- 80% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 2728 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T2 - Read more Aspire Lounge T2 reviews Yes everything went smoothly. Very relaxing before our 6hr flight. We will be booking this again I'm sure.
Herr Mentzel 25 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Staff very helpful and the lounge was very relaxing and well equipped. It certainly beats sitting waiting at the gates.
Herr Mentzel 23 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 A much improved lounge after referbishmen good variety of hot and cold food with alcohol and none alcoholic drinks included. Staff very nice.
Mr/S Mason 22 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Yes it was very relaxing well worth the money.
Frau Gueltekin 09 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Very good service
Frau Fritz 07 Sep, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Great way to start your holiday. Food quality good. Good selection .Very relaxed way to start your holiday. Plenty seats.
Herr Wolf 30 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Lounge was reasonably comfortable with a selection of drinks and snacks. We were allocated somewhere to sit rather than being able to choose our own seating which we found strange as the lounge was only half full when we arrived- it was completely full later.
Main concern was really with Holiday Extras rather than the lounge itself - I had paid for additional â€œflight delayâ€� insurance to allow us to remain in the lounge but when our flight was delayed we were told by the lounge staff that this wasnâ€™t possible as they were fully booked. I feel this insurance was mis-sold as it does not provide any â€œinsurance â€œ for delays.
Frau Kirchmann 29 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The quality and service was lacking. The choice of food very limited. Overall not as good value as others I have used.
Herr Di_Stefano 24 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Disappointed in the lounge area given the price, lounge segregated into two separate areas, one for us mere peasants and the other with cleaner and comfier seating for dedicated airline passengers
Ms Fritz 18 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 No comfortable seating as a large area was reserved for a specific airline. We have used other lounges at Manchester which provided larger seating areas and a better choice of food.
Mr Kunz 13 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 When we arrived at Aspire Lounge, we were told that they were full. What exactly did we pay for?
After queueing for nearly 30 minutes, and a few families leaving, we were ushered to a dirty table that had just been vacated.
Then there was no food, as all the staff were busy trying to seat the queue of new arrivals so hadnâ€™t replenished food.
Basically Â£80 plus to sit at a dirty table for 45 minutes without refreshments.
THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR.
However, last time I complained about a service I had booked through you (Park & Ride at Gatwick, Christmas) your response was rude and denied there was an issue.
I WILL NOT BE BOOKING SERVICES THROUGH YOU AGAIN.
Herr Elmsh?er 13 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Booking very easy. Parking at airport and lounge both excellent service. Great value.
Herr Schaefer 01 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 On arrival at the lounge which was 2.5 hours before we were due to depart we were told by the desk that we were not due to enter for another 60 mins as that was the time that holiday extras had allocated for my booking although I could have had up to 3 hours. I had booked this the night before due to my wife having had an accident recently and was struggling to walk. We then had to go back into the departure area and find a seat for another hour. We finally got into the lounge at our allocated time and spent just under 1 hour in there before we were called to the gate. We did not get any value for money from this experience and will think twice before booking again.
Mr ?san 17 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Very good thanks
Mr Murdoch 10 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Great place to await flights. Great value for money. Relaxed atmosphere away rom the madness!
Herr Fischer 10 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Food choices weren't as good as other airports but all was ok
Ms Strohmenger 07 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Limited food choice, seating uncomfortable.
Herr Eisele 04 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything was as expected, staff were great and facilities as described.
Herr Kaelber 02 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 No staff on the bar, had to go and find somebody to serve us each time we wanted a drink. Limited food options. Had to leave even though our flight was delayed
Herr Ciccarese 29 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Food and drinks were great, bit screens donâ€™t update quick enough and you canâ€™t hear call outs inside the lounge.
Herr Wiesner 28 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The place is too small, there is no way near enough food choices as opposed to other lounges weâ€™ve used for the same cost. We would book lounges again, just not this one.
Herr Jung 22 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Not much available for gluten free guests
Herr Weibel 19 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Loved the lounge at T2, from the minute we walked in the holiday had started all the staff are friendly and welcoming. the choice of food was good only downside was there's not much choice in alcohol if your abit fussy like me, but i did manage to find something i liked :) will definitely be booking again.
Herr Petersdorf 18 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Excellent way to start our holiday. I would have given 10/10, but it was really busy as it was lunchtime.
Maybe, if people had pre booked as we had, then a table reservation might help? We had to wait for a table.....
Herr Bollmann 16 Jun, 2019out of 5