Compare the best value Cardiff airport hotels from only £51.00
Book one of our Cardiff airport hotels with up to 60% off and relax the night before you fly. Wake up minutes from the airport refreshed and ready to go after your free continental breakfast which is included free at the Sky Plaza Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express. Both these hotels have a 3-star rating, so you know your rooms will be comfortable and well equipped.
Our cheap Cardiff airport hotels are a fantastic way to start your holiday. And with extremely good prices available too, it's something that shouldn't be overlooked. If you're taking your car, how about combining your hotel stay with parking for up to 15 days? If you aren't, you can still book one of our Cardiff airport hotels without parking too.
Cardiff airport hotels customers' rating: 86% (1,785 reviews) .
*This is an example price for a reservation on 13-01-2019, valid as of 11-11-2018.
Yes we have stayed at this hotel before and it's the ideal place to stay when flying from Cardiff airport. Particularly if you have an early morning flight.Mrs Williams, 02 Aug, 2018 (5 out of 5)
Hotel is as close as you can get to Cardiff airport! Average room. Cleaning could be improved, as it was a bit dusty in places, but not bad considering the price. Friendly and helpful staff. Great service to be able to park your car while on holiday (you take your keys with you, so know what it isnâ€™t going anywhere)! The minibus to/from the airport was on time and friendly drivers. All in all definitely worth the money.Miss Evans, 25 Aug, 2018 (5 out of 5)
Everything was great and the staff were very friendly. Will be booking again next time I fly from Cardiff!Miss Price, 14 Sep, 2018 (5 out of 5)
We stayed at Holuday Inn at Cardiff Airport. Very smooth operation, spotless room and we slept well. Airport transport was bang on time, all round - Excellent!Mrs Fleming, 24 Sep, 2018 (5 out of 5)
Perfect! Cardiff Airport Hotel, Fab service.Mrs Russell, 12 Oct, 2018 (5 out of 5)
OurCardiff airport hotels are rated 86% by 1785 guests
Cardiff hotels: What are you looking for?
Flying with your family? The Holiday Inn Express Cardiff airport not only offers great prices, they also have 70 family rooms with a double bed, sofa bed and space for a cot too. And with the added bonus of free continental breakfast, you can all fly feeling full.
Travelling on business? Stay connected at the Sky Plaza Cardiff airport. All rooms have an internet plug, a telephone and a working desk too. And it's just five minutes from the terminal, so you'll have plenty of time to do your work.
To see a map of Cardiff airport, the surrounding area and the locations of all our hotels, please go to our directions to Cardiff airport hotels page. If you're planning to venture out of the airport and need to know what's about, our in and around Cardiff airport page might be useful.
Fantastic hotel brands
Book your Cardiff airport hotel early to get our best prices. More often than not, the earlier you book, the lower the prices will be, and you are also likely to have a wider choice of hotels. Also, as long as you add our cancellation waiver for just £2.49, you can cancel up to 24 hours before you travel and get a full refund. Got a question? Need help? You might find the answer here on our Cardiff airport hotels FAQs page.
Cardiff hotels: The options
On airport hotels: These are hotels that are within the airport grounds, so transfer times to the terminal are pretty quick. Staying on-airport means it takes less time to get to the terminal and that you'll have a little extra time to relax on the morning of your flight.
Off airport hotels: Usually less expensive than on-airport hotels, Cardiff off-airport hotels are outside the airport grounds but won't be more than a few miles away. They usually provide you with transport to the airport for free or at a reduced rate. Both the Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport and Sky Plaza Cardiff Airport are off-airport, yet still only minutes away from the terminal.
Cardiff hotels with parking: You can include parking with your hotel stay, either at the hotel or at one of our secured car parks. If you choose one of our Cardiff airport hotels with parking, you'll drive to the hotel, leave your car there and then collect it when you return from holiday. If you park at one of our secured car parks, such as Airparks Cardiff, the car park is just a few miles away from the airport.
Room-only bookings: We sell hotel rooms that don't include parking, for those customers who don't drive or won't be taking their car to the airport.
Read our Cardiff airport hotels customer reviews before you book. It's testament to the quality of our service and our Cardiff hotels. We're proud to say that 99.88% of our customers are happy with our service - and we're working on the other 0.12%.
For a complete list of all our related pages, take a look at our Cardiff airport hotels sitemap.