Loading, please wait...
Tenerife Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Tenerife Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £3.62 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before travel on a top range of shuttles, private transfers and taxis from Tenerife South Airport.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
For year-round sunshine, bustling resorts and great nightlife, you can't go wrong with Spain's largest Canary Island. Our cheap transfers in Tenerife will get you to your resort hassle-free. Whether you're escaping the British winters or are off for a balmy summer holiday, book with us. We search our range of trusted suppliers to bring you super savings on both shared and private Tenerife airport transfers.
Providing transfers to over 4000 resorts world-wide, Holiday Extras provides great choice at great prices. Our Tenerife Airport transfers serve dozens of popular hotels in resorts across the island. Whether you're looking for shared transfers from Tenerife South to Playa de Las Americas or private Tenerife taxi transfers to Los Gigantes, we'll have an option to suit you. With our private transfers in Tenerife, you'll be chauffeured to your hotel door too!
Compare Cheap Airport Transfers from Tenerife South (TFS)
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Costa Adeje||45 minutes||£3.62 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Playa Las Americas||50 minutes||£3.90 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Los Gigantes||1 hour, 20 minutes||£15.48 (Speedy shuttle bus)|
|Los Cristianos||15 minutes||£8.25 (Private transfer for 4 people)|
|Puerto Santiago||60 minutes||£10.63 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
What sorts of transfers from Tenerife South Airport can I book?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of low-cost Tenerife Airport private and shared transfers:
Tenerife Shuttle Transfers
- For our most budget-friendly option, check out our shared shuttles which will get you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With no more than 4 stops en route, they'll get you to your hotel that bit quicker.
Private Transfers from Tenerife South Airport
- Ideal if you're staying in a villa or private accommodation, our private Tenerife taxi transfers are the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they'll suit both families and small groups
- Why not spend a little bit more and arrive in style? Check out our luxury Tenerife taxi transfers? With a range of premium vehicles, including BMWs and Mercedes, they offer fantastic comfort and won't break the bank.
- Wheelchair Adapted Transfers are available for those with restricted mobility and offer door to door service direct to your hotel.
Group Travel Options
- Great for groups and large parties, we also offer minibus and even private coach transfers, seating up to 30 passengers serving all main resorts from Tenerife South. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our cheapest Tenerife airport transfer options.
Which Airport Transfer Do I Choose?
|Budget-friendly shared transfer, perfect for solo travellers staying in hotels and resorts. Not suitable for private accommodation||Speedy, convenient transfers, direct to your private accommodation. Great for couples and families||Ideal for groups, ensure everyone arrives together without the hassle of public transport||Adapted minivan for travellers with mobility difficulties||The perfect choice for large groups, wedding parties and school trips|
|Makes up to 8 stops on the way to your resort. Also available are speedy shuttles with up to 4 stops. Max. wait of 50 minutes at the airport||Goes directly to your hotel or private accommodation. Also available; executive and luxury cars||Non-stop to your resort or private accommodation, with no need to wait in long queues at the airport||Direct airport-to-hotel service||Everyone travels together directly to your accommodation|
|Paid for upfront, with no extra fees or hidden costs on arrival||Price set and pre-paid, so all you have to do is jump in and go||Low price when split between travellers, paid for before you travel||No hidden costs, paid for in advance||Low cost when the total is split between travellers|
|Shared service - you will travel with other passengers||Up to 4 passengers||Up to 16 passengers||Up to 4 passengers||Up to 54 passengers|
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Tenerife South Airport Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop-down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Tenerife transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Transfer from Tenerife South Airport (TFS)?
Pre-booking your Tenerife Airport taxi or shuttle transfers means that you start your holiday almost as soon as you land. Your professional driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall at Tenerife South Airport, so there won't be any long queues or waiting required.
Tenerife Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Tenerife Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. It's advised to print a hard copy of this, as it will contain all your vehicle details. It also has handy information including where to find your driver in the arrivals hall, and what to do in the event of a delay.
- After you've landed at Tenerife South and collected your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For Tenerife private transfers, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Tenerife is delayed, don't worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Getting your resort transfer to Tenerife airport from your hotel is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer option you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Tenerife Transfer Destinations
Wherever you're staying on the island, you'll be able to find a transfer option to suit you. Secure your Los Cristianos transfer for less than £10.00 per person or pick up a bargain Costa Adeje transfer for just £3.62 per person. If you've opted to stay at another resort, then we offer great value airport transfers from Tenerife South to Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas and Santa Cruz too.
We also have a fantastic choice of low-cost airport transfers across Spain, to popular resorts such as;
An Introduction to Tenerife
Year after year, visitors flock to the tempting beaches, resorts and beauty of Tenerife. Of course, the year-round sunshine doesn't hurt, either. For sheer relaxation, the island is hard to beat. With miles of volcanic black sand around the coast, the beaches are as dramatic as they are beautiful, and with such a huge selection to choose from, you might find yourself spoilt for choice if sunbathing is your goal.
Tenerife has lots to offer if want more excitement. A must-do is a visit to the Teide National Park. An enormous, 10 mile-wide volcanic crater sits at the centre of the park, gazing down upon the entire island, surrounded by lunar-like landscape. The altitude is high and the views incredible. It is also the perfect spot to explore beyond our planet, as at night, the sky above the park comes alive with billions of stars. Tenerife has some of the clearest skies in the world, and a spot of stargazing here is sure to take your breath away.
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets throughout Tenerife. For a full list of days out and excursions, see here.
On hand to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Tenerife transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Tenerife South Airport (TFS) and dropping off at Costa Adeje via a shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top