JFK Airport Transfers
Pre-book your New York transfers from JFK Airport with prices starting from under £20 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Top JFK Airport Transfers
If you're planning a journey to the Big Apple, then check out our cheap transfers from JFK Airport before you travel. Whether you're heading to New York for a short break to get some retail therapy, or a trip of a lifetime, then our title="airport transfers"> will get you to your destination in comfort without breaking the bank.
Comapre Low Cost JFK Airport Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transfers
We regularly compare our range of trusted providers to ensure we bring you the best prices. As well as great deals, we also have a wide range of JFK Airport transfer options. From a seat on a shared shuttle bus or a JFK Airport taxi, to a private sedan and SUVs, we have something for every budget. If you're travelling with a group of friends or family, we can even offer private minibuses. Our terrific New York airport transfers don't just cover JFK airport, but also include resort shuttles from Newark airport transfers too.
Compare Cheap JFK Airport Transfers from £16.89
|JFK Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Lower Manhattan||1 hour||£16.89 (shared shuttle)|
|Lower East Side||1 hour||£16.89 (shared shuttle)|
|Greenwich Village||1 hour||£34.56 (private luxury minivan + 10 passengers)|
|Midtown||1 hour||£34.95 (private sedan + 3 passengers)|
|Upper East Side||1 hour||£16.89 (shared shuttle)|
|Meatpacking District||1 hour||£34.56 (private minibus + 10 passengers)|
With one of our great value transfers from JFK Airport, we'll get you from the terminal direct to your hotel in only an hour. We provide drop off points at dozens of popular hotels throughout the whole of New York.
A bit about The Big Apple
Once you've arrived via JFK airport transfer to New York, you really start to explore and take in the sights. No visit to The Big Apple would be complete without taking in its famous skyline. It's so iconic, it even has its own museum - The Skyscaper Museum! Where else can boast that! The views can be best appreciated with a trip up the Empire State Building or from the One World Observatory. You can also take a boat tour to Ellis Island and admire the majesty of the Statue of Liberty; the ultimate symbol of America.
Why choose Holiday Extras for JFK Airport Transfers?
- We've celebrated 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of JFK airport transfer options.
- Our contact centre is UK-based with a helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We're an award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer vehicle options for everyone
Holiday Extras provides a great range of JFK airport transfer options to New York: from shared shuttles to private sedans and minibuses. With all our vehicles you can take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand luggage per passenger, so there'll be plenty of room for all those bargains you pick up in New York's famous stores!
We always recommend you pre-book your airport transfer to secure the cheapest deals. Whether you're travelling as a couple, with family or in a large group of friends, we'll have a transfer to suit you.
- Our best fares are available for our no frills shared shuttle options, perfect if you're watching the pennies and are staying in one of New York's main hotels. If you're travelling in a large group of friends or family, then why not consider one of our private minibuses which can seat up to 10 passengers? All our private transfer options will take you right to the door of your accommodation.
- If you're in a small party and don't want to have to hang around waiting while other people are dropped off, then our private transfer option would be ideal for you. With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger and, delivering you directly to your door, it's a convenient and practical option.
If you'd like to find out more about our transfer vehicle options, additional information can be found here.
JFK Airport transfers - FAQS
I've just booked my JFK airport transfer - what happens next?
- Once you've booked your transfer from JFK Airport through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Keep a hard copy of this safe, as you'll need when you land before you board your transport to New York.
- Once you've collected your suitcases from Baggage Reclaim, your transfer will be outside Arrivals waiting for you.
- If you've gone for a shared shuttle, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the actual drop off order when you reach New York will depend on where everyone else is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals. They'll be pretty easy to spot - as will have a sign with your name on. As the transfer will be solely for you, they'll take you directly to your accommodation.
- When you meet your driver/representative, make sure you only hand over the portion of your confirmation required for the outbound transfer, as you'll need the return part for your journey back!
- All this information will also be displayed on your e-ticket.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Don't worry - we've got it covered! On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number for you to call your transfer provider to advise them what's happened. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, then they can sort out alternative arrangements to collect you from JFK Airport and get you to your hotel in New York as planned.
When it's time to bid farewell to the city that never sleeps, here are a few tips for your transfer back to JFK Airport.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the details of everything you need to know about your return journey. Just have a word with them on your outbound transfer.
- Your e-ticket will also contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- Top tip: Whatever type of JFK airport transfer you're booked on, we recommend you're ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
Happy to help
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team is on hand to assist with any queries you may have: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at JFK Airport and dropping off Lower Manhattan via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top