Paphos Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Paphos Airport, with prices starting from under £6.00 and FREE cancellations on a fantastic range of shared shuttles, Pahpos Airport taxis and private transfers.
Top Cyprus Airport Transfers
Nestled on the West coast of Cyprus, Paphos is a city drenched in culture, traditions, and thousands of years old history. Here at Holiday Extras, we sepcialise in making sure that your Cyprus adventure gets off to a flying start, with transfers from Paphos Airport (PFO) to resorts and hotels across Cyprus.
Fast Paphos Airport Transfers to Resorts Across Cyprus
Transfers from Paphos International Airport (PFO) take as little as 20 minutes, and drop off at popular destinations including Coral Bay, Limassol and Larnaca. Choose from shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, private cars, minivans & coaches, and even water taxi transfers.
Top Rated and Trusted Transfers From Pahpos Airport
We compare 100s of airport transfers in Paphos to bring you the very best deals and choice of shuttle and taxi transfers. We only work with trusted and top rated drivers, who's vehicles are under 5 years old and with air conditioning, so you can rest assured that your ride from Paphos Airport will be in tip-top condition.
Compare Low Cost Paphos Airport Transfers
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price per person|
|Paphos centre||30 minutes||£6.73 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Coral Bay||55 minutes||£6.49 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Limassol||55 minutes||£33.93 (Wheelchair adapted vehicle for 4 people)|
|Kato||30 minutes||£5.90 (Minibus for 6 people)|
|Chloraka||45 minutes||£7.96 (Taxi for 4 people)|
Note: The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability. Prices calculated on one passenger travelling one way from Paphos Airport.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Paphos. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Paphos Airport transfers, which include: shared shuttle, speedy shuttles (4 stops max.), private cars, private minibuses, private minivans, water taxi; you can also opt for private executive and luxury transfers too.
- Our cheapest airport transfer in Paphos is a shared shuttle - get from A to B in the cheapest way possible. There's a maximum of 8 stops on your journey. If you're travelling in a group of 6 people or less, a private minivan is ideal.
- For a special Paphos transfer, you can enjoy a water taxi transfer (incl. a Mercedes when on land) which only takes 20 minutes!
- If there's a really big group of you with lots of luggage, a private coach seats up to 53 people and 53 suitcases - perfect for you to all travel together on your Paphos airport transfer!
- For customers who have mobility issues, we also have a wheelchair adapted vehicle that seats up to 5 people.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Paphos Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my Paphos transfer?
- When you book your Paphos Airport transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get a confirmation via email. Ensure you save this somewhere safe, or print it off as it has your transfer details on it.
- After you've landed in Cyprus and collected your luggage, your airport transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you're on a shuttle bus transfer, a rep will be waiting in arrivals to show you to your vehicle. There will be up to 8 drop off points.
- If you've chosen a private airport transfer in Paphos, your driver will be waiting for you a sign with your name on it.
- There's full instructions on your confirmation document if you're unsure.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Paphos Airport is delayed, it isn't a problem; On your e-ticket, there's a contact number so just give it a call. An alternative transfer can be arranged instead.
When it's time to come home
Going from your Paphos Hotel to Paphos Airport is easy as can be:
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - your transfer rep will have all the information for your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time.
- Be ready at least 15 mins before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of Paphos transfers options at the touch of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning - ideal for staying cool in the Paphos heat
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Need some help? Contact our transfers team here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, travelling one way from Paphos Intl. Airport (PFO) Kato via private minibus with 5 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top