Purple Parking Meet and Greet Heathrow T5
169 Brent Rd, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5LE
Book Purple Parking Meet and Greet
Search parking at
to the airport
Choose Meet and Greet for effortless parking
Purple Parking are now offering a seamless Meet and Greet service from Terminal 5 at Heathrow. The Meet and Greet package means you can pull up close to the terminal, where you will be met by a friendly chauffeur, unload your luggage and walk to check-in whilst your car is parked safely for you, for the duration of your holiday. It's an excellent, effortless option for your Heathrow Parking.
Reasons to book Purple Parking Meet And Greet
- The most stress-free parking available - your car will be parked for you before you board your flight, and will be brought back to you when you return.
- No transfers are needed as your car is brought to you at the terminal.
- The car park is patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV.
- The car park has won the police accredited Park Mark award for its security.
Arrival at Purple Parking Meet And Greet
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00.
If you are using a satnav please use the postcode TW6 2GA.
Directions to terminal 5:
- Follow signs for Short Stay Passenger pick-up and drive up the ramp towards departures.
- Turn right, where you see the sign for Short Stay.
- Head up the ramp and drive under the yellow height restriction barrier on the right hand side.
- Keep left and follow the signs for Level 4 / P - Off Airport.
- Drive through the camera tunnel on the left hand side.
- Take a ticket at the entrance barrier and follow the arrows and P - Off Airport signs upto rows R & S. - Park in one of the Off Airport Meet and Greet bays, opposite the lifts.
- Lock your car and give the keys and parking ticket to the Handover Captain, who will be waiting for you at the grey desk in the lift area.
Please do not park in Disabled, Brown Badge or Unpaid ticket bays, as Purple Parking will not be held responsible for any tickets issued.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
Arriving at the airport:
Drive to the airport terminal and head towards the Short Stay car park – we’ll give you directions to the Purple Parking drop-off point here in your confirmation email.
Keep an eye out for the Purple Parking driver who’ll be waiting for you. Then just hand over your keys and unload your luggage.
The driver will take your car to a secured car park while you walk the short distance to check-in.
Returning to the airport:
When you get back give Purple Parking a call and they’ll return your car to where you dropped it off.
When you meet the driver there they’ll return your keys to you and you can begin the drive home.
On your return to Purple Parking Meet And Greet
Once you've collected your luggage, turn left after arrivals and leave the terminal at the red exit past Cafe Nero. When you get outside, take the lift to Level 4 and you'll get to the Short Term car park. Head over to the grey desk to pick up your car keys. You're then free to hop in your car and drive home.
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00. When you drop off your car, make sure you hand over your keys to the representative at the terminal, as your car will need to be moved within and between the airport car parks by a Purple Parking driver. Without this, your car can't be moved to the car park while you're away. Purple Parking can't be held responsible for any extra parking charges you may receive if they can't move your car.
If you are using a sat nav use postcode TW6 2GA for Terminal 5.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 18-12-2017 untill the 25-12-2017, valid as of 18-10-2017
Very efficient. Paperwork waiting when we arrived and car ready at airport on return.Ms Bowers (Purple Parking Meet And Greet)
See more Purple Parking Meet And Greet customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 635 guests