- 80% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 2703 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T2 - Read more Aspire Lounge T2 reviews When we arrived at Aspire Lounge, we were told that they were full. What exactly did we pay for?
After queueing for nearly 30 minutes, and a few families leaving, we were ushered to a dirty table that had just been vacated.
Then there was no food, as all the staff were busy trying to seat the queue of new arrivals so hadnâ€™t replenished food.
Basically Â£80 plus to sit at a dirty table for 45 minutes without refreshments.
THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR.
However, last time I complained about a service I had booked through you (Park & Ride at Gatwick, Christmas) your response was rude and denied there was an issue.
I WILL NOT BE BOOKING SERVICES THROUGH YOU AGAIN.
Herr Elmsh?er 13 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Booking very easy. Parking at airport and lounge both excellent service. Great value.
Herr Schaefer 01 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 On arrival at the lounge which was 2.5 hours before we were due to depart we were told by the desk that we were not due to enter for another 60 mins as that was the time that holiday extras had allocated for my booking although I could have had up to 3 hours. I had booked this the night before due to my wife having had an accident recently and was struggling to walk. We then had to go back into the departure area and find a seat for another hour. We finally got into the lounge at our allocated time and spent just under 1 hour in there before we were called to the gate. We did not get any value for money from this experience and will think twice before booking again.
Mr ?san 17 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Very good thanks
Mr Murdoch 10 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Great place to await flights. Great value for money. Relaxed atmosphere away rom the madness!
Herr Fischer 10 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Food choices weren't as good as other airports but all was ok
Ms Strohmenger 07 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Limited food choice, seating uncomfortable.
Herr Eisele 04 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything was as expected, staff were great and facilities as described.
Herr Kaelber 02 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 No staff on the bar, had to go and find somebody to serve us each time we wanted a drink. Limited food options. Had to leave even though our flight was delayed
Herr Ciccarese 29 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Food and drinks were great, bit screens donâ€™t update quick enough and you canâ€™t hear call outs inside the lounge.
Herr Wiesner 28 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The place is too small, there is no way near enough food choices as opposed to other lounges weâ€™ve used for the same cost. We would book lounges again, just not this one.
Herr Jung 22 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Not much available for gluten free guests
Herr Weibel 19 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Loved the lounge at T2, from the minute we walked in the holiday had started all the staff are friendly and welcoming. the choice of food was good only downside was there's not much choice in alcohol if your abit fussy like me, but i did manage to find something i liked :) will definitely be booking again.
Herr Petersdorf 18 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Excellent way to start our holiday. I would have given 10/10, but it was really busy as it was lunchtime.
Maybe, if people had pre booked as we had, then a table reservation might help? We had to wait for a table.....
Herr Bollmann 16 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Or a lot of choice of food and not very high quality
Herr Sch?rger 17 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The facilities were great, the lady on reception was lovely .. the bar staff could have been happier !
Herr Schmitz 14 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Staff helpful and pleasant, nice and quiet and relaxing in lounge. Excellent as always.
Mrs Thompson 11 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 All was good
Ms Seifert 10 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Great overall experience.
Mrs Bona 10 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Check in fine. Seating not very comfortable with a segregated area with sofas cordoned off. Food average compared with other Aspire/airport lounges. Hot and cold drinks freely available with a wide selection.
Mr B?r 09 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Not much selection of food, empty trays and annoyance when asked if they were refilling anything or requesting the on request soup. Extremely disappointed with the whole experience. Wouldnâ€™t use this lounge again!
Herr Thayer 04 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 I did like the lounge, and I booked it because I am a nervous flyer so I wanted somewhere to relax before my flight. Drinks were good apart from extra money for Prosecco after Iâ€™d paid Â£54 for two people. Food was ok. Bartender was nice but there was a lady topping things up, who didnâ€™t move but carried on with her job and stood in the way while she finished her task and I had to wait for her.
I didnâ€™t feel as relaxed as I possibly could due to the canteen style tiny tables and uncomfortable chairs. I thought there could have been nice sofa chairs and lower tables a more relaxed feel rather than a harsh canteen look. We had child child crying for most of the time during our visit so maybe an adult only lounge in t2 would be nice.
Frau Emrich 04 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Not a lot of choice of food and the food really doesn't cater for children. We went in with our four children and they were better behaved than a group of adults in there. But nothing was said to the adults who loud had had a lot to drink and were swearing. Not really what I expected.
Mrs Lowe 02 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Very welcoming staff. Clean environment. Although fairly limited food was ok. Bar staff excellent
Herr Schaefer 31 May, 2019out of 5