Heathrow T5 Official Valet ParkingCheaper Terminal 5 Parking
- 339 Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £14.79 a day, £118.30 - 1 week
- Terminal : 5
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Leave your car in safe hands and take a short walk to the terminal. Terminal 5 Official Valet Parking is a convenient Heathrow Parking package for young families, passengers with lots of luggage or anyone looking for a hassle-free service.
Reasons to book Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5
- • Hassle-free parking at terminal 5 with Heathrow's official meet and greet service. Drop your car off at the terminal and it will be parked for you - and brought back on your return.
- • Ideal for travellers wanting the ultimate convenience or those with luggage or children.
- • Drop off and collect your car on the terminal forecourt.
Security at Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5
Your car will be parked in a airport-approved secure car park while you are away.
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5 Transfers
Just a two to five minute walk to check-in.
Disabled facilities: Valet parking is suitable for Blue Badge holders.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Check in at reception. You will be booked in and your car will be checked for damage. You can then walk to departures, which is two minutes away.
If you need to contact Official Valet Parking on the day, call 020 8976 9613 or 07760 619 229.
Make sure you park in one of the Valet Parking bays, or you could be fined or even have your car towed away.
Departure: A chauffeur will be waiting for you with your car outside the terminal when you return. If your flight is delayed or diverted, please call 020 8976 9614 when you land.
Heathrow Official Valet Parking T5 Address
Valet Parking Terminal 5,
Western Perimeter Road,