Oakland Airport Transfers to San Francisco
Book your cheap airport transfer from Oakland Airport to San Francisco through Holiday Extras and from just £56.47, with FREE cancellations*.
Stunning San Francisco is an American dream destination, with achingly cool neighbourhoods and beautiful tree lined avenues watched over by the incredible Golden Gate Bridge. Our Oakland Airport transfers to the city offer private transfers, including cars and SUVs to districts all over San Francisco.
Check out our other San Francisco Airport Transfers to find out about transfers to the city from other airports, or if you want to see more of what this beautiful and diverse country has to offer, explore our USA Airport Transfers.
Transfers from Oakland International Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|San Francisco city centre||40 mins||£83.77 (Private car for 3 people)|
|San Francisco city centre||40 mins||£56.47 (Economy SUV for 5 people)|
|San Francisco city centre||40 mins||£65.09 (Private SUV for 5 people)|
|Fisherman's Wharf||40 mins||£83.77 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Fisherman's Wharf||40 mins||£56.47 (Economy SUV for 5 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Using our booking engine (find it at the top of the page), choose your transfers from Oakland Airport.
- When you arrive in Oakland, make your way to the arrivals hall (grabbing your bags on the ay, of course.)
- It is in the arrivals hall that you'll meet your driver. They'll either be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it, or at a designated desk. Either way, there are full instructions on your confirmation.
- Show or give your outward confirmation to the driver (keep hold of the return bit, you'll need it when you catch your transfer back to the airport.)
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If you're flight is held up en route, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They can then make arrangements to ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say cheerio to San Francisco, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- In most cases, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation, so all you have to do is drag your bags out of the door, into the car, and off you go.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Oakland International Airport transfers for between 1 and 5 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 3 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style, and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our SUVs are your first port of call. With room for up to 5 travellers, they are a very reasonable option when the cst is split between everyone, and they even come in an economy option if you're watching the budget.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Oakland Airport FAQs
- Where is Oakland Airport?
- What if there is bad weather at the airport?
Oakland Airport is 12.6 miles east of San Francisco, in the city of Oakland. A transfer taking approximately 35 minutes (allowing for potential delays).
San Francisco is notorious for being besieged by fog and poor conditions, which can affect flights. Although we can't control the weather, we can recommend that you keep an eye on the airport website, which posts updates about any weather issues as they arise.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for hot summers in San Francisco.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Oakland International Airport (OAK) and dropping off in San Francisco city centre via a private economy SUV shared between 5 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Discount is pre-applied to transfer prices. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top