to the airport
Upgrade to a business-like service
With 20 years' experience in providing a great service, Maple Manor Meet and Greet parking is a firm, customer favourite. Their Premium package at the North terminal offers professional and business-like efficiency. Maple Manor are so confident in their service that they offer a no-wait guarantee, or your money back! The procedures couldn't get any easier, arrive at the Short Stay North car park and your driver will be ready and waiting. You can stroll to the terminal whilst they park your car. Upon your arrival, maple Manor track your flight and will be waiting in the same place, ready for you to collect your car and head home.
For great value, hassle-free Gatwick airport parking, look no further.
Everything went perfectlyMr Witter (Gatwick Maple Manor Premium)
Our customers rated Gatwick Maple Manor Premium on average 9/10 (65 reviews). Read Gatwick Maple Manor Premium reviews.
Drop-off and pick-up at Short Stay. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:Drop your car off at the Hampton by Hilton hotel, which is connected to the North Terminal via a covered walkway. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car for you, while you walk to the terminal - it takes 2-5 minutes.
When you get back give the driver a call to let them know youre ready and your car will be returned to you where you were met on arrival.
Accessibility:This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:- Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles from the airport.
- There is no height restriction at the North terminal, but a 2m restriction for the South.
- No wait means exactly that. We will refund you 50% if you have to wait longer than 10 minutes at either your arrival or return to the airport. If you have to wait for both, thats 100% off. This is only applicable between 4am - 11.59pm, which are the car park's standard operating hours.
- Maple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- Maple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- All airport fees are included.
- Any extra days' parking is £10 per day.
- If you're returning to a different terminal let the driver know on arrival and they can arrange this at no additional cost.
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Arriving at the airport:- Take a ticket at the entrance to the Hampton by Hilton hotel and proceed to the Approved Operator area.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while a professional driver parks your car for you in a secured car park.
Returning to the airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver.
At their discretion, Maple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £10 per day.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 15-12-2019 untill the 22-12-2019, valid as of 15-10-2019