Faro Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Faro Airport transfers
with prices starting from just £4.81 and FREE cancellations*
Faro is the gateway to the stunning Algarve, the eternally-sunny jewel in Portugal's crown. With miles of unspoilt beaches, charming villages and a buzzing cultural scene, it's no wonder that it is one of the most popular destinations in Europe. Our Faro Airport transfers drop at the door of your accommodation in popular resorts, including Albufeira, Faro, Lagos, Vilamora, Tavira, Armacao de Pera and Vale do Lobo. With a range of shared shuttle buses and private cars, we've got the best selection of transfers at the best prices.
A selection of Faro Airport Transfers
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Faro Airport (FAO)-Albufeira||1 hour 40 minutes||£13.84 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Faro Airport (FAO)-Faro center||15 minutes||£4.81 (private taxi for 4 people)|
|Faro Airport (FAO)-Vale do Lobo||30 minutes||£8.77 (private taxi for 4 people)|
|Faro Airport (FAO)-Vilamora||1 hour 5 minutes||£10.58 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Faro Airport (FAO)-Armacao de Pera||45 minutes||£11.03 (private minibus for 8 people)|
|Faro Airport (FAO)-Tavira||35 minutes||£13.01 (private taxi for 4 people)|
|Faro Airport (FAO)-Lagos||1 hours 10 minutes||£18.66 (private minibus for 8 people)|
|Faro Airport (FAO)-Alvor||2 hours 10 minutes||£24.89 (shared shuttle bus)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
When you have booked your Faro Airport transfer, you can sit back and feel smug about the excellent decision you've made, because we take care of the hard work for you. You will get an email confirmation which you'll need when you take your transfer, so pop it somewhere safe and remember to take it with you when you leave.
Arriving at Faro Airport
- When you get to Faro make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Oh no, my flight has been delayed!
If your plane is held up, no need to worry, we've got a cunning plan just in case this happens. There is a contact number on your confirmation, which you can use to let your provider know what's happening, so they can make sure someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say Tchau to Faro, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
All About the Algarve
The capital of the Algarve region, Faro is a picturesque city with a vast cultural heritage. Boasting almost year-round sunshine, you can be sure that you'll be soaking up sun wherever you go. It also operates as a fantastic base for exploring the surrounding Algarve.
You won't be able to turn a street corner without coming across one of the countless restaurants, bars, and cafés. You'll be spoilt for choice with the sheer variety of culinary delights available, be it local delicacies or world cuisine, Faro has something for everyone. Head to the city centre from everything from coffee shops to five star restaurants, or wander off the beaten track to find yourself one of the hidden culinary gems that adorn the region. We can guarantee you won't regret the journey.
If you're looking to indulge your sense of adventure and your thrill seeking side, all while still keeping it family friendly, the Aqualand Water Park is just a short distance from the city centre. Here you'll find an enormous park dedicated to fun, slides, rapids, wave pools, hidden grottos, and even a dedicated surfing area.
One of the biggest draws of the region are the incredible beaches. With perfect white sand, awesome coves and the crashing Atlantic waves, they are as dramatic as they are beautiful. Albufeira has some of the very best and is a popular resort for those looking for a beach break. If you're heading to Albufeira from Faro airport, we have a page dedicated to this transfer! Check it out here.
To help you make the most of every minute of your holiday, Holiday Extras also offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of the Algarve, including Faro. From water parks, to dolphin watching or shopping trips to local markets, there are a host of exciting trips available. For more details, including how to book, click here.
For more information about transfers at other locations worldwide, visit our Airport Transfers page.
Transfer options for everyone
From private car transfers for small groups to coaches that seat up to 30 people, no matter what size group you have, we'll get you to your resort on time, and as comfortably as possible. A comprehensive description of all vehicle types available can be found here.
- If you're staying in one of the more popular resorts around Faro and are watching the pennies, then our cheapest transfer option is a shared shuttle bus. If you're travelling in a large group of friends of family, then one of our private minibuses could be an ideal option. They seat up to 16 passengers and will take you directly to the door of your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with children and staying in a villa or apartment, then a private transfer is definitely worth a consideration. You'll have no waiting about for other passengers and with the luggage allowance of one suitcase and one piece of hand baggage per passenger, there'll be plenty of room for everyone's suitcases. Both speedy and convenient, your driver will take you directly to where you are staying.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
Here to help
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team is on hand to assist with any queries you may have: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Faro Airport and dropping off in central Faro, via private car for 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top