Loading, please wait...
Cover all of your holidays for 1 year with an annual travel insurance policy from just *
What is annual travel insurance?
Annual travel insurance, or what insurers refer to as annual multi-trip (AMT), is a policy that covers you with insurance for 12 months.
You might ask yourself: "how many times can I go away?" Well, within that year you can go on an unlimited amount of trips and still be covered by the one policy, eliminating the need to take out a new policy for each holiday.
What are the advantages of annual multi trip insurance?
If you are a frequent traveller embarking on more than two trips throughout the year, then it may be beneficial to you to buy an annual travel insurance policy. There are numerous advantages to choosing a broader form of coverage, the most practical being the ease of one single payment rather than a last-minute search for holiday insurance before you step on the plane.
Annual cover levels comparison
When you book one of our travel insurance policies you'll be able to choose from 4 levels of varying cover:
How long can I go away for?
Depending on which level of cover you choose, there is a varying maximum trip duration. Essentially, with each cover level there is limited amount of consecutive days you can be insured for:
- Bronze - 22 days
- Silver - 31 days
- Gold - 31 days
- Platinum - 45 days
Just make sure that all of your trips within the year do not exceed the length of time dictated by your chosen cover level of your annual multi-trip travel insurance policy.
Annual family travel insurance: cover for the whole household
As long as everyone covered by the policy lives under the same household address, travelling independently is no problem at all. While you hit the Alpine slopes, the rest of the family can soak up the sun of the Greek islands. The beauty of it all? You can all relax knowing you are all covered.
From the moment you receive your annual policy, everyone listed on the policy is covered for an unlimited amount of trips across 12 months, from the commencement date of your policy.
Annual medical cover
It can be difficult to find a good provider of annual travel insurance when you have a medical condition. Whilst there may be a potentially higher need for medical assistance whilst abroad, at Holiday Extras it doesn't have to mean a higher price.
Our online screening process is discreet and simple, yet thorough. After sensitively reviewing your medical history, our process allows you to arrange a tailored quote so we can provide an annual cover policy that is individual to your holiday and your condition. If you need any assistance, we also have a dedicated Kent-based team who can organise cover and help with any queries you may have.
If your health changes at all during the 12 months of your annual travel insurance policy, make sure to let us know immediately so we can amend your cover to reflect the change in your medical condition.
It's important to know what you are covered for, but it is equally important to know what your cover doesn't include! We have a winter sports cover available, protecting all of your hired ski equipment and providing avalanche cover. So if you are heading to the mountains for ski-season, it might be best to top up your coverage to keep you protected all through the year.
Receiving your annual policy
Looking after your annual policy has never been easier. No matter how many printed policies you lose, there will always be a copy safely stored in your e-mail inbox, so it's important you provide us with a correct e-mail address when booking online.
How to book your Annual Travel Insurance
To book online, or to get a quote, simply click below and consider the following information:
Region: Europe or Worldwide?
Date: When will you be going?
Money: The total cost of the holiday, including travel?
Health: Any pre-existing medical conditions?
Book online with us today
Cancelling your annual policy
If you feel you no longer need your insurance policy it is possible to cancel your multi-trip policy within 14 days. In return, we fully refund your payment, providing you haven't travelled, made a claim, or intend to make a claim.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Basic cover policy
- Standard cover policy
- Premium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Business Travel Insurance
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Golf Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Backpacker Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- End Supplier Failure Cover
- EHIC Information
- Excess Waiver Travel Insurance
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.