Malaga Airport Transfers
Book your cheap transfers from Malaga Airport, with prices starting from under £6.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Are you looking for cheap airport transfers from Malaga Airport (AGP) direct to your hotel? Then you've come to the right place! Whether you're after a private Malaga Airport transfer or a shared shuttle, pre-book with Holiday Extras for the BEST prices.
Our Malaga Airport transfers will take you to the door of your Costa Del Sol accommodation to a host of popular resorts, including:
Here at Holiday Extras, we're pretty proud of our fantastic range of low cost transfers from Malaga Airport. We compare 100s of deals from our range of trusted providers to bring you great prices on a range of options, including:
- Shared and Speedy Shuttles
- Private Transfers
- Private Minibuses
- Luxury cars and minivans
- Wheelchair adapted vehicles
- Private Coaches
Malaga Airport Taxis
Want to go straight from Malaga Airport arrivals to your hotel or villa? When you pre-book our trusted private taxis from Malaga Airport you can rest assured your Malaga Airport Taxi has already been paid for and you won't have any long queues in the taxi rank to contend with. Find your driver waiting for you either in arrivals, or at a designated desk. Click here for more information.
Cheap Malaga Airport Transfers from £5.47
Explore our range of shared and private transfers from Malaga Airport which will deliver you to resorts across the Costa del Sol in as little as 20 minutes with prices from under £6.00.
|Malaga Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Journey time||Transfer Price (per person)|
|Marbella||1 hour 5 minutes||£16.07 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Benalmadena||50 minutes||£6.89 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Nerja||50 minutes||£14.93 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Torremolinos||45 minutes||£5.47 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Estepona||1 hour 30 minutes||£25.93 (Wheelchair adapted vehicle for 4 people)|
|Puerto Banus||1 hour 20 minutes||£15.21 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Granada||2 hours||£20.40 (Minibus for 8 people)|
Other Spain Airport Transfers
Take a look at our other Spain airport transfers to see what else this beautiful country has to offer. Or perhaps you're travelling from Malaga Airport to the slopes of the Sierra Nevada for a ski break? Check out out Spain ski transfers page.
Pre-book your Malaga Airport Transfer for a guaranteed seat
By pre-booking your Airport Transfer from Malaga, you'll avoid any potential issues that may arise with a last minute booking or booking when you land. This can include availability issues, as well as notoriously high airport rates, capitalising on late bookers.
With Holiday Extras, the price you see is the only price you pay. There are no hidden charges with us. Pre-book, and relax with the peace of mind that your vehicle will be waiting for you when you land. And, should the unexpected happen and you are unable to travel, then we offer free cancellation too up to three days before the date of your first transfer.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
When you have booked your transfers from Malaga Airport, you can sit back and look forward to your holiday because we take care of the hard work for you. You will get an email confirmation which you'll need when you take your transfer, so pop it somewhere safe and remember to take it with you when you leave.
Arriving at Malaga Airport
- When you get to Malaga make your way to the arrivals hall, stopping to grab your luggage on the way.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board (like in the movies!)
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Oh no, my flight has been delayed!
If your plane is held up, no need to worry, we've got a cunning plan just in case this happens. There is a contact number on your confirmation, which you can use to let your provider know what's happening, so they can make sure someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say adios to Malaga, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything run smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Malaga Airport transfer?
- We have 30 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Malaga airport transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
Why visit Malaga and the Costa del Sol?
Often referred to as "The capital of the Costa Del Sol", Malaga has everything holidaymakers could want. There's no end to the golden sandy beaches and water sports the entire family will enjoy. With cultural and culinary delights as far as the eye can see and beyond, this sun drenched municipality has it all.
For those that are looking to explore the vibrant art scene Malaga offers, your first port of call should be the Museo Picasa, which takes place front and centre in the city and houses over 200 of Picasso's works. Being his city of birth, Picasso is held in the highest esteem, and his influence can be seen throughout the city. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to galleries and museums throughout the city, and an excellent starting point.
In terms of a beach holiday, there are few that can rival to Malaga. Take your pick from all the major beaches, including La Malagueta, La Caleta, Pedregalejo, and El Palo, where you'll be able to experience the epitome of the beach life.
Bringing in over 6 million visitors every year, you can be sure that Malaga will keep you fed and watered and ready to take on all the day offers. With everything from quaint cafes and shoreline market stalls, to fine dining within the city, there's something for everyone.
We offer Malaga Airport transfers to a variety of destinations around Andalusia. Granada is under 2 hours away and is home to the glorious Alhambra. This breathtaking fortress and complex is a must-visit when in the region. Trendy Marbella, with its upmarket bars and clubs, golf courses and pretty white houses is also a popular destination, and only 1 hours' transfer from Malaga.
Perhaps you're going a little further afield on your adventure. We offer transfers from malaga Airport to the Gibraltar border. The sight of the enormous rock of Gibraltar appearing to rise out of the ocean is an unforgettable sight, as are the views from the top across Spain and over to North Africa.
Top prices to top attractions
As the home of Holiday Extras, we can help you get the most out of your holiday. As well as cheap Malaga Airport transfers, we can also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets for sights throughout Malaga and the rest of the Costa del Sol. From city trips to Granada or Rhonda, to a shopping trip to Gibraltar, or even a visit to Morocco, there are lots of great ideas at competitive prices. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of Malaga Airport transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for transfers from Malaga Airport, take a look at our options below.
- If you're looking for a budget friendly option, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest way of getting from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with some fellow travellers, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort. There may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for other passengers to arrive.
- For a faster service but still at a great price, take a look at our speedy shuttles. With just 4 stops on the way to your accommodation, it gets you to the beach quicker, but still without busting the budget. As with the other shuttles, there might be a wait of up to 50 minutes for other passengers at the airport.
- Our private transfers are a fantastic option for comfort, convenience and style. With cars and minibus for larger parties, no matter how many are in your party, we can save you the hassle of hailing a taxi at the terminal or trying to organise everyone on public transport. This way, everybody arrives together, and everything is paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you reach your destination.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in less than an hour and a half, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With minibuses for larger parties, and even private coaches for hire, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We offer wheelchair accessible vehicles for travellers with mobility difficulties.
- For very big groups, we also have private coaches.
- Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates.
- All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of a Andalusian summer.
- All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
- Your driver will try to drop you off outside your accommodation, but in some cases this might not be possible, due to pedestrianised areas, vehicle size, etc. In this instance, you will be dropped off and picked up nearby, at a convenient and mutually agreed location.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice. Simply click here to contact us.
Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top