Gran Canaria Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Gran Canaria airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £3.20 and FREE cancellations on a top range of shuttles, private transfers and taxis from Las Palmas Airport up to 3 days before travel*
With over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, Gran Canaria provides the perfect getaway for summer or winter sun. Our cheap Gran Canaria airport transfers will get you to your resort quickly and hassle-free. We compare 100s of offers to bring you top savings on both shared and private taxi transfers from Las Palmas airport (LPA)
We work only with trusted companies to provide airport transfers to a whopping 4000 resorts worldwide. Our Gran Canaria airport transfers serve dozens of popular hotels across the island's resorts. Whether you want shuttle transfers from Gran Canaria Airport to Puerto Rico or a private taxi transfer to Maspalomas, we'll have an offer to suit. All our private transfers private door to door service too!
Winter Sun in Gran Canaria
As well as endless days of sunshine, temperatures in Gran Canaria rarely drop below the 20s - even in January. Escape the bleak British winters with our transfers in Gran Canaria. A shared shuttle airport transfer from Gran Canaria airport to Playa del Ingles can be snapped up at under £4.00 per person.
The Lowdown on Gran Canaria transfers
With only one main airport on the island, situated about 12 miles from the main tourist hotspots, you will need to find a way to get to your accommodation. That's where our great value Gran Canaria airport transfers come in. Our speedy shared shuttles will get you from Gran Canaria airport to Maspalomas in under 30 minutes. Our private transfers to main resorts from Gran Canaria's airport are even more direct. Book a private taxi transfer and get from the airport to Gran Canaria's beaches of Puerto Rico and Playa del Ingles in under 45 minutes.
Cheap Gran Canaria Transfers from £3.20
|Gran Canaria Airport Transfers|
|Destination||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Las Palmas de Gran Canaria||25 minutes||£7.32 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Playa del Ingles||50 minutes||£3.20 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Puerto Rico||1 hour 30 minutes||£6.20 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Meloneras||40 minutes||£5.46 (Private coach for 20 passengers)|
|San Agustin||20 minutes||£33.09 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria||45 minutes||£8.39 (Private minibus for 8 passengers)|
|Mogan||1 hour 20 minutes||£11.50 (Speedy shuttle)|
|Playa Taurito||1 hour 20 minutes||£11.50 (Speedy shuttle)|
|Puerto de la Luz Port||35 minutes||£46.54 (Premier transfer for 3 people)|
How do Gran Canaria Airport Transfers work?
Unsure about how our Las Palmas airport transfers work? Watch our holiday transfer video below to find out how you can enjoy less hassle and more holiday.
What Gran Canaria Airport transfer options are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of Las Palmas Airport transfers - both private and shared:
Shared Shuttle Airport Transfers in Gran Canaria
- For our lowest-price offers, check out our shared shuttles. Our comfortable, air conditioned coaches and professional will chauffeur you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With only 4 stops en route, transfer times are that bit quicker.
Private Transfers in Gran Canaria
- Staying in a villa or private accommodation? Our private taxi transfers from Las Palmas airport provide the ultimate hassle-free option. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, your professional driver will deliver you to the door of your accommodation.
- Fancy something special? Check out our luxury airport transfers from Gran Canaria airport. With premium vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, they offer superb comfort at surprisingly affordable prices.
- We also offer Wheelchair Adapted Transfers for those with restricted mobility which provide door to door service too.
Group Travel Options
- Holidaying in a large group of friends or family? We can provide minibus transfers, seating up to 8 passengers to all main resorts from Gran Canaria Airport. For even larger groups, we can offer private coaches seating up to 20 passengers. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Gran Canaria airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Gran Canaria Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Gran Canaria transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Gran Canaria Airport transfer?
Pre booking your shared shuttle or private taxi transfer from Las Palmas airport means you can take advantage of great offers. Your professional driver will be waiting for you in arrivals at the airport when you land. You therefore won't have the stress of long queues for taxis or paying over the odds.
Gran Canaria Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've made your Gran Canaria Airport transfer booking through our fast & secure online system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. We recommend you print a copy of this as it will contain all your vehicle details.
- After you've landed at Las Palmas airport and picked up your suitcases, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in Gran Canaria, your driver will either be there to meet you in Arrivals or at a designated desk. Exact details will be on your confirmation.
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Las Palmas Airport is delayed, try not to worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Getting your resort transfer back to Las Palmas airport couldn't be simpler:
- Whichever transfer option you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Gran Canaria Transfer Destinations
Wherever you're staying on the island, we'll have a transfer option to suit you. Secure your transfers from Gran Canaria airport to Puerto Rico for less than £7.00 per person or pick up bargain airport transfers from Gran Canaria to Playa del Ingles for under than £4.00 per person on a shared shuttle. If you've opted to stay at one of the island's other resorts, then don't worry. We also offer great savings on transfers from Las Palmas airport to Meloneras, Mogan and many more.
We also have a fantastic choice of low cost airport transfers across Spain, to popular resorts, including;
An Introduction to Gran Canaria
The island is popular with travellers looking for a combination of lazy beach days and vibrant nightlife. The resorts of Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas are chilled out and relaxed during the day, but come alive after sunset, with bustling restaurants bars and clubs to keep you out until dawn.
If you prefer a quieter life, Gran Canaria has got an abundance of breathtaking natural sights and charming colourful villages typical of the Canary Islands. The sand dunes at Maspalomas are a unique feature of the island. With miles of golden sand undulating across the horizon, you'd be forgiven for thinking that you were in the middle of the Sahara Desert rather than the Atlantic Ocean.
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets throughout Gran Canaria. For a full list of days out and excursions, see here.
Here to help
Our friendly help team are on hand for all your Fuerteventura transfer queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Las Palmas Airport and dropping off in Playa del Ingles via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top