Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Fuerteventura Airport transfers,
with prices starting from under £5 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Top Deals on Transfers from Fuerteventura Airport
Looking for low cost Fuerteventura Airprot transfers? We can get you to the door of your resort in just 1 hour, in popular destinations around the island including; Corralejo, Morro Jable, El Cotillo, Costa Caleta, Costa Calma and Caleta de Fuste.
Compare Cheap Fuerteventura Airport Taxi and Shuttles
Pre booking your taxi, shuttle or private transfer from Fuerteventura Airport is easy. With a huge range of low cost shared and private transfers to choose from, all of which drop you off at the door of your resort, it really is the hassle free way to organise your Fuerteventura Airprot transfers.
Taxis, Shuttles and Private Tranfers from Fuerteventura Airport
|Fuerteventura Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Corralejo||1 hour 35 minutes||£7.63 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Costa Caleta||1 hour||£4.64 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Caleta de Fuste||1 hour||£5.80 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Morro Jable||2 hours 10 minutes||£25.45 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|El Cotillo||2 hours 10 minutes||£28.44 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Costa Calma||2 hours 10 minutes||£15.87 (Shared shuttle bus)|
Hassle Free Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
Avoid the hassle of securing an airport transfer in Fuerteventura when you land and pre-book with airport transfer with Holiday Extras, starting from just £4.64. You'll be met at the airport and be taken directly to your destination, so you can relax and look forward to your holiday knowing everything is taken care of.
Fuerteventura Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets across Fuerteventura.
Take a look at our other Spain Airport transfers to explore the other amazing destinations that this country has to offer.
Shared, Private and Taxi Transfers from Fuerteventura Airport
We offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles for your transfers to Fuerteventura Airport. Choose from private taxis with room for up to 4 travellers, minibuses for as many as 8, luxury cars and even private coaches for groups of 40.
- For a budget start your Canary Island break, our shared shuttles can't be beaten. You will take scenic route to your resort, making a few stops along the way. If you want to get to the beach faster, but don't want to shell out for a private transfer, we also offer speedy shared shuttles, making a maximum of 4 stps on the way.
- A stylish option is a private car transfer to your destination which allows up to 4 passengers and 4 suitcases. There are no stops, so you will be driven straight to the door. This is far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and comes with peace of mind that your driver will be ready to go when you are.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a cost effective option and save you the hassle of trying to organise multiple taxis or public transport.
- If you want a special start to your holiday, we also offer luxury cars. With room for 3 people, they are the perfect way to start your holiday in style.
- We offer wheelchair accessible minivans for those with mobility difficulties.
- If you're going mob-handed to Fuerteventura, we also have private coaches seating up to 50 people available. This is far easier than trying to corral everyone onto public transport.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Fuerteventura Airport Tranfers FAQS
What happens once I've booked my Fuerteventura airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Fuerteventura transfer with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You will get an email confirmation, which you'll need to take when you travel, so make sure to pop it somewhere safe.
What Do I do When I Arrive At Fuerteventura Airport?
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- When you have wrestled your bags off the carousel baggage reclaim, head through to the arrivals hall. Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign.
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but if it happens, don't worry-we have a plan just in case you arrive later than expected. Simply give the number on your confirmation a call and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
What About My Return Transfer To Fuerteventura Airport?
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say farewell to Fuerteventura, we ensure that your return to the airport is as easy as winking.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Fuerteventura Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top