- 84% of customers who left a review for Newcastle Airport Lounges would book again
- 2940 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Compared to other lounges food choice wasnâ€™t up to much
Frau Moehlmann 11 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Food availability was not as good as on previous visits and l think the issue of a full mixer with every drink is not necessary
Mr Minkley 08 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was very good food and drinks . My Grandaughter age 8 enjoy it . Very relaxing have a nice area to sit . Will do it again next year .
Herr Geraedts 03 Aug, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very friendly and helpful staff
Not a lot of seats to choose from as many had reserved signs on - many of which were not used at all in the 3 hours we were there
Frau Gatheron 24 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge First time in longe at Newcastle, everything as expected, friendly staff and lovely atmosphere
Herr Piccinno 22 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very friendly and facilities are good
Herr Hottelet 16 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Food not as good as last year not filled up when empty
Frau Emilski 13 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The food could have Been hotter
Herr Schween 13 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything went fine, had pre booked. Facilities were good, staff friendly however food does let it down. Not a lot of choice & bland
Mr Dobrautz 11 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Need a smoking area close to lounge
Ms Landrock 10 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Well where do I start !!! We always stay in a double tree's hotels were possible as it's one of our favourite hotels and we've always been satisfied with the service they provide.
But this was a co.pletely different case at the double tree's at Newcastle airport !!! The shower didn't work now after paying over a Â£100 for a basic room you would expect a shower to work !!! I rang reception and their was nothing they could do ? Really so upon arriving and leaving in the extremely early hours to enjoy our holiday we couldn't bath.
2nd complaint was the food we paid just over Â£51 for two soft drinks two starters to which were incorrect the bar staff hadn't listened to our requests and two main courses to which had no flavour and the plate was covered in pure fat !!! To which nothing could be done either and we were offered complimentary sweets to be sent to our room ? After specifying I'm a type 1 diabetic !!!
Herr Eickholt_-_Ehle 08 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Yes very helpful escorted to seating area and also chef came and discussed wheat free options available to me.
Mr Senz 07 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge More choices to eat and drinks are chilled had a few visits to the lounge but the bottles are not that cold
Herr Gosse 03 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge is a nice place to be prior to your departure with free wifi.
Good value if you like to drink alcohol before your flight,there is food available however this is just adequate imo consisting of plaster dish and couscous dish,plenty cheeses and crackers and crisps out of sight behind bar you have to ask for them though.
Herr Arnscheidt 02 Jul, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Brilliant hassle free booking for parking and aspire lounge
Frau Holm 27 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was fine, staff pleasant but there was insufficient seats for everyone there and numerous ones where reserved for other users who where not there yet.
Mr Graham 27 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities (very clean), staff (professional and polite),refreshment in abundance (fooÄ�, beer and tea/coffee). Very enjoyable.
Mr Stolze 27 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No toilet paper in the toilets
Staff struggling to keep tables cleared and restock food
Herr Meyer 25 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge 4th time I used Newcastle lounge and once again they ran out of beer and crisps and 4th time been told oh, we waiting on order to be delivered ! Also slow to fill up the food that was there, thinking might be just as well using facilityâ€™s up the stairs as is it worth paying for lounge ?.
Herr Hoffmann 26 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge More staff behind bar to reduce queues
Ms Bradwell 23 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great stay loads of food and good quality
Got a seat easily
Nice selection of drinks
A lovely way to start the holiday
Herr Zwick 20 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very friendly staff, however whilst travelling as a group of friends 3 in total being informed we could only get 2 drinks at any one time was a bit inconvenient.
We are ladies in our 40's and 50's who were relaxing before our flight, not teenage party goers looking to get drunk.
Ms Jung 18 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge On arrival at our designated time we had to wait in reception until space became available and it was a little noisy
Mr Jessen 13 Jun, 2019out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Food was very minimal. Not a lot of drinks on offer
Ms Schaefer 10 Jun, 2019out of 5