- 82% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 4704 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T1 - Read more Aspire Lounge T1 reviews In the lounge last time we used it the Prosecco was included in the drinks package but now you have to pay extra why has this changed
Mr Seymour 29 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 The Aspire Lounge was busy but with plentiful food, well presented and regularly replaced. It was a very pleasant oasis from the melee of the terminal.
The only bug in the ointment, some of the staff really need to improve their customer relations skills. Surly, impatient and more interested in conversations with their colleagues. They really deflected from the pleasant time we spent in the lounge. Two exceptions were the bubbly lady on reception and the lovely, dark haired lady who was clearing tables. Well done to you.
Herr Test 24 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 The booking went smoothly through Holiday Extra's however we wouldn't book this particular lounge again. We found a poor choice for the food options, you could have pasta, rice, soup or salad. There was also scones or Lemon drizzle cake. The options of food in the escape lounge were much better in the past. The service was quite slow in some parts and when we went for food there were times when no food was available. We also queued and other people were served before us. The lounge is pleasant to sit in but other than for that reason we wouldn't use this lounge again.
Herr Seidelmann 22 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 We wouldnt use this lounge again. The food was drip fed out and there were no sandwiches on offer like they are in the escape lounge. We also had to queue for drinks as opposed to helping ourselves from fridges. A nice environment but let down on the food and beverages.
Herr Stocks 19 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 All went to plan, staff when dropping off vehicle were lovely and friendly!
Herr Lionard 17 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Friendly staff. Easy to find. Plenty to eat . Hot and cold.. Gr8 sausages and I'm picky bout them. Gud drinks service.. but was bit miffed that proseco was charged extra wen advertised as included.. but apart from that I've just booked it agen for our next hol... ðŸ˜Ž
Herr Perrotta 12 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Food was all rice pasta or soup all basic - drinks were served as halves so had to constantly get up and down - not able to just sit and chill
Mr Schuelter 11 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Staff friendly but disappointed in the food and was no Bacardi which is a popular drink
Mrs Roe 07 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 A very relaxing time while waiting for our flight,food and drink, excellent value for money.
Herr Rohlfing 05 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Very poor quality of food pasta all dried up 1 cake put out at time no choice
Herr Sauer 02 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Disappointed with choice of food usually fly terminal 3 and lounge seems to be more of choice of cold foods this time terminal 1
Frau Petschull 30 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Not a great variety of food at all. Very disappointed. Not even any sandwiches. Wont be going to the aspire again. Will stick with the escape lounge.
Herr Remde 01 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Everything went to plan as usual, very happy with the service
Mrs Hardman 27 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 The staff on reception were,as always, very friendly and welcoming. Shame I cannot say the same for the staff serving drinks. I know some people abuse the service you provide but I don't think when ordering a g & t the measure should just cover the bottom of the glass then drowned in tonic. This has gone a lit worse than last time and are seriously considering using an alternative lounge in September.
Mrs Eggert 27 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 The staff werenâ€™t particularly friendly and we had to catch their eye to be served each time as they were in the back area
Mr Apel 26 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Limited food choice was a problem for my wife who is vegetarian, 2 different types of pasta isn't really a choice for the hot food. Drinks were fine though and lounge was comfortable
Mr Slack 25 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Helpful staff , good choice of breakfast food, chilled out atmosphere, not crowded / whatâ€™s not to like?
Ms Kruse-Hartmann 24 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Food was dreadful. Over cooked pasta and poor choice of options on the salad bar.
Herr Braun 24 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Whilst booking airport lounge had trouble with times and ended up not realising I had booked wrong lounge.
Herr Gies 23 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Food plates empty when we arrived waited nearly 1 hour to be replaced
Ms Klupsch 20 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 No sandwich and little else dissatisfied staff lovely
Mrs Howard 19 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Great lounge booking in went smoothly
Herr Hager 16 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Poor drink and food selection compared to others
Frau Ehmig 14 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 All in all, a very smooth transaction and service from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend holiday extras to anyone. Parking at the airport was simple and well signed, the lounge is always good value and the bonus of the lounge availability on our return journey just adds the finishing touch to a holiday.
Herr Dell 03 Jun, 2019out of 5