You will be booked in and your car will be checked for damage. You can then walk to departures, which is two minutes away.
Make sure you park in one of the Valet Parking bays, or you could be fined or even have your car towed away.
Departure: Walk back to the car park where you dropped off your car by following signs saying "all car parks". The Valet Parking office is on the ground floor of the Short Stay car park, near bus stop 12. Talk to staff inside and they will return your keys and direct you to your car.
Security at Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5
Your car will be parked in a airport-approved secure car park while you are away.
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5 Address
Valet Parking Terminal 5,
Western Perimeter Road,