- 80% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 2515 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T2 - Read more Aspire Lounge T2 reviews Good choice of drink but food was quite limited, not a lot of choice.
Mrs Naden 20 Jan, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Nice relaxing environment
Mr Duran 28 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Great experience staff helpful and friendly no problem in booking again
Mr Mason 22 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Very poor variety of food
Mr Mussell 21 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 We were lucky we got seats straight away. As it got near 9am other people who had booked had to wait downstairs until availability. They seem to always overbook people causing staff taking a lot of abuse leaving one member of staff reduced to tears. The food quality was very good.
Mrs Markey 02 Dec, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 We were not allowed entry to the lounge due to the lounge be being overbooked by your company. We arrived at the appointed time but were refused entry and therefore would appreciate a refund of the booking fee paid.
Mr Bullen 26 Nov, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Was an excellent start to our holiday
Mrs Whisby 18 Nov, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything was fine but some of the breakfast items ran out and were not replaced before we had to leave
Mr Rouse 16 Nov, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Facilities were good, maybe little short of seating. We booked it and had a 3 yr old who was flying for first time so wanted to view the planes. A viewing area would of been ideal but instead we grabbed some breakfast and headed down to depature lounge.
Mr Hughes 11 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Good service as usual.
Mr Nolan 08 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Great food and drinks ! Good surroundings, excellent
Mrs Kiba 03 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Having booked the Swissair Aspire lounge on previous occasions we expected as in the past a relaxing experience prior to our flight, how wrong we were. On arriving at the lounge at our allotted time we found the corridor outside to be found with people sitting on the floor outside and others trying to enter the lounge and arguing with the staff even thought they had the appropriate bookings and being refused entry. When it got to my turn in the queue and presented my booking form with reference, I was told also that it was invalid because Holiday Extra's had overbooked for that time slot and was told to come back in an hours time to see if it was less congested. I asked to see the manager and the lady on the desk said that it was her and in no way was it the fault of the lounge for the overbooking and it wasn't anything to do with them as I had booked with yourselves, I then asked if they could contact your company to sort it out to which she refused. All the time she was very aggressive in her attitude to myself and other customers that had booked through Holiday Extra's. We went away not knowing whether to sit it out or ring yourselves for an explanation or go buy some refreshments at the overcrowded outlets. After an hour I decided to go back to the lounge get the phone number for yourselves and cancel the booking and battle it out in the airport facilities even thought the time was now nearer to our departure time, On arrival at the lounge I was told I could now enter even though it was still quit busy, we decided to do this as it seemed the best option, having managed to get a seat and surveying the what was on offer we found it to be quite sparse and had to wait for fresh food to be brought out, as time was now at a premium it was not the relaxing experience we had expected . Incidentally the rude person originally behind the desk who said she was the manager was now reduced in rank to be a waitress bringing the food out and clearing up this suggests to me that having as well as extreme bad administration they had a shortage of staff. On talking to other members of the public in the lounge most said that the problem had occurred due to letting people into the lounge who had not booked and just paid on the door but I can not prove this as it is only hearsay but I am inclined to believe this to be true. Having paid good money for this service I feel that it has fallen a long way as good value and turned into an extremely bad experience, if I do book a lounge through yourselves again I will want assurance that this will not happen again. I hope that the problems of the afternoon of the date of our booking have been duly been investigated whether the blame is on yourselves or the lounge as I cant be the only person that has given a bad review. I would like a reply to my comments and would like an explanation as to who was at fault because it certainly was not your customers who had paid good money for an extremely bad service I would appreciate a reply and an assurance that this will not happen again if I book again through Holiday Extra's again.
Yours faithfully Mr R C Walton
Mr Walton 02 Oct, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Aspire lounge booking
Excellent value. nice staff.good quality food n drink.nice enviroment
Mrs Mcguinness 29 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 All as published no issues as I read about but could be more for small children to eat even if it was yougurt.
Mr Dickens 26 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The facilities were quite poor and staffing levels too low. The money we paid was excessive for the meagre amount of food that was available. We were told that there had been a rush on but this was lunchtime so it was a poor excuse.
Mr Moreton 24 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Had a last minute change of terminals at Manchester Airport and so needed to switch from the Aspire Lounge at T1 to the one at T2. I rang your number and spoke to Ben who was very helpful and efficient and made the change with a minimum of fuss. The T2 Lounge was very nice - an oasis of calm in the terminal and I would definitely use it again.
Mr Shaw 23 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Have used on various occasions and find the facilities and staff excellent, nice to be chilled out rather than be in the hustle and bustle of main airport
Mr Hassall 19 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Brilliant way to start your holiday.
They have an adults only area I would prefer the whole lounge to be adults only but thatâ€™s just my personal choice.
Mrs Shaw 08 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 What a great difference it made to the whole experience at the airport. The Lounge was comfortable, quiet, food was good, WiFi available plus newspapers, magazines and drinks. Would highly recommend and will always use a lounge when travelling in the future. Staff were very helpful too.
Mrs Hearsey 05 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Booked the airport lounge, everything was as described and we enjoyed the food and drink in a more peaceful atmosphere than the airport bar.
Mr Anderson 04 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Considering that we payed Â£100 for four people one of them being 12 and the other 17, not being able to drink alcohol, I feel that what was on offer and displayed was poor. The machine for non alcoholic drinks was broke, therefore there were bottles of coke, Fanta which were flat, as they probably have been open for a while. The food offers were poor too. Vegetarian curry or pesto pasta?? At least one meat dish would have been nice. I feel the lounge is highly over rated! This has been my first booking and unfortunately I have another one for October, but I wouldnâ€™t do that again, the restaurants and other establishments in the airport offer far better service and choice for less money.
Mrs Huartson 03 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 I booked the Aspire lounge in terminal 2 at Manchester Airport and it was very poor for the price. We arrived at 10.30am to find that the only hot food available was rice and curry. Who wants rice and curry at that time. Would not use aspire lounge again.
Mrs Foster 01 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The Marriott room and queen size beds were too small for a family of 3!. Half the lights in the room didn't work and nor did the hair dyer. Surprising failures for a Marriott Hotel. This said, however, the breakfast was very good and the transfer to and from Manchester airport worked really well. Shame about the hotel room and standards not meeting a 4* expectation
Mr Wrighthouse 25 Aug, 2018out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Very!! Happy with every part of our bookings.Staff we're all helpful and polite. ðŸ‘�ðŸ‘�
Mr Mccarthy 24 Aug, 2018out of 5