Airparks Birmingham Airport
100 Mackadown Lane, Garretts Green, Birmingham B33 0JD
Book Birmingham Airparks
Search parking at
to the airport
Why do our customers love Airparks so much? It could be that it's the lowest-priced Birmingham airport parking we sell, but there's more to it than that. Your money will be well spent on a secured car park with staff patrols and CCTV. There are regular transfers on Airparks buses and you get a friendly service from staff who will actually park your car at Airparks for you, so you don't even need to hunt for a space. Once our customers have parked with Airparks, 98% don't want to go anywhere else, and we're sure you won't either.
100% stress free operationMr Moody (Airparks)
See more Airparks customer reviews
Overall rating: 86%by 9120 guests
Reasons to book Birmingham Airparks
- Travellers love Airparks and now the car park offers free wifi on site and on their transfer buses.
- 98 per cent of customers would book again.
- Award-winning security, including CCTV, floodlighting, regular patrols, a fence and entry and exit barriers.
- Assistance with jump starts and tyre inflation.
Arrival at Birmingham Airparks
Park in one of the arrivals bays and head to reception to check in. You should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you. You'll need to leave your keys with reception, as your car will be parked for you. You'll be given a ticket, which you should keep safe as you'll need it when you return. Then just wait for the shuttle bus to the airport in the waiting area. You'll need to show your ticket to the driver.
If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
Arriving at the car park:When you reach the car park the barrier will lift and you’ll be able to drive in and find a space in the drop-off area. Remember to take note of your lane number.
Check in at reception, or use one of the self-service kiosks, and you’ll be given a ticket which you’ll need keep hold of until you return.
Drop your keys into the key-drop box outside reception – make sure you put them in the correct box for your lane number – and catch the shuttle bus to the terminal.
Use of the bus is included in the price, and it runs every 25 minutes, 24 hours a day. The journey time is around 14 minutes, plus there’s free wifi on board! Your car will be parked for you while you transfer to the terminal.
Returning to the car park:Catch the shuttle bus from where it dropped you off at bus stop A. Once you’re back at the car park, head to the check-out shelter with your ticket and follow the instructions on the key dispenser – it will return your keys and tell you where your car is parked.
On your way out just insert your ticket into the exit barrier and wait for it to lift. Don’t worry if you lose your ticket, just take your photo ID to reception and answer some security questions.
On your return to Birmingham Airparks
Just catch the shuttle bus back to the car park from bus stop A - the same place that you were dropped off at. You'll need to show the ticket you were given when you checked in to the driver.
After you've collected your keys from reception, just drive to the exit barrier, and scan the barcode attached to your keys to get out. If you lose your ticket, you'll need to answer some security questions and show a photo ID, so make sure you have one.
If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
- Please let Airparks know before you arrive if you require any assistance or if your vehicle has been adapted for accessibility purposes.
- If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
- Maximum vehicle dimensions are 2m wide x 2.1m high x 5m long. The car park cannot accept any high-sided vehicles, minibuses, mobile homes, lorries, caravans, trailers or vehicles larger than the above maximum dimensions.
- Vehicles with a taxi license plate can be parked on-site, but cannot use the Return Greet or Meet and Greet services offered by Airparks.
- Airparks advise you to check the Birmingham NEC exhibition centre website to see if there is an event arranged for your day off travel before you fly. The NEC, which you will pass on your way to the airport, attracts a lot of traffic, so you should allow extra time for your journey if an event is scheduled.
- If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
Birmingham Airparks Address
100 Mackadown Lane,
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 18-04-2018 untill the 25-04-2018, valid as of 16-02-2018