to the airport
The Gatwick Long Stay Car Park isn't available to book through Holiday Extras at the moment. However, if youre after convenient parking why not take a look at APH Park and Ride? Not only is it a cheaper option but the car park is easy to find and has transfer times of only 10 minutes.
Close to the North Terminal
If you like to park close and keep your keys closer, the Gatwick Long Stay should be at the top of your list. It's the nearest long-term car park to the North terminal, and transfers to and from it take just 5 minutes. What's more, those who want to be in control will like the fact that you can park your car and keep your keys. Gatwick parking doesn't come much more straightforward - you just need to remember where you left your car.
When we got to barrier it did not lift. We had to call for help but this was sorted quickly.Ms Carr (Gatwick Long Stay North)
See more Gatwick Long Stay North customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 23841 guests
Park right at the north terminal, 5 minutes from check-in.
When you arrive at the car park:1. Pull up to the barrier and wait for it to scan your registration and issue you with a ticket. If a ticket is not issued, press the call button for help.
2. Follow signs for the Open Parking zone and find a bay - we recommend writing down the number of your space so it’s easier to find your car when you get back.
3. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal from your nearest bus stop - it’s included in the price.
Shuttle bus:It takes just 5 minutes to get to the north terminal. The bus runs every 10 minutes and is included in the price. If you’re flying from the south terminal, take the bus to the north terminal and catch the free monorail. It runs every 3 minutes and takes just 2.
- Perimeter fencing
- Security barriers
- Regular staff patrols
Facilities:The car park has well-lit bus shelters with transfer information screens.
Accessibility:- There are accessible spaces throughout the car park and the bus stops are well-lit with ramps for easy access.
- The buses lower and have ramps, and there’s space for a wheelchair on board.
- Blue Badge bays work on a first come first served basis.
When you get back to the car park:1. Collect your luggage, then follow signs for Buses and Coaches out of the terminal.
2. Wait at the Long Stay car park bus stop - it’s stop number 1.
3. Find you car and drive to the exit barrier - insert your ticket and the barrier will lift to let you out. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on your way in, make sure you get it validated at reception before you leave.
Hints, tips and extra bits:This car park does not accept trailers, transit vans or motorhomes.
Make sure you provide the correct car registration to prevent any delays entering and exiting the car park.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Getting to the airport:There are a number of bus shelters in the car park. Catch the bus from your nearest one.
It takes just 5 minutes to get to the north terminal. The bus runs every 10 minutes and is included in the price. If you’re flying from the south terminal, take the bus to the north terminal and catch the free monorail. It runs every 3 minutes and takes just 2.
Getting back to the car park:Collect your luggage and follow signs for Buses and Coaches out of the terminal. You can catch the bus from the Long Stay car park stop - it’s stop number 1.
Gatwick Long Stay North Address
Perimeter Road North,