If you're travelling within the UK, pick the best travel insurance. Our policies start from just £12.25 per week*
For most travellers, we've found that booking holiday insurance isn't always a top priority. And if you're travelling so close to home in the United Kingdom, even less so! However, it is important that you still find a good holiday insurance policy before you go, it means you can travel with peace of mind. All of our travel insurance policies also include cover for personal possessions, cancellations and comprehensive protection for pre-existing medical conditions.
Why choose Holiday Extras for UK travel insurance?
Booking insurance for your UK travel is quick and easy with Holiday Extras. We offer three levels of cover to suit how you like to travel, so you can get as much protection as you need:
- Basic cover offers £500 of cancellation cover per person, up to £1 million of medical costs, and £1,500 of cover for baggage.
- Standard cover provides £1,000 of cancellation cover per person, with £2 million of medical cover and £1,500 of baggage cover.
- Premium cover provides £5,000 in cancellation cover per person, £5 million of medical costs and £1,500 of baggage cover.
Annual UK travel insurance
For more frequent travels across Europe and the UK, we also offer annual travel insurance. Our annual policy provides the maximum level of financial protection, just like our Premium cover level. So you can travel as many times as you like and be fully covered every time. Just be sure to keep within the 23 day limit.
Children travelling with you up to the age of 18 are entitled to free cover!
Booking your policy
Our booking process is nice and straightforward, whether you complete the process online or via our call centre. Simply call our FREE helpline to speak to one of our friendly team to make a booking and for any extra help. You can also enter your details into our insurance quote form above to compare our holiday insurance policy levels and make a payment online.
Passports - You do not need a passport to travel within the UK, but some airlines will ask for a valid form of identification before you can travel on a domestic flight. Check with your airline to find out what identification you will need.
Things to see in the UK
- Tour London. From the London Eye to cruises down the River Thames, our insurance means that you can delve into one of the worlds mega cities without any worry.
- Travel to Loch Ness in the Highlands of Scotland, and try to catch a glimpse of the legendary Loch Ness monster.
- Discover the Emerald Isle. Explore the natural beauty of Northern Ireland, from historic monuments like Carrickfergus Castle, to the lively pubs of Belfast
- Visit Stonehenge, a prehistoric site steeped in history.
- Watch the football. Arguably the birthplace of the beautiful game, the UK offers some of the most exciting football matches around, in world-class stadiums.