There are plenty of Newcastle airport parking options for our disabled customers. Choose from either on-airport, off-airport or, for the height of convenience, our Meet and Greet car park.
Disabled facilities at Newcastle airport car parks
Many disabled customers choose to book their disabled parking at Newcastle airport with Newcastle on-airport car park. There are disabled parking bays for Blue Badge holders and the transfer buses are all wheelchair accessible. The buses run extremely frequently so dont worry if you miss one, therell be another along in a few minutes. Its also excellent value at only £5.75 a day. An alternative option would be to choose Airparks Newcastle Bellair which also has disabled bays and bus access although there is slightly more time between transfers. You wont mind though when youre paying only £4.12 a day.
Or, for optimum convenience
The Newcastle International Meet and Greet is often just the ticket for disabled customers as it completely eliminates the hassle of transfer buses. A fully trained chauffeur will meet you outside check-in and park your car on your behalf. At the end of your holiday your car will be waiting for you right outside the Arrivals lounge. Please mention your disability when booking to ensure any special arrangements are made.
Key facts about Newcastle airport disabled parking...
- Disabled on-airport parking available from £5.75 a day
- Cheaper off-airport parking also suitable for disabled customers
- A Meet and Greet service on hand for a completely hassle-free experience
- All disabled car parks awarded Park Mark® for high standards of safety, incorporating CCTV, floodlighting, barriers and regular patrols
- Appropriate disabled access on board the buses
- Disabled bays for Blue Badge holders in all car parks