Alicante Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Alicante Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £7.65and FREE cancellations*
Home to some of the finest beaches in the whole of Spain, it's little wonder that the Costa Blanca, or White Coast as it translates from Spanish, is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the whole of Europe. With year-round sunshine, it has lots to offer for sun worshippers from the young to the young at heart. The region covers 170 miles of Spain's east coast and includes the tourist hotspot of Benidorm, as well as stunning sandy beaches at other resorts such as Altea, Calpe and Javea. Whether your planning a trip to party in Benidorm or beach holiday with the kids, make sure you pre-book your Alicante Airport transfer with Holiday Extras.
Reasons to pre-book your Alicante Airport Transfer
Our mission here at Holiday Extras is to help you get to your destination as quickly and as cheaply as possible. We use only reliable companies to bring you a wide range of transfer options from Alicante Airport (ALC) to Benidorm, the wider Costa Blanca. as well as other mainland Spain airport transfers. From shared shuttles, to private cars and minibuses, we have options for all needs and pockets. By booking with us, you'll have peace of mind that you won't have to wait in a long queue, pay more than you need to or struggle with a language barrier.
Compare prices for Alicante Airport transfers to Costa Blanca resorts
|Drop off location||Time/transfer type||Price|
|Benidorm||90 min (shared shuttle)||£7.65|
|Benidorm||75 min (speedy shared shuttle)||£13.93|
|Altea||105 min (shared shuttle)||£14.55|
|Calpe||120 min (shared shuttle)||£20.46|
|Alicante City||30 min (private transfer)||£37.33|
|Torrevieja||60 min (private transfer)||£63.19|
There are so many great resorts on Spain's Costa Blanca and our Alicante airport transfers will get you to all the popular ones in under two hours. The traditional year-round resort of Benidorm, home to numerous hotels and a popular hotspot for British tourists, is only 75 minutes away on one of our speedy shared shuttles, as they will only have four drop off points to make the journey quicker. If it's unspoilt beautiful beaches you're after, then Calpe is a stunning location with golden sand and turquoise water. It's only 2 hours from Alicante airport by private transfer.
Pre-book your Alicante Attractions!
To help you make the most of every minute of your holiday, Holiday Extras also offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of the Costa Blanca, including Alicante. From wildlife parks with parrots and dolphins, to exciting shows and aqua parks, there are a host of exciting days out for all the family. For more details, including how to book, click here.
Why should I choose Holiday Extras for my Alicante Airport transfer
- We've got 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- Our simple booking system compares 1000s of airport transfer options.
- Our contact centre is UK-based and we have a 24/7 helpline available.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer Options to suit all needs
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Alicante Airport transfer options: from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minibuses. With each option you can take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand luggage per passenger, so you'll be able to stock up on Spanish souvenirs!
Pre-book your airport transfer in advance to secure the best deals. If you're travelling in a larger group, then we can even offer private minibuses and coaches to seat up to 20 passgengers.
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel. We even offer speedy shuttles that promise no more than 4 stops to get you to your resort even quicker. This will mean you can start your holiday even earlier!
- If you're travelling with children and staying in a villa or apartment, then why not consider a private transfer? With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand baggage per passenger, there'll be plenty of room for everyone's luggage. Your driver will also take you directly to the door of your accommodation, so you won't have to wait while any other passengers are dropped off.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
More information on all our different airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Alicante Airport Transfers - FAQs
I'm just about to book my airport transfer. What happens next?
- When you book your Alicante Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you a booking confirmation and e-ticket by email. It's important to keep a copy of this safe, as you'll need it once you arrive at Alicante Airport.
- Once you've landed in Alicante and collected up your suitcases, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you've chosen to travel by shuttle bus, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You’ll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you’ve chosen a private coach option) so the drop-off order will be determined by where everyone is staying. This will give you a chance to start to familiarise yourself a bit with your resort.
- If you’ve booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. They'll make you feel like a VIP, as will be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will take you straight to your accommodation.
- More information regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
Help! My outbound flight is delayed!
Don't worry! In the event that your outward flight is delayed, we won't leave you stranded! On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so you need to call your provider and let them know what's happened. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, arrangements can be made to collect you as planned, so you will still get to your accommodation.
When it's time to come home...
It's probably the last thing you want to think about, but we've tried to make things as hassle-free as possible for your journey home too.
- If you’re booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. If you're unsure, then just ask them while you're on the transfer at the start of your holiday.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to make sure you're there to be collected on time.
Always here to help
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team here to assist with any queries you may have: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Alicante Airport and dropping off at Benidorm, Spain via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top