- 82% of customers who left a review for Bristol Airport Lounges would book again
- 1297 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Disappointed that there was no cider on offer whether bottled or draught, plus air con was up too high
Herr Schibalski 21 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Food was not very appetising
Mr Hoskins 22 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No available tables when we first arrived. Then as our time in the lounge moved on tables were left uncleared. Only 2 options of food, both were vegetarian. Cakes and scones run out and weren't replenished quickly. Overall a very disappointing experience which I wonâ€™t be using again
Ms Rauch 19 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very low on drinksðŸ�¸
But good on snacks.
Frau Nachbauer 10 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge They could do with more choice , but what we had was nice
Herr Ruzas 10 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Was busy but able to sit down and enjoy the facilities. Would be good to have a better choice for children to eat maybe a sandwich?
Herr Koulyaie 05 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge All ok would use again.
Herr Wuellner 03 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Tables were dirty waiting for drinks not much food
Herr Hauser 18 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge A very easy experience no hassle, parking easy, food and service good
Herr Finger 16 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not Aspire lounges fault but because we took so long checking in we got to the lounge an hour after our allocated time. Our seats were given to other travellers and food was ridiculous! Had cheese & cracked with lemon sponge cake but not more on offer. The drinks were fab but didnâ€™t get our monies worth so wonâ€™t be using again.
Mr Looden 14 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge A larger selection of beers.
Maybe go back to self service.
Mr Pellmann 08 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We Always use the lounge this time we took our family including grandchildren with us, they loved it and said they would now always use it.
Mr Pelz 01 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge A complete waste of money. Very little food options were available and the same applied to alcoholic drinks. Staff seemed under pressure fielding the many complaints that were forthcoming from customers. Will NOT be using this Lounge again.
Herr Grawenhoff 21 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Every thing was so easy without any fuss just great all-round
Mr Oliver 16 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No bread or cream. The staff very unhelpful and miserable looking
Herr Ebert 14 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Iâ€™m a nervous flyer I asked for a large gin Iâ€™ve got a small one I was told that if I have another one they would ask me about my drink consumption Iâ€™m very tolerant to alcohol that is the whole reason why I put the lounge so I didnâ€™t have to pay so much I will now not go to the lounge and go to the normal bar well I wonâ€™t be question Iâ€™m a 60-year-old man never violent or aggressive
Herr Witzendorff 06 May, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Absoulety amazing. I would recomend it to all my friends. Staff couldn't do enough for you. Will definitely be using it again.
Herr Darmochwal 26 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was great lounge was fabulous
Herr Cengiz 24 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We had to queue for at least 15 mins before we could go into the lounge. This meant less time to relax after a long drive and a after waiting around until the lounge opened this was quite frustrating.
Herr Schuhmann 21 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The food ran out quite frequently and took a while to be replenished!
Miss Stafford 19 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was lovely staff were great we had everything we needed apart from up to date info on the flight screens resulting in us missing our flight !!
Herr Peetz 18 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge excellent service
Mr Forward 17 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was great. Comfort, snacks, drinks, all perfect
Frau Bieri 15 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We had a wait to get in but the staff were ok, if a bit harassed. The cooked breakfast options were v low, not topped up quickly and unclear what was available- Could we have had a bacon roll for example? Only one pastry option was available but as we were leaving they had been topped up. All newspapers were in use we didnâ€™t get to see one. The coffee was ok but the experience was not worth the money. We wouldnâ€™t be inclined to use it again. It is our own money, not a business perk.
Mr Davies 28 Mar, 2019out of 5