Paphos Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Paphos Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £11.32 and FREE cancellations*
Nestled on the West coast of Cyprus, Paphos is a city drenched in culture, traditions, and thousands of years old history. Transfers from Paphos International Airport (PFO) take as little as 20 minutes. Choose from shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, private cars, minivans & coaches, and even water taxi transfers.
Cheap Paphos Airport transfers to popular Cyprus destinations
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Paphos, and into Cyprus. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Alexander The Great Beach Hotel||20 minutes||£11.32|
|Elysium Hotel||20 minutes||£16.02|
|The King Jason Hotel||20 minutes||£16.02|
|Almyra Hotel||20 minutes||£22.06|
|Azia Resort & Spa||30 minutes||£20.43|
|Atlantica Golden Beach Hotel||30 minutes||£16.57|
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Paphos. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Paphos Airport transfers, which include: shared shuttle, speedy shuttles (4 stops max.), private cars, private minibuses, private minivans, water taxi; you can also opt for private executive and luxury transfers too.
- Our cheapest Paphos transfer option is a shared shuttle - get from A to B in the cheapest way possible. There’s a maximum of 8 stops on your journey. If you’re travelling in a group of 6 people or less, a private minivan is ideal.
- For something special, you can enjoy a water taxi transfer (incl. A Mercedes when on land) which only takes 20 minutes!
- If there’s a really big group of you with lots of luggage, a private coach seats up to 53 people and 53 suitcases.
- For customers who have mobility issues, we also have a wheelchair adapted vehicle that seats up to 5 people.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Paphos Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I’ve booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Paphos Airport transfer through our secure booking agent, you’ll get a confirmation via email. Ensure you save this somewhere safe, or print it off as it has your transfer details on it.
- After you’ve landed in Cyprus and collected your luggage, your airport transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you’re on a shuttle bus transfer, a rep will be waiting in arrivals to show you to your vehicle. There will be up to 8 drop off points.
- If you’ve chosen a private transfer, your driver will be waiting for you a sign with your name on it.
- There’s full instructions on your confirmation document if you’re unsure.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Paphos Airport is delayed, it isn’t a problem; On your e-ticket, there’s a contact number so just give it a call. An alternative transfer can be arranged instead.
When it’s time to come home
Going from your Paphos Hotel to Paphos Airport is easy as can be:
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - your transfer rep will have all the information for your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time.
- Be ready at least 15 mins before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options at the touch of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning - ideal for staying cool in the Paphos heat
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Paphos Intl. Airport (PFO) and dropping off at the Elysium Hotel via shared private minivan with 5 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Paphos Intl. Airport (PFO) and dropping off at the Elysium Hotel via shared private minivan with 5 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top