Alicante Airport Transfers
Book reliable transfers with the experts, with prices starting from just £5.85 and FREE cancellations*
Home to some of the finest beaches in the whole of Spain, it's little wonder that the Costa Blanca is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the whole of Europe. Pre-book your Alicante Airport transfers with Holiday Extras to secure the best deals.
Cheap transfers from Alicante Airport needn't compromise on reliabilty or wait times. Book online today - you can select drop-off points from all the popular resorts, including Benidorm, Torrevieja and Calpe.
Compare prices of trusted operators for Transfers at Alicante Airport
We use only established, professional companies we have vetted and approved as trusted operators of Alicante Airport Transfers. We compare all these services here for you to compare and book at the best price. Choose from shared shuttles, private taxis and minibuses.
Cheap Airport Transfers from Alicante Airport from £5.85
|Alicante Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Benidorm||90 minutes||£5.85 (shared shuttle)|
|Torrevieja||60 minutes||£60.28 (private transfer)|
|Calpe||110 minutes||£18.53 (shared shuttle)|
|Altea||90 minutes||£23.43 (shared shuttle)|
|Javea||120 minutes||£137.95 (private transfer)|
Alicante to Benidorm Airport transfers for under £6.00
Located just 90 minutes' journey from Alicante Airport, lies the iconic resort of Benidorm. Avoid the long queues for taxis at the airport, as well as the language barrier and pre-book your airport transfer. With Holiday Extras, we can secure you a Benidorm airport transfer for under £6.00 per person. We also have private transfer options from Alicante to Calpe, Javea and Denia too, providing drop offs at dozens of popular hotels and apartment complexes.
Reasons to pre-book your Transfer with Holiday Extras
Our mission here at Holiday Extras is to help you get to your destination as quickly and as cheaply as possible. We use only reliable companies to bring you a wide range of transfer options from Alicante Airport (ALC) to Benidorm, the wider Costa Blanca. as well as other mainland Spain airport transfers.
- We've got 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- Our simple booking system compares 1000s of airport transfer options.
- Our contact centre is UK-based and we have a 24/7 helpline available.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
How much is a taxi from Alicante Airport to Benidorm?
With Holiday Extras, you can book private car transfers which work exactly like a taxi but booked and paid for in advance through Holiday Extras, and it works out cheaper. Our 'taxi' transfer from Alicante to Benidorm starts from less than £35 taking 1 hour 10 minutes. Make a search to get the latest prices for your selected dates.
Transfer Options to suit everybody
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Alicante Airport transfer options: from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minibuses. With each option you can take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand luggage per passenger, so you'll be able to stock up on Spanish souvenirs!
Pre-book your airport transfer to secure the best deals. Whether you're after Benidorm transfers from Alicante, or Alicante Airport transfers to other popular Spanish resorts, we can even offer private minibuses and coaches that seat up to 20 passengers.
- Our cheapest option is a shared Alicante airport shuttle, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel. We even offer speedy shuttles that promise no more than 4 stops to get you to your resort even quicker. This will mean you can start your holiday even earlier!
- If you're travelling with children and staying in a villa or apartment, then why not consider a private Alicante Airport taxi transfer? With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand baggage per passenger, there'll be plenty of room for everyone's luggage. Your driver will also take you directly to the door of your accommodation, so you won't have to wait while any other passengers are dropped off.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
More information on all our different airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Alicante Airport Transfers - FAQs
I'm just about to book my Alicante transfer. What happens next?
- When you book your Alicante Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you a booking confirmation and e-ticket by email. It's important to keep a copy of this safe, as you'll need it once you arrive at Alicante Airport.
- Once you've landed in Alicante and collected up your suitcases, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you've chosen to travel by shuttle bus, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private coach option) so the drop-off order will be determined by where everyone is staying. This will give you a chance to start to familiarise yourself a bit with your resort.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. They'll make you feel like a VIP, as will be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will take you straight to your accommodation.
- More information regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
Help! My outbound flight is delayed!
Don't worry! In the event that your outward flight is delayed, we won't leave you stranded! On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so you need to call your provider and let them know what's happened. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, arrangements can be made to collect you as planned, so you will still get to your accommodation.
When it's time to come home...
It's probably the last thing you want to think about, but we've tried to make things as hassle-free as possible for your journey home too.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. If you're unsure, then just ask them while you're on the transfer at the start of your holiday.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to make sure you're there to be collected on time.
Holiday Extras Customer Support always on-hand!
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team are here to assist with any queries you may have before or after you have booked: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
Pre-book your Alicante Attractions!
Holiday Extras also offers a full range of Alicante attraction tickets throughout all of the Costa Blanca. From wildlife parks with parrots and dolphins, to exciting shows and aqua parks, there are a host of exciting days out for all the family.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Alicante Airport and dropping off at Benidorm, Spain via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top