Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Fuerteventura Airport transfers, with prices starting from under £5 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
If you're heading to gorgeous Fuerteventura, you're in the right place for your airport transfers. We compare loads of Fuerteventura Airport transfer options to bring you the best deals on taxis, shuttles and private transfers from Fuerteventura Airport to resorts across the island, including Corralejo and Caleta de Fuste.
We specialise in great quality, affordable and reliable transfers from Fuerteventura Airport to resorts across the island. Choose from a fantastic range of shared shuttles and private transport from the terminal to the door of your Fuerteventura hotel, on popular transfer routes including;
- Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo
- Fuerteventura Airport to Costa Caleta
- Fuerteventura Airport to Caleta de Fuste
- Fuerteventura Airport to Morro Jable
- Fuerteventura Airport to El Cotillo
- Fuerteventura Airport to Costa Calma
Compare Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
|Fuerteventura Airport Transfers|
|Transfer to||Journey time||Price per person|
|Corralejo||1 hour 35 minutes||£4.03 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Costa Caleta||1 hour||£2.65 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Caleta de Fuste||1 hour 35 minutes||£4.08 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Morro Jable||1 hour 30 minutes||£14.46 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|El Cotillo||1 hour 10 minutes||£12.98 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Costa Calma||1 hour 20 minutes||£11.94 (Minibus for 8 people)|
Hassle-Free Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
Avoid the hassle of securing an airport transfer in Fuerteventura when you land and pre-book with airport transfer with Holiday Extras, starting from just £3.33. You'll be met at the airport and be taken directly to your destination, so you can relax and look forward to your holiday knowing everything is taken care of.
Fuerteventura Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets across Fuerteventura.
Take a look at our other Spain Airport transfers to explore the other amazing destinations that this country has to offer.
Why Pre Book Your Fuerteventura Airport Shuttle or Taxi?
Pre booking your taxi from Fuerteventura Airport means that you don't have to spend your precious holiday time waiting in queues at the taxi rank at the airport. Your friendly driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, so you can breeze past the lines and get straight on with the important thing; your holiday.
Our Range of Shared, Private and Taxi Transfers from Fuerteventura Airport
We offer a great choice of shared and private vehicles for your transfers to Fuerteventura Airport. Choose from private taxis with room for up to 4 travellers, minibuses for as many as 8, luxury cars and even private coaches for groups of 40.
- For a budget start your Canary Island break, our shared shuttles can't be beaten. You will take scenic route to your resort, making a few stops along the way. If you want to get to the beach faster, but don't want to shell out for a private transfer, we also offer speedy shared shuttles, making a maximum of 4 stps on the way.
- A stylish option is a private car transfer to your destination which allows up to 4 passengers and 4 suitcases. There are no stops, so you will be driven straight to the door. This is far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and comes with peace of mind that your driver will be ready to go when you are.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a cost effective option and save you the hassle of trying to organise multiple taxis or public transport.
- If you want a special start to your holiday, we also offer luxury cars. With room for 3 people, they are the perfect way to start your holiday in style.
- We offer wheelchair accessible minivans for those with mobility difficulties.
- If you're going mob-handed to Fuerteventura, we also have private coaches seating up to 50 people available. This is far easier than trying to corral everyone onto public transport.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Fuerteventura Airport Transfers FAQS
What happens once I've booked my Fuerteventura Airport transfer?
- So you've booked your transfers from Fuerteventura Airport with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You will get an email confirmation, which you'll need to take when you travel, so make sure to pop it somewhere safe.
What Do I Do When I Arrive At Fuerteventura Airport?
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- When you have wrestled your bags off the baggage reclaim, head through to the arrivals hall. Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign.
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but if it happens, don't worry-we have a plan just in case you arrive later than expected. Simply give the number on your confirmation a call and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
What About My Return Transfer To Fuerteventura Airport?
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say farewell to Fuerteventura, we ensure that your return to the airport is as easy as winking.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Fuerteventura Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
For all your Fuerteventura Airport transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top