Portsmouth Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Portsmouth airport transfers, with prices starting from just £26.84pp with FREE cancellations*
Off on holiday? Check out our range of private vehicles, including private taxis, minibuses and luxury options, to and from Portsmouth and surrounding areas, including Hilsea and Southsea.
Compare cheap Airport transfers to and from Portsmouth locations
Private transfers are available to and from locations in and around Portsmouth, check out the tables below for the latest prices.
Transfer Prices To and From Portsmouth
|Portsmouth city centre to Southampton Airport (SOU)||29 minutes||£39.46 (private car for 3 people)||Portsmouth city centre to Southampton Airport (SOU)||29 minutes||£26.84 (private minibus for 7 people)|
|Southsea to Southampton Airport (SOU)||38 minutes||£32.36 (private minibus for 7 people)|
|Southsea to Southampton Airport (SOU)||38 minutes||£55.42 (luxury car for 3 people)|
|Hilsea to Southampton Airport (SOU)||31 minutes||£36.35 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Hilsea to Southampton Airport (SOU)||31 minutes||£41.09 (luxury minibus for 5 people)|
Portsmouth to Southampton Airport transfers start from just £26.84 and take as little as 29 minutes to get to your destination.
A choice of Portsmouth transfers
However you prefer to travel, we have the perfect transfer option for you. Choose from private cars with room for up to 3 travellers, minibuses for as many as 7, luxury cars for up to 5 and economy options for a budget start to your holiday.
- For small groups, our cheapest option is a private car, with room for up to 3 travellers and 1 suitcase per person. You will be picked up from your door, and there are no stops on the way. This is a far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and makes for a quick and easy start to your holiday.
- For larger parties, our minibuses save you the hassle of trying to organise multiple taxis or herd everybody onto public transport. Suitable for groups of up to 7, this is a cost effective start to your group getaway when the price is shared between travellers.
- If you're looking for something a bit special, then our executive transfers are just the ticket. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- We also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses, if you're looking for a budget option.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you have booked your Portsmouth airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Woohoo! You will soon receive an email confirmation. Make sure to keep this somewhere safe as you'll need it when you travel. All that's left to do then is to sit back and relax in the knowledge that we have taken care of the hard work for you.
The Day of your Transfer to the Airport
- When it's time to go, your driver will pick you up at your door at the time on your confirmation and take you to the airport. No hassle, job done.
Meeting Your Driver At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- Once you have landed in Southampton, go and wrestle your bags off the carousel and head through to the arrivals hall. Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign (just like in the movies!)
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Hiccups happen sometimes when you're travelling, we know that, so if your plane gets delayed, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Portsmouth to Southampton Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in Portsmouth city centre and dropping off at Southampton Airport (SOU) in a private minibus transfer (for 7 passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top