Ace Meet and Greet Parking Gatwick Airport
Gatwick airport, West Sussex RH6 0NP
Book Gatwick Ace Meet and Greet
Search parking at
to the airport
An Ace Meet and Greet parking package
Ace Meet and Greet parking at Gatwick Airport is a way off adding luxury to your airport experience for a little price. Choosing a valet service means you don't have to spend time looking for a parking space, waiting for a transfer bus and having a bus journey to the airport. With Ace's convenient Meet and Greet service you simply drive to the airport terminal where you will be met by a professional Ace driver who will take your car for you. The service is as ace as it sounds!
Upon your return to Gatwick, you can forget about queueing to board a bus with your luggage, your car will be conveniently waiting for you in the same place you dropped it off. So you can load up and set off on your journey home. Simple as that.
Ace Meet and Greet are true professionals, the service is reliable and efficient and the staff are super friendly, you will always be greeted with a smile. The valet parking package is a safe secure way to park at Gatwick.
The Short Stay car park has security well and truly covered, 24-hour CCTV, lighting and regular patrols make this a very wise Gatwick airport parking option.
All went very well, staff helpful on departure and arrival car was waiting for us.Mr Worrall (Ace Meet And Greet)
See more Ace Meet And Greet customer reviews
Overall rating: 84%by 2484 guests
Reasons to book Ace Meet And Greet
- Convenient parking - an efficient Meet and Greet service for both terminals that will get your holiday off to a smooth start.
- No transfers - ACE Meet and Greet will meet you close to the terminal.
- Great security - while you're away, your car will be park at ACE's secured car park.
Arrival at Ace Meet And Greet
Head to the meeting point where you'll be met by the ACE parking team.
- Take all of your belongings out of the car, including your car park ticket.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage.
- Give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- Head to check-in while your car is parked for you in ACE's secured car park.
Note - Please make sure you leave enough time for your driver to check your car for damage. It will only take a few minutes, but if you don't leave enough time, this may affect any claim you later make for damage.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Arriving at the airport:North Terminal - take a ticket at the entrance to the Short Stay and proceed to the Approved Operator area in Car Park 5.
South Terminal - take a ticket at the entrance to the Short Stay and proceed to the Orange car park on Level 1. Park in rows D or E and look for the Approved Operator area, where the ACE parking team will be.
The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
From there, it's a 2-5 minute walk to the terminal while a professional driver parks your car for you in their secured car park.
Returning to the airport:Collect your luggage and call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car - they’ll tell you where to meet them.
You'll be given some documentation to sign and asked to check over your car again, then your keys will be handed back to you along with a ticket to get out of the car park.
On your return to Ace Meet And Greet
When you've gone through security and picked up your bags, call the car park on 01293 533 000 and press option 1 to let ACE know that you are ready for your car.
For the North terminal:
- As you exit North Terminal customs turn right following signs to Exit and Car Rentals.
- When you get to the Car Rental Desks, exit the terminal building.
- Car Park 5 is directly opposite the terminal building and can be seen from the exit doors.
- Proceed to the Approved meeting point at the ground floor of Car park 5 - Rows B to J to collect your car.
For the South terminal:
- Walk back to the Short Stay car park and head towards the Orange car park level 1 to collect your car.
When you return:
- You'll be given some documentation to sign and asked to check over your car.
- Your keys will be handed back to you along with a ticket to get out of the car park.
Note - Please be aware that if you are late in collecting your car after your phone call, you may incur additional charges from the Short Stay Car Parks.
The instructions to drop off or pick up your car may change at short notice due to ongoing work at the airport so you'll need to make sure you follow the details given over the phone.
Make sure that your vehicle's road tax is valid, it holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy. If your car isn't legal or safe to drive, ACE won't be able to drive it to the car park, and you won't be able to get a refund.
If you park for longer than you booked for it's £10 per extra day.
If you get back early, call ACE as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
ACE can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is larger than this.
Unfortunately minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages. If you have a specially adapted vehicle this will need to be checked with the car park. To see if the car park can take your vehicle please call us.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 17-02-2018 untill the 24-02-2018, valid as of 18-12-2017