- 80% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 2573 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T2 - Read more Aspire Lounge T2 reviews Incredibly difficult to find if you donâ€™t know where your going. Limited food
Herr Stimolo 16 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything went very smoothly as expected. Excellent service as always.
Herr Borchert 14 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 There were not enough staff to cope with demand
Ms Glade 08 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Food was particularly poor compared with when we have used the lounge at breakfast. E.g. cheese but no crackers, pasta dish was inedible
Mrs Waddington 06 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 I was able to get into the parking lot easily and the lounge was nice. But perhaps the signs for the flights should be a bit more visible to the people sitting at the tables who are travelling alone
Miss Hall 23 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 No lift to rooms difficult to carry luggage for disabled
Mr Hewitt 03 Mar, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Unable to improve on the experience everything was wonderful
Mrs Blackmore 27 Feb, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Relaxing and friendly
Mrs Fazakerley 24 Feb, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The lounge was comfortable, but the choice of food and drinks were way below expectations. The hot food was cold and what was on the menu never appeared.We were limited with drinks, for example I drink captain Morgan's spiced run ( limit of 3). There was very little choice.
Mrs Kelly 23 Feb, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 A most pleasant experience. Plenty of seats good food and service. Would highly recommend.
Mrs Horsley 16 Feb, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 We had a quick check in and it was just as we thought it would have been from the description on your website
Mrs Shires 02 Feb, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Good choice of drink but food was quite limited, not a lot of choice.
Mrs Naden 20 Jan, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Nice relaxing environment
Mr Duran 28 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Great experience staff helpful and friendly no problem in booking again
Mr Mason 22 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Very poor variety of food
Mr Mussell 21 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 We were lucky we got seats straight away. As it got near 9am other people who had booked had to wait downstairs until availability. They seem to always overbook people causing staff taking a lot of abuse leaving one member of staff reduced to tears. The food quality was very good.
Mrs Markey 02 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 We were not allowed entry to the lounge due to the lounge be being overbooked by your company. We arrived at the appointed time but were refused entry and therefore would appreciate a refund of the booking fee paid.
Mr Bullen 26 Nov, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Was an excellent start to our holiday
Mrs Whisby 18 Nov, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything was fine but some of the breakfast items ran out and were not replaced before we had to leave
Mr Rouse 16 Nov, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Facilities were good, maybe little short of seating. We booked it and had a 3 yr old who was flying for first time so wanted to view the planes. A viewing area would of been ideal but instead we grabbed some breakfast and headed down to depature lounge.
Mr Hughes 11 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Good service as usual.
Mr Nolan 08 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Great food and drinks ! Good surroundings, excellent
Mrs Kiba 03 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Having booked the Swissair Aspire lounge on previous occasions we expected as in the past a relaxing experience prior to our flight, how wrong we were. On arriving at the lounge at our allotted time we found the corridor outside to be found with people sitting on the floor outside and others trying to enter the lounge and arguing with the staff even thought they had the appropriate bookings and being refused entry. When it got to my turn in the queue and presented my booking form with reference, I was told also that it was invalid because Holiday Extra's had overbooked for that time slot and was told to come back in an hours time to see if it was less congested. I asked to see the manager and the lady on the desk said that it was her and in no way was it the fault of the lounge for the overbooking and it wasn't anything to do with them as I had booked with yourselves, I then asked if they could contact your company to sort it out to which she refused. All the time she was very aggressive in her attitude to myself and other customers that had booked through Holiday Extra's. We went away not knowing whether to sit it out or ring yourselves for an explanation or go buy some refreshments at the overcrowded outlets. After an hour I decided to go back to the lounge get the phone number for yourselves and cancel the booking and battle it out in the airport facilities even thought the time was now nearer to our departure time, On arrival at the lounge I was told I could now enter even though it was still quit busy, we decided to do this as it seemed the best option, having managed to get a seat and surveying the what was on offer we found it to be quite sparse and had to wait for fresh food to be brought out, as time was now at a premium it was not the relaxing experience we had expected . Incidentally the rude person originally behind the desk who said she was the manager was now reduced in rank to be a waitress bringing the food out and clearing up this suggests to me that having as well as extreme bad administration they had a shortage of staff. On talking to other members of the public in the lounge most said that the problem had occurred due to letting people into the lounge who had not booked and just paid on the door but I can not prove this as it is only hearsay but I am inclined to believe this to be true. Having paid good money for this service I feel that it has fallen a long way as good value and turned into an extremely bad experience, if I do book a lounge through yourselves again I will want assurance that this will not happen again. I hope that the problems of the afternoon of the date of our booking have been duly been investigated whether the blame is on yourselves or the lounge as I cant be the only person that has given a bad review. I would like a reply to my comments and would like an explanation as to who was at fault because it certainly was not your customers who had paid good money for an extremely bad service I would appreciate a reply and an assurance that this will not happen again if I book again through Holiday Extra's again.
Yours faithfully Mr R C Walton
Mr Walton 02 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Aspire lounge booking
Excellent value. nice staff.good quality food n drink.nice enviroment
Mrs Mcguinness 29 Sep, 2018out of 5