Tenerife Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Tenerife Airport through Holiday Extras from just £6.63, with FREE cancellations*.
The largest of the Canary Islands, Tenerife is a land of limitless discovery. Home to a National Park, two world heritage sites, atmospheric towns and incredible beaches, you'll never be short of things to do. Our Tenerife Airport transfers get you into the heart of the action and run from both Tenerife South and North airports. We drop you at the door of your accommodation in destinations across the island, including Costa Adeje, Playa La Americas, Los Cristianos, Los Gigantes, Puerto de Santiago and Playa de la Arena.
Compare low cost transfers from Tenerife South Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Costa Adeje||1 hour 20 minutes||£7.15 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Playa Las Americas||1 hour 20 minutes||£6.63 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Los Gigantes||2 hours 30 minutes||£18.84 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Los Cristianos||1 hour 30 minutes||£7.70 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Puerto Santiago||2 hours 30 minutes||£16.70 (Shared shuttle bus)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your transfers from Tenerife South Airport with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug about the excellent decision you have made, because we take care of the hard work for you. All you have to do is make sure that you keep hold of your confirmation email, because you'll need that when you travel.
- When you arrive in Tenerife, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- What happens next will depend on which transfer you've chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative in the arrivals hall who will show you to your vehicle.
- If you've gone with a private transfer, Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays happen in travel, we get that, and that's why we've got a cunning plan just in case it happens to you. Simply call the number listed on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land. No hassle, job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say adios to Tenerife, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs like clockwork.
An Introduction to Tenerife
Year after year, visitors flock to the tempting beaches, resorts and beauty of Tenerife. Of course, the year-round sunshine doesn't hurt, either. For sheer relaxation, the island is hard to beat. With miles of volcanic black sand around the coast, the beaches are as dramatic as they are beautiful, and with such a huge selection to choose from, you might find yourself spoilt for choice if sunbathing is your goal.
Tenerife has lots to offer if want more excitement. A must do is a visit to the Teide National Park. An enormous, 10 mile-wide volcanic crater sits at the centre of the park, gazing down upon the entire island, surrounded by lunar like landscape. The altitude is high and the views incredible. It is also the perfect spot to explore beyond our planet, as at night, the sky above the park comes alive with billions of stars. Tenerife has some of the clearest skies in the world, and a spot of stargazing here is sure to take your breath away.
When night falls in the resorts of Tenerife, the party animals come out to play. The most well-known nightlife hotspots include Starco, Veronica Strip and The Patch, all offering something a little different, but ensuring you'll be well catered for, no matter your preference. You'll find countless clubs, bars and restaurants that remain open into the early hours of the morning, with the party often spilling out into the streets in a unique atmosphere you'll only fine here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of shared and private transfers from Tenerife Airport. Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- If you're going solo in the Canaries, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest transfer to get you from A to B with a no-frills, no-fuss service. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route to your accommodation. This is a great way to familiarise yourself with the city and even get a look at some of the sights on offer.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- If you have enough friends to fill a coach, first of all, congratulations; you are winning at life. Secondly, check out our private coach transfers. With room for 50 travellers, this is by far the easiest way of moving a large group around the island.
- We also offer wheelchair accessible minibuses for travellers with mobility difficulties.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Tenerife days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Tenerife South Airport (TFS) and dropping off at Playa las Americas via a shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top