Priority Parking Luton Airport
Luton airport, Bedfordshire LU2 9LY
Book Luton Priority Parking
Search parking at
to the airport
With Luton airport's own Priority Parking service, all you need to do is drive to the Priority Parking reception just across from the terminal, where a chauffeur will meet you, take your car and park it in one of the airport's own car parks. When you return, it'll be waiting where you left it so you can jump straight in.
Would have expected someone to come out f the office on my return rather than just staying your car is over there somewhere and also as there were 5 members of staff chatting in the officeMiss Malden (Luton Priority Parking)
See more Luton Priority Parking customer reviews
Overall rating: 96%by 3 guests
Reasons to book Luton Priority Parking
- Drop off and pick up your car just across from the terminal with this airport-run service.
- No need for transfers.
- Your car will be stored in one of the airport's own fenced car parks. These all have the police-accredited Park Mark award for their security.
- Great for anyone travelling with lots of luggage, families or disabled travellers.
Arrival at Luton Priority Parking
- Drive to Level 2 of the Multi Storey Car Park and follow the road to the Priority parking entrance.
- Drive up to the barrier and it will read your number plate and lift automatically to let you in. If there are any issues press the intercom button for assistance.
- You will be directed to the Priority Parking reception, where you will be met by a member of staff who will talk through to admission procedure.
- You will need to hand your keys over to the member of staff.
- From there walk to the terminal, which takes around 3 minutes.
Please note that any early or late arrivals may experience a short delay in the admission procedure.
Getting to and from Luton airport
Arriving at the car park:
Drive to the Multi Storey car park and head to the Priority Parking area, where a chauffeur will be waiting in the reception area.
After handing over your keys walk to the terminal, which is about 3 minutes away.
Returning to the car park:
When you get back make your way to the Priority Parking reception in the Multi Storey car park and your car will be returned to you.
On your return to Luton Priority Parking
Make your way to the Priority Parking reception on Level 2 of the Multi Storey Car Park where your vehicle will be returned to you. A member of staff will hand you your keys.
If you're going to be more than a day early or late in returning, please call the car park on 07809 492 351.
You need to arrive at the time you have booked as the car park can only take a certain number of arrivals and departures at a given time due to space. If you can't book the time you want, you might need to choose an earlier or later slot.
Your car will normally be parked in the Multi Storey car park. Occasionally it will be in the Mid Term or Long Term car park instead.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Due to the ongoing redevelopment works at Luton airport, travel around the airport may take longer than normal. We'd recommend you allow an extra hour to get to the airport particularly at peak times.
Peak travel times for Luton airport are all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday and between 4am and 9am, 1pm and 3pm and 5pm and 7pm on other days.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 31-12-2017 untill the 07-01-2018, valid as of 31-10-2017