Do I need business travel insurance?
Whatever your industry, if you need to travel on business, you'll need the best travel insurance policy to provide comprehensive protection. Book Holiday Extras' business travel insurance to ensure you and your equipment are protected. And, if work takes you to an exotic location, our medical cover for declared medical conditions offers further protection and reassurance.
Why a Holiday Extras policy is the right choice for travel insurance for business
Holiday Extras offers two competitively priced cover levels, to suit different business trips:
- Standard cover provides £1,000 cancellation cover per person, £2 million for medical costs and £1,500 to protect your baggage.
- Premium cover includes £5,000 of cancellation cover per person, £5 million of medical cover and £1,500 for baggage.
As a travelling business person, you might need to make regular trips. In which case, you can benefit from an annual policy, which offers our Premium level of protection throughout the entire year.
Booking your policy
Choosing your additional cover option is quick and easy. You can do so online or via our UK call centre. Simply fill in the quote form above to choose your cover level, then upgrade your policy to include business travel insurance. Extra help and booking options are also available via our friendly call centre team.
Holiday Extras competitive pricing helps you to keep to a budget, and our call centre support service can help you to book travel insurance for business with complete confidence.
Advice for business travellers
Research Keeping to schedule is easier if you know the locality in which you are staying, so ensure that you understand where your hotel is in relation to your other destinations.
Exchange your cash Find out what currency the country you are visiting trades in and change your sterling in advance to get the best rate.
Vaccinations Its hard to do business when youre not at your best. Get vaccinated in advance to ensure that you are protected, and that any side effects from the inoculations have worn off.
Top cities for business
- London The UKs centrepiece is easily accessible, and it remains one of the worlds booming business centres. London is also now one of the most multicultural megacities around.
- New York A traditional melting pot of finance, media, entertainment and fashion, landmarks like the Rockefeller Centre have made this citys skyline truly distinctive.
- Hong Kong Home to an impressive number of billionaires, Hong Kong has been at the heart of global business since the days when it was Britains entrance into Asia.
- Dubai The go-to destination for businesses that want to break into the Middle East, Dubais thriving economy is reflected in flagship projects like the stunning Palm Islands.
- Campinas Located in Brazils São Paulo state, Campinas is one of the fastest growing cities in one of the planets quickest growing economies.