Gran Canaria Airport Transfers
Pre-book your cheap Gran Canaria Airport transfers
with prices starting from under £6.00 and FREE cancellations up the 3 days before departure.
Gran Canaria delivers everything you could possibly want from a Canary Island escape; year round sun, glorious beaches and awe-inspiring natural splendour. Our Gran Canaria Airport transfers drop off at the door of your accommodation in popular resorts around the island, including Puerto Rico, Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles, Mogan, Playa Taurito, Meloneras and San Agustin.
Explore Cheap Gran Canaria Airport Transfers
Whether you're looking for a shared shuttle or a pirvate taxi from Gran Canaria Airport, we've got the best selection for every group size. With a range of shuttles, cars and wheelchair accessible vehicles, we've got the best selection of cheap transfers in Gran Canaria.
Compare Cheap Gran Canaria Airport Transfers
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Maspalomas||2 hours 15 minutes||£5.72 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Playa del Ingles||1 hour 20 minutes||£5.72 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Meloneras||2 hours||£5.72 (shared shuttle bus)|
|San Agustin||1 hour 30 minutes||£5.72 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Puerto Rico||2 hours 15 minutes||£8.61 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Mogan||1 hour 20 minutes||£13.19 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Playa Taurito||2 hours 40 minutes||£13.19 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Puerto de la Luz Port||1 hour 30 minutes||£19.49 (shared shuttle bus)|
If you're flying in to Gran Canaria to catch a cruise ship, we offer shared and private transfers to Puerto de la Luz Port from just £19.49.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
So you've booked your Gran Canaria Airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You will soon receive an email confirmation with all the details on it. Make sure you pop this somewhere safe and take it with you when you travel, because you'll need to show it when you get to the airport.
Arriving at Gran Canaria Airport
- When you touch down in Gran Canaria make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Oh no, my flight has been delayed!
Don't panic! We know that delays are an inevitable part of travel, so we have a plan just in case it happens to you. On your confirmation, there is a contact number, which you can use to let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say adios to Gran Canaria, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
An Introduction to Gran Canaria
One of the most popular of the Canaries, Gran Canaria is a stunning island destination rising majestically out of the Atlantic Ocean. Like it's neighbour Tenerife, Gran Canaria is volcanic, giving it a mountainous terrain with lush forests and impressive black sand beaches.
The island is popular with travellers looking for a combination of lazy beach days and vibrant nightlife. The resorts of Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas are chilled out and relaxed during the day, but come alive after sunset, with bustling restaurants bars and clubs to keep you out until dawn.
If you prefer a quieter life, Gran Canaria has got an abundance of breathtaking natural sights and charming colourful villages typical of the Canary Islands. The sand dunes at Maspalomas are a unique feature of the island. With miles of golden sand undulating across the horizon, you'd be forgiven for thinking that you were in the middle of the Sahara Desert rather than the Atlantic Ocean.
A choice of Gran Canaria transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best cheap transfers in Gran Canaria. For our best options for transfers from Gran Canaria Airport, take a look at our options below.
- For a super cheap transfer in Gran Canaria, take a look at our shuttle buses. You'll be sharing the ride with some fellow travellers, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in less than an hour and a half, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With minibuses for larger parties, and even private coaches for hire, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of a Canary Island summer. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Gran Canaria Intl. Airport (LPA) and dropping off in central Maspalomas via a shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top