Choose a policy online or with our Latitude insurance team by ringing our UK based call centre and quoting WEB1 for extra medical cover
Don't let painful joints spoil your holiday mood
It can be difficult to fully enjoy your holiday if you feel limited by a medical condition. Varying forms of arthritis are caused by inflammation and breakdown of the joint cartilage, the most common types including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and psoriatic arthritis. So tasks such as handling luggage and long walks can cause discomfort and may even require medical attention. With this in mind, it is important to ensure that you declare your arthritis as a pre-existing condition when choosing your holiday insurance policy.
How do I declare my arthritis condition?
Complete the insurance quote form above and choose to declare your condition, you can do so online or via our free UK based insurance team, Latitude insurance. Once you've completed your free medical screening - used to determine the amount of coverage you will need for your condition - they can rustle up a policy at an affordable price without compromising on your financial cover.
- Single trip: you are fully covered for one trip of no longer than 45 days.
- Annual multi-trip: for the frequent traveller, you will have financial protection for an unlimited amount trips, each up to 31 days across 12 months.
What if I choose not to declare my arthritis?
It is always in your best interests to declare all of your medical conditions. Should you decide not to and you do require medical assistance, we won't be able to cover you if it is related to your undeclared condition and your policy will be rendered invalid.
Visit our medical conditions page.
Find more information about cover for your condition below:
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- HIV Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Latitude Medical Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travel Health Insurance
Our cover levels:
Upgrade your policy with extra cover to suit how you like to travel: