Starting from just £12.25* per week, Holiday Extras has your holiday to Greece protected with cancellation, baggage and possessions cover included.
Advice for visiting Greece in 2015
- Find the best exchange rate and withdraw all your holiday cash before you travel to limit your use of ATMs whilst abroad. Economic situations can be unpredictable, so it's best to be prepared should the worst happen and save yourself from a lengthy queue at the local bank!
- In addition to exchanging money before you travel, you should take a mixture of cash currencies. In times of economic crisis, you never know how the euro can fluctuate.
- Always take out the best travel insurance policy and pack your EHIC to keep you covered for any unexpected medical treatment.
- It's best to find a ATOL protected package holiday rather than assembling your own trip. Should a crisis occur whilst enjoying your package holiday, you needn't worry. Your tour operator is responsible for finding a suitable replacement holiday, or a full refund and ensuring a safe journey home! Something that cannot be guaranteed when you book your flights and hotels separately.
- For more information, visit our Greece travel advice page to keep you updated.
The best travel insurance for Greece holidays
For UK holidaymakers, Greece has ample to offer. From the bustling culture-rich cities on the mainland to idyllic Greek islands set in the Mediterranean waters, there's a destination to suit every traveller. Be sure to book your holiday insurance before you set off, should the worst happen whilst you're abroad - you'll be faced with a hefty bill! Our Greek travel insurance policy provides cover against loss of baggage, unexpected cancellations, declared medical conditions and unforeseen medical expenses. For travel insurance to Europe, be sure to specify that you'll be travelling to Greece on the booking form.
Why pick Holiday Extras as your travel insurance provider?
With flexible policies to suit how you like to travel, Holiday Extras makes booking Greece travel insurance nice and simple. On a single trip policy, we offer three levels of cover for you to choose from, so youll always have the best financial protection:
- Basic cover protects you with £1,500 for lost baggage and £500 per person for cancellations, as well as medical cost cover of up to £1 million.
- Standard cover gives you cancellation cover of £1,000 per person, £1,500 of baggage cover and £2 million for medical costs.
- Premium cover offers £5 million in medical cover, £5,000 for cancellations per person and lost baggage cover of £1,500.
If you travel frequently, say more than twice a year, we can also provide annual travel insurance. Offering the same cover as our Premium package, youll have the benefit of comprehensive cover for an entire year. We've also included free cover for children aged under 18 at no extra cost, as long as they travel with an adult.
Booking your policy
Choosing your policy is easy enough and we've made our booking process simple too, whether you choose to do so online or via our call centre. Simply enter your details into the quote form above or call our support team for free and they'll be happy to assist you with making a payment.
Thinking of interrailing through Greece?
If you're spending your holiday whizzing around Europe on a train, then you're really wise to visit Greece! A beautiful country with tons to offer both the budget and extravagant travellers, a stop off in Greece will brighten any interrail journey. For more information on travel insurance and how to get the most out of your interrail trip to Greece, check out our Interrail travel insurance page.