Paphos Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Paphos Airport, with prices starting from under £6.00 and FREE cancellations on a fantastic range of shared shuttles, Pahpos Airport taxis and private transfers.
Nestled on the West coast of Cyprus, Paphos is a city drenched in culture and history. Here at Holiday Extras, we specialise in making sure that your Cyprus adventure gets off to a flying start. Our cheap Paphos airport transfers will get you to your resort quickly and hassle-free.
We compare 100s of transfer offers to bring you top savings on both shared shuttles and private Paphos airport taxi transfers. Rest assured, we only use trusted suppliers for all our airport transfers. All our vehicles are under 5 years old with professional, experienced drivers. Choose from shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, private cars, minivans & coaches.
With our transfers from Paphos International Airport you can be at your resort in just 30 minutes. Popular resorts such as Limassol and Coral Bay are less than an hour away by private taxi transfer. A Paphos airport to Ayia Napa transfer will also take less than 60 minutes What's more, all our private transfers from Paphos airport include door to door service to your accommodation!
Compare Cheap Paphos Airport Transfers
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price per person|
|Paphos centre||30 minutes||£5.73 (Taxi for 6 people)|
|Coral Bay||55 minutes||£6.49 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Limassol||55 minutes||£11.46 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Kato||30 minutes||£5.90 (Minibus for 6 people)|
|Chloraka||45 minutes||£7.96 (Taxi for 4 people)|
Note: The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability. Prices calculated on one passenger travelling one way from Paphos Airport.
How do Paphos Airport Transfers work?
Want to know more about how our airport transfers work? Watch our holiday transfer video below to find out how you can enjoy less hassle and more holiday.
What transfer options from Paphos Airport are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of both private and shared transfers from Paphos Airport:
Shared Shuttle Transfers
- For our most budget-friendly option, check out our shared shuttles - which will get you to your Cyprus resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not upgrade to one of our speedy shuttles? With only 4 stops en route, you'll get to your resort that bit quicker.
Private Transfers in Paphos
- Ideal if you've opted for a villa or private accommodation, our Paphos airport private transfers are the ultimate hassle-free option. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they are great for families and small groups
- Why not push the boat out and arrive in luxury? Check out our luxury airport transfers from Paphos airport? With premium vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, they offer superb comfort and won't break the bank.
- Wheelchair Adapted Transfers are available for those with restricted mobility and offer door to door service to your accommodation.
Group Travel Options
- Fantastic for groups, we also offer minibus transfers, seating up to 10 passengers to all main resorts from Paphos Airport.
- For really large groups, we can even offer private coaches seating from 18 to 55 passengers. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our cheapest transfer from Paphos Airport.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Paphos Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Paphos transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Airport Transfer in Paphos?
Pre booking your Paphos Airport taxi or shuttle transfers will let you start your holiday hassle-free. Your professional driver will be waiting for you at Paphos Airport arrivals hall. You won't have to worry about long queues or travelling in an unlicensed vehicle.
Paphos Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Paphos Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. Make sure you print a copy of this as it has all your vehicle details on it.
- After you've landed in Paphos and picked up your suitcases, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in Paphos, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Paphos Airport is delayed, don't worry. Your e-ticket will contain a contact number, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
On your return
Getting your resort transfer back to Paphos airport couldn't be simpler:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
To find out more of what this beautiful island has to offer, check out our Cyprus airport transfers page. Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets in the Paphos region - from Paphos Zoo to tickets to party packages for Ayia Napa. For a full list of days out and excursions, see here.
Here to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Paphos transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Paphos Airport (PFO) and dropping off in Paphos Centre via taxi with 6 passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top