Barcelona Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Barcelona Airport transfer with prices starting from just £16.46pp with FREE cancellations*
It is hard to sum up the beauty of Barcelona with words, because the city is an experience. Unique and fascinating architecture, a vibrant and proud culture and amazing weather to enjoy it in, Barcelona is one of the best city destinations in Europe.
With our transfers from Barcelona Airport to popular locations such as the city centre, Salou, ,Lloret de Mar, Pas de la Casa, Andorra and Vilanova i la Geltru we can get you to the door of your accommodation in as little as 30 minutes, and with a selection of shared shuttles and private taxis and minibuses, we have an option to suit everyone.
Transfers from Barcelona Airport
Barcelona Airport Transfers Prices
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Barcelona City Centre||30 minutes||£16.46 (private taxi for 4 people)|
|Lloret de Mar||2 hours 30 minutes||£21.52 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Barcelona Port||1 hour||£23.48 (private taxi for 4 people)|
|Salou||3 hours||£30.68 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Vilanova i la Geltru||40 minutes||£31.41 (private executive transfer for 6 people)|
|Andorra de la Ville||3 hours||£74.68 (private minibus for 8 people)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your Barcelona Airport Transfer.
So you've booked your Barcelona Airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Huzzah! You will receive an email confirmation with all the details on it. This is really important, as you'll need it when you take your transfer, so be sure to pop it somewhere safe and take it with you when you travel.
Arriving at Barcelona Airport
- After landing in Barcelona, make your way to the arrival's hall, stopping to grab your luggage on the way.
- What happens next will depend on the type of transfer you have chosen. Those of you on a shared shuttle will be met by a representative, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- If you have chosen a private transfer, you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Your representative or driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say adios to Spain, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport is as easy as the first one.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything go off without a hitch.
A Bit About Barcelona
Barcelona attracts millions of visitors from all over the world every year, all keen to soak up some of the city's unique atmosphere and culture. From magnificent architecture to bustling markets and relaxed beachfront promenades, Barcelona has enough to keep even the most seasoned traveller amazed.
Fans of art and design will fall in love with the buildings of Barcelona, and even those not usually interested in architecture will find themselves enthralled by the spectacle of the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's masterpiece dominating the city skyline. Tip; head there early or late to avoid the crowds who gather to gasp at this monumental structure. If you want to beat the Spanish heat, head for the covered market La Boqueria. This is a food market like no other, with hundreds of stalls teaming with fresh produce, from colourful fruits and vegetables to spices and meats, it makes a great spot for lunch, Barcelona style!
We also offer transfers to some of the beautiful destinations outside of Barcelona. The pretty seaside resort Lloret de Mar is one of the loveliest spots in Catalonia, and we even do transfers from Barcelona Airport to Andorra de la Ville, with its sweeping mountain views and lush valleys.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Benidorm. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-booking your airport transfer give you the peace of mind that your transfer from Barcelona Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers
We offer a wide range of shared and private transfer from Barcelona. Each one drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- Our cheapest option for travellers on a budget is our shared shuttle bus. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow passengers, so will take the scenic route to your resort, stopping at a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For small groups, our range of private cars and minibuses are great value, and a stylish way to start your holiday.
- For an extra touch of luxury, we have executive vehicles.
- We also offer wheelchair accessible vehicles for travellers with mobility difficulties.
- Enough friends to fill a coach? We offer private coach rentals for groups of up to 55 people.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their holiday extras
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers offers.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Spanish summers.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the globe
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Barcelona Airport (BCN) and dropping off in central Barcelona via a private car shared between 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top