Lanzarote Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Lanzarote Airport transfers
with prices starting from just £3.68 and FREE cancellations*
Explore Top Lanzarote Options
From the moment you land at Arrecife Airport (ACE), you'll be struck by the landscape of this Canary island. Pre-book your Lanzarote Airport transfer for the best prices. With year-round sunshine, sweeping sandy beaches, a wealth of watersports and a spectacular volcanic landscape, this island is ideal for those wanting to escape the British weather. Our cheap Lanzarote transfers offer a wide range of drop off points right across the island, including Puerto del Carmen, Costa Teguise and Playa Blanca.
Compare Best Lanzarote Airport Transfer Prices
Compare and save on your airport transfers from Arrecife (ACE) by checking out our top Lanzarote transfer deals. We do all the hard work, so you don't have to! Wondering how much a private taxi costs to Puerto del Carmen from Arrecife airport? We compare 100s of options from our range of trusted providers to bring you great prices on everything from shared shuttles, private taxis and minibuses.
Cheap Lanzarote Airport Transfers from £3.68
|Lanzarote Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Puerto del Carmen||30 minutes||£3.68 (shared shuttle)|
|Puerto del Carmen||20 minutes||£5.15 (speedy shuttle)|
|Costa Teguise||30 minutes||£22.00 (private transfer)|
|Costa Teguise||30 minutes||£41.95 (wheelchair adapted vehicle)|
|Playa Blanca||30 minutes||£88.28 (private minibus for 8 passengers)|
|Puerto Calero||30 minutes||£84.49 (premier service for 3 passengers)|
Lanzarote Airport to Puerto del Carmen transfers for less than £4.00
Located just 30 minutes' journey from Arrecife Airport (ACE), lies one of the liveliest and most popular destinations on the island; the resort of Puerto del Carmen. By pre-booking your Lanzarote transfer with Holiday Extras, you won't have to worry about long queues at the airport or be ripped off by paying above the going rate. We offer private transfers from Lanzarote to Puerto del Carmen from under £18.00 per person. Alternatively a Costa Teguise Airport Transfer is an absolute steal at under £5 per person.
Pre-book your Lanzarote airport transfer and you'll have peace of mind that your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive and will take you to your resort efficiently and in comfort. Our cheap Lanzarote airport transfers cost from as little as £3.68 and are available at all the main resorts across the island, including Puerto del Carmen, Playa Blanca, Costa Teguise and Puerto Calero.
A bit about Lanzarote
Boasting some of the best beaches in the whole of the Canaries, there is so much more to Lanzarote than its stunning coastline. Venture inland and you can't fail to be blown away by its spectacular lunar-like landscape. A visit to the Timanfaya National Park to see the impact of the last volcanic eruption over 200 years ago is an absolute must. The volcano-top restaurant even harnesses the geothermal heat to cook all its food! The island is also peppered with installations by the late artist and architect, Cesar Manrique, including the pool and concert venue, Jameos del Agua which is hollowed out of the lava.
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets throughout Lanzarote. Full a full list of the days out and excursions, see here.
A wide choice of Lanzarote transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, our mission is to make your holiday as hassle-free as possible. We therefore offer a wide variety of both shared and private transfers in Lanzarote, which range from shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, private taxis and minibuses, as well as luxury and wheelchair adapted vehicles.
- If you're watching the pennies, then our no frills shared shuttles are a great option. They will get you to your resort with maximum of 8 stops. For just a little extra, we can offer a speedy shared shuttle which will only have 4 stops and will get you to your resort more quickly.
Private Transfers in Lanzarote
- If you're staying in a villa or private apartment, then our private transfers are a great option. We offer private taxis for 4 passengers, right up to a private minibus for up to 8 passengers. And if you fancy a bit of extra comfort, why not book a luxury transfers in one of our executive vehicles. They will all take you right to the door of your accommodation. Our private transfers are just like a taxi transfer in Lanzarote, except that everything is paid up front and your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive at Arrecife airport.
- We also offer wheelchair accessible cars and minibuses for travellers with mobility difficulties.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
I've just booked my Lanzarote Airport transfer - what happens next?
- When you have booked your transfers from Lanzarote Airport, you will get an email confirmation. Make sure you keep a hard copy of this safe, as you'll need it to show to your driver.
- When you arrive at Arrecife Airport and have collected your luggage, make your way through to the Arrivals hall.
- If you've opted for a shared shuttle, then a representative will be there to meet you and will show you to your coach. There may be a wait of up to 45 minutes while the other passengers on your bus also arrive.
- For private transfers, you will either be met by your driver in the Arrivals hall or at a designated desk. This will be detailed on your confirmation.
What should I do if my flight's delayed?
If your outbound flight to Arrecife is delayed, don't worry. On your confirmation, there will be a contact number for your transfer provider. Just give them a call and alternative arrangements can be made to collect you when your flight eventually arrives.
When it's time to come home
Taking your return transfer to Lanzarote Airport is very straightforward:
- Whether you're on a shared shuttle or a private transfer, your e-ticket will contain details of your pick-up time and location
- We recommend you are ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping our customers with their holiday extras.
- We compare 1000's of Lanzarote airport transfer options with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and equi.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Here to help
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Lanzarote Arrecife Airport (ACE) and dropping off in Puerto del Carmen via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top