Majorca Airport Transfers
Pre-book your cheap Majorca Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £17.65 and FREE cancellations*
Explore The Best Mallorca Transfer Options
As soon as you land at Palma De Mallorca airport, you'll be hit by the warmth of the island. Book your air conditioned Majorca Airport transfer in advance for the best prices.With scenic tours of the island, golf courses, water parks, and golden beaches in every direction, Majorca is a place that will appeal to those wanting not only to relax and recuperate but also those with a taste for adventure. Our cheap transfers in Majorca offer a huge range of drop off points across the island, inlcuding Palma Nova, Torrenova and Alcudia.
Compare Majorca Airport Transfer Deals to Top Resorts
Save money on your transfers from Majorca Airport by comparing the best Majorca Transfers (so you have more money in your pocket for the good stuff!). Wondering how much a taxi from Palma Airport costs? We compare 100s of options, to bring you the very best deals on shared and private transfers in Majorca, including shared shuttles, taxis and minibuses.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Majorca from £17.65
|Majorca Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Palma Nova||25 minutes||£17.65 (private taxi)|
|Torrenova||25 minutes||£21.62 (private taxi)|
|Magaluf||35 minutes||£17.72 (private shuttle)|
|Cala d'Or||1 hour 5 minutes||£28.27 (private shuttle)|
|Puerto De Pollensa||1 hour 10 minutes||£33.15 (private shuttle)|
|Alcudia||1 hour 10 minutes||£19.68 (private shuttle)|
Palma to Cala d'Or Airport Transfers for less than £19
Nestled roughly 65km from Palma International Airport lies one of the most popular destinations on the island; the coastal resort of Cala d'Or. Due to not only its popularity, but also its distance, you'll want to secure a transfer there, and not be stung by the local rates and incredibly high taxi fares. With Holiday Extras, you can secure a Cala d'Or airport transfer for less than £19.00 per person, or a Magaluf airport transfer for under £9.00 per person from Palma, giving you peace of mind you'll get to your resort comfortably, and affordably.
Pre-book your Majorca airport transfer and can be safe in the knowledge that your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive, so you can start your holiday the best way; as stress-free as possible. Majorca transfers start from just £18.88, and are available in all popular drop-off locations including, Alcudia, Magaluf, Puerto De pollens, Magaluf, Palma Nova and Cala D'Or.
When you land, there's plenty to do at Palma De Mallorca Airport if you've got some time to kill. With a huge choice of eateries, bars, coffee shops and duty free shopping, you can spend hours in the Airport itself and not struggle to pass the time.
When you've had your fill of all that Palma Airport offers, make your way to your pick up point and enjoy a professional holiday transfer in Majorca, ensuring you get to your resort relaxed, and on time.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Majorca. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of Mallorca transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of shared and private transfers in Mallorca, which include: shuttles, speedy shuttles, private taxis, minibuses & minivans, premier transfers, and wheelchair adapted transfers.
- For a cheap transfer form Mallorca Airport, check our our shared shuttles - which will get you from A to B in a no-frills fashion. There are a maximum of 8 stops on the transfer.
- Our Majorca private transfers start your holiday off with a tuch of style.
- Arrive in VIP style with a premier transfer; the journey is direct to your Palma destination, and includes room for 4 people and 4 suitcases. Think of them as our version of a taxi transfer in Majorca-with the added benefit that everything is organsied and paid for upfront, so there's no waiting around in long line at the taxi rank, or unexpected costs when you reach your hotel.
- If you're looking for a big group transfer in Majorca, a private minivan or coach is ideal.
- When you book your Palma Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, you will get an email confirmation. Make sure you have a copy of this as it has all your vehicle details on it.
- After you've landed in Palma and grabbed your suitcases, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in Majorca, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their holiday extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options all in one place.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come with air conditioning.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Private Transfers in Majorca
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Palma Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Palma Airport is delayed, it's not a problem. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so another transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Going from your hotel back to Palma Airport is very straightforward:
Why choose Holiday Extras?
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma De Mallorca Airport (PMI) and dropping off at Palma Nova, via private minibus with 7 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top