*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Everything went very smoothly. So relaxing to be able to just walk to the terminal in the morning. Everything exactly as described, will definitely use again.
Mrs Furlong, 19 Aug 2014
- Yes,everything went smoothly,the facilities were just as described-very convenient,the staff were helpful and professional. Really,no less was expected,and we were not disappointed;the confidence was justified. Not bad at all.
Mr Olaitan, 18 Aug 2014
- As always, hotel was welcoming, clean, comfortable, and close to airport. The parking was in a VERY tight multi-storey, but OK. Efficient bus to and from airport.
Mr Dunn, 15 Aug 2014
- room was very comfortable. Hotel easy to find. Staff very courteous. We were only with you overnight as we had a very early flight but the arranged taxi was prompt and again gave an excellent service
Mrs Bugg, 14 Aug 2014
- Everything went very smoothly. My flight was delayed by 5 hours on the return trip but there was no quibbling about my late arrival back to pick up my car
Mr Scattergood, 13 Aug 2014
- The hotel (sat hill court) was amazing and a lovely place to stay. Parking was sufficient and car was fine. Easy to get to from the M25 and near to gat wick for flights
Mrs Burgess, 12 Aug 2014
- By staying overnight at the Holiday Inn at Gatwick it certainly started our holiday off well and we felt totally relaxed instead of hassled and stressed. Would highly recommend.
Mrs Terry, 12 Aug 2014
- Second year running both our families have booked holiday inn gatwick worth. Very pleased both times, easy to find, great rooms good bar and food,very helpful staff.Peace of mind knowing car is safe and all at a good price,will use again.
Mr Dungey, 11 Aug 2014
- We chose to stay overnight with meet and greet parking as well as pre booking the seats of our choice on the flights. Using the VIP Lounge was a great start to our holiday. All these little extras meant that our holiday got off to a perfect start.
Mrs Pike, 08 Aug 2014
- Facilities were all fine, but the car park was very difficult to find. I had to stop, then use Google to find a postcode for my sat nav. Why can't you provide this postcode?
Mr Burridge, 07 Aug 2014
See more Gatwick airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 66080 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox