- 82% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 4782 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T1 - Read more Aspire Lounge T1 reviews Was easy to book & a reasonable price. Food had a good selection. Drinks also good selection. Staff were friendly. The lounge was clean & tidy & easy to find a table
Ms Tong 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Everything was superb
Mrs Kirkwood 18 Oct, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Lounge was ok....but too busy, not enough seats
Mr Brooks 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 We feel that over a period of time that although the lounge stay is still relaxing the quality is not quite what it used to be even perhaps to the welcoming you recieve on arrival
Herr Mosk 21 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Not the greatest of choices, no ice at the bars. Have used better lounges
Herr Korn 21 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 All went smoothly, even though very busy,
Full of greedy people over filling plates of food, and constant demand for drinks,
Not really relaxing
Herr Hartwig 14 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Holiday extras helped to make our holiday stress free, I booked hotel and parking, airport lounge and fast rack. All worked seamlessly, all at great price. I will /already have recommended anyone to use this service. Thank you holiday extras, I'll be in touch again once I have booked next years holiday
Mrs Chambers 13 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Excellent service. Lounge very good. Really could not find any faults.
Herr Weiss 12 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Not much time due to poor check in and security control.
Amount of food kept running out as small dishes available. Had to ask staff to replenish ( bowl empty after 5 people)
Choice of food very limited.
No cider available for one of my group, no suitable alternative.
Herr Aschendorff 09 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Not really a wide choice of food for the price
Herr Merkli 06 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 yes facilities were really good only down side was the lack of a proper table for our food overlooking the runway but that said there were plenty in the lounge area but overall a great service friendly staff a service we would definitely use in the future only problem would be which lounge to choose.
Mr Paul 01 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Was a good start to our holiday would recommend the lounge and would definitely go again
Herr Pepic 27 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Staff very freindly wonderful clean and spacious good lovely
Mrs Oxley 21 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Good lounge lots to offer nice and relaxing also
Ms Meyer 21 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Great place to chill and relax before a long journey
Frau Kossmann 12 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 In the lounge last time we used it the Prosecco was included in the drinks package but now you have to pay extra why has this changed
Mr Seymour 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 The Aspire Lounge was busy but with plentiful food, well presented and regularly replaced. It was a very pleasant oasis from the melee of the terminal.
The only bug in the ointment, some of the staff really need to improve their customer relations skills. Surly, impatient and more interested in conversations with their colleagues. They really deflected from the pleasant time we spent in the lounge. Two exceptions were the bubbly lady on reception and the lovely, dark haired lady who was clearing tables. Well done to you.
Herr Test 24 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 The booking went smoothly through Holiday Extra's however we wouldn't book this particular lounge again. We found a poor choice for the food options, you could have pasta, rice, soup or salad. There was also scones or Lemon drizzle cake. The options of food in the escape lounge were much better in the past. The service was quite slow in some parts and when we went for food there were times when no food was available. We also queued and other people were served before us. The lounge is pleasant to sit in but other than for that reason we wouldn't use this lounge again.
Herr Seidelmann 22 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 We wouldnt use this lounge again. The food was drip fed out and there were no sandwiches on offer like they are in the escape lounge. We also had to queue for drinks as opposed to helping ourselves from fridges. A nice environment but let down on the food and beverages.
Herr Stocks 19 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 All went to plan, staff when dropping off vehicle were lovely and friendly!
Herr Lionard 17 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Friendly staff. Easy to find. Plenty to eat . Hot and cold.. Gr8 sausages and I'm picky bout them. Gud drinks service.. but was bit miffed that proseco was charged extra wen advertised as included.. but apart from that I've just booked it agen for our next hol... ðŸ˜Ž
Herr Perrotta 12 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Food was all rice pasta or soup all basic - drinks were served as halves so had to constantly get up and down - not able to just sit and chill
Mr Schuelter 11 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Staff friendly but disappointed in the food and was no Bacardi which is a popular drink
Mrs Roe 07 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 A very relaxing time while waiting for our flight,food and drink, excellent value for money.
Herr Rohlfing 05 Jul, 2019out of 5