Kent Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Kent airport transfers, with prices starting from just £19.51pp with FREE cancellations*
Swapping Kent for sunnier climes for a few weeks? Take a look at our transfers from Kent to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. We offer a range of private vehicles, including private taxis, minibuses and luxury options, to and from towns and cities across Kent and Sussex, including Ashford, Maidstone, Brighton, Sevenoaks and Canterbury.
Compare cheap Airport transfers to and from Kent locations
Private transfers are available to and from locations across Kent, check out the tables below for the latest prices.
Transfer Prices To and From London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
|Brighton||39 minutes||£19.51 (private economy car for 3 people)||Tonbridge||1 hour 2 minutes||£41.53 (private economy car for 3 people)|
|Orpington||1 hour 8 minutes||£45.10 (private economy car for 3 people)|
|Maidstone||50 minutes||£62.53 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Canterbury||1 hour 33 minutes||£73.14 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Margate||1 hour 53 minutes||£82.43 (economy private car for 3 people)|
Kent to London Gatwick Airport transfers start from just £19.51 and take as little as 35 minutes to get to your destination.
Transfer Prices To and From London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
|Bromley||1 hour 40 minutes||£47.57 (private car for 3 people)||Sevenoaks||1 hour 30 minutes||£59.16 (private executive car for 3 people)|
|Maidstone||1 hour 40 minutes||£59.83 (private executive car for 3 people)|
|Dartford||1 hour 45 minutes||£64.563 (private car for 3 people)|
Kent to London Heathrow Airport transfers start from just £47.57 and take as little as 1 hour 30 minutes to get to your destination.
A choice of Kent transfers
No matter how you prefer to travel, we offer a range of vehicles for your Kent transfers to London Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. Choose from private cars with room for up to 3 travellers, minibuses for as many as 7, luxury cars for up to 5 and economy options for a budget start to your holiday.
- Our cheapest option is a private car transfer to your destination which has room for up to 3 passengers and 1 suitcase per traveller. You will be picked up from your door, and there are no stops on the way. This is a far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and makes for a convenient start to your holiday.
- For larger parties, our minibuses save you the hassle of trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everybody onto public transport. Suitable for groups of up to 7, this is a cost effective start to your group getaway when the price is shared between travellers.
- If you want something special, we also offer luxury cars. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- We also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses, if you're looking for a budget option.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you have booked your Kent airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Yay! You can now sit back and relax in the knowledge that you have made an excellent decision. You will soon receive an email confirmation. Make sure to keep this somewhere safe (not your sock drawer!) as you'll need it when you travel. All that's left to do then is to sit back, relax, and dream about your holiday.
The Day of your Transfer to the Airport
- When it's time to go, your driver will pick you up at your door at the time on your confirmation and take you to the airport. No hassle, job done.
Meeting Your Driver At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- When you have wrestled your bags off the carousel at baggage reclaim, head through to the arrivals hall. Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign.
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your plane gets delayed, don't panic, we have a cunning plan just for this eventuality. Simply call the number on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's happening. They will make sure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Kent to London Gatwick and Heathrow Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in Brighton and dropping off at Gatwick Airport (LGW) in a private economy car transfer (with 2 other passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top