Powered by Holiday Extras
Book online or call our Latitude team and quote "WN892" to find the best insurance policy for your condition.
Choosing Latitude insurance
Finding a great value travel insurance policy can be hard at the best of times and with a pre-existing condition - even more so. That's why Holiday Extras designated a team of insurance experts to form Latitude. They know what theyre doing when it comes to finding an affordable travel insurance policy with medical conditions, and they wont compromise your level of cover in exchange for a lower premium.
Instead, our Latitude team work hard to provide fully comprehensive cover on a single trip and an annual multi-trip basis. There's an option for you - whether you like to take one holiday a year or you're a more frequent traveller:
- Single trip: offers cover for one trip of up to 365 days.
- Annual multi-trip: provides full financial protection for an unlimited amount of trips across 12 months, given that each trip does not exceed 23 days.
The perks provided by our Latitude policies
- Up to £5,000 cancellation cover.
- Up to £15 million towards medical costs and repatriation
- Up to £300 for missed flight insurance.
- Up to £300 for loss of passport
- Up to £2000 for personal possessions and lost luggage.
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
Booking your policy
We dont underestimate the importance of providing the right coverage to every customer. To understand the severity of your condition, there will be a short and simple medical screening to be completed either online or via our call centre team. It is not extensive, we wont ask you for specific details regarding any medication or surgery, just how many or how often.
Once your medical screening has run smoothly and youre happy with the price prepped for your policy, theres only one last thing to do; make your payment! It's a quick and easy process and can be completed online or via the call team. Then you should receive a ping straight to your inbox with your policy ready to be printed. You can also have the postman deliver your policy via special delivery but youll have to arrange this on the phone so be sure to call our UK-based team.