Stansted Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Stansted Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £22.19pp with FREE cancellations*
If you're off on holiday, take a look at our transfers from Stansted Airport. We offer a range of shared and private vehicles, including shared shuttles, private taxis, minibuses and luxury options. We offer fast and low cost transfers between popular UK locations and Stansted Airport, including Cambridge, Luton, Peterborough and Bromley.
Compare prices between Stansted Airport and popular UK locations
|Stansted||13 minutes||£22.19 (private car for 3 people)||Cambridge||44 minutes||£44.33 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Luton||1 hour 24 minutes||£47.14 (private economy minibus for 5 people)|
|Peterborough||1 hour 18 minutes||£72.55 (economy private car for 3 people)|
|Bromley||1 hour 17 minutes||£128.37 (economy private car for 3 people)|
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport start from just £22.19pp and take as little as 13 minutes to get to your destination.
Low cost Stansted Airport to London transfers
Transfers are available to and from destinations across London, including Heathrow, Gatwick, Paddington and Greenwich.
Stansted Airport Transfer Prices To and From London
|Heathrow||1 hour 32 minutes||£140.33 (private car for 3 people)||Charing Cross||1 hour 30 minutes||£62.13 (private car for 2 people)|
|Paddington||1 hour 30 minutes||£30.50 (private economy minibus for 8 people)|
|Greenwich||51 minutes||£99.18 (private car for 3 people)|
|Gatwick||1 hour 20 minutes||£109.20 (private minibus for 7 people)|
Transfers from Stansted Airport to London start from just £30.50pp and take as little as 51 minutes to get to your destination.
A choice of Stansted transfers
However you prefer to travel, we have the perfect transfer option for you. Choose from shared shuttles, private cars with room for up to 3 travellers, minibuses for as many as 7, luxury cars for up to 5 and economy options for a budget start to your holiday.
- Our shared shuttle buses offer a budget-friendly transfer for lone travellers or small groups, with a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your destination
- Our private cars are a great way to start and finish your holiday in style. With room for up to 3 travellers and 1 suitcase per person. You will be picked up from your door, and there are no stops on the way. This is a far easier option than having to hail a taxi at the terminal and makes for a quick and easy start to your holiday.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- If you're looking for something a bit special, then our executive transfers are just the ticket. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
- We also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses, if you're looking for a budget option.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you have booked your Stansted Airport transfers with Holiday Extras (huzzah!), you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure to keep this somewhere safe as you'll need it when you travel. All that's left to do then is to sit back and relax in the knowledge that we have taken care of the hard work for you.
The Day of your Transfer to the Airport
- When it's time to go, your driver will pick you up at your door at the time on your confirmation and take you to the airport. No hassle, job done.
Meeting Your Driver At the Airport
- Meeting your driver at the airport couldn't be easier.
- Once you have landed in Stansted, go and wrestle your bags off the carousel and head through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative who will show you to your awaiting bus.
- Those of you on a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a sign (just like in the movies!)
- Alternatively, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. All the fine details are on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out!
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your plane gets delayed, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's going on, and they'll make sure that someone's waiting for you when you land.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Stansted Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in central Stansted and dropping off at Stansted Airport (STN) in a private car transfer (for 3 passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top