Airparks Meet and Greet Birmingham
Birmingham International, Airport Way, Birmingham B26 3QJ
Book Airparks Meet and Greet
Search parking at
to the airport
The ever-popular, Airparks Meet and Greet service is now available in Birmingham. The convenient service means you can drive straight to the airport terminal, where you will be met by your professional driver. Once unloaded, you are free to make your way to check-in whilst your car is parked for you. What's more, with our new package, your car will also be cleaned for you. This parking service is quick and easy, it's a great way of saving time and also hassle, especially if you are travelling with a lot of luggage or young children.
Meet and Greet was awful service, waited ages to be able to hand the car over, and again for it to arrive. Worst meet and greet service ever.Mr Beresford (Airparks Meet And Greet Valet)
See more Airparks Meet And Greet Valet customer reviews
Overall rating: 76%by 528 guests
Reasons to book Airparks Meet And Greet Valet
- Same great Airparks parking but with a luxury Meet and Greet service
- Your car will be professionally cleaned before it is returned to you
- 98% of Airparks customers would book again.
- Assistance with jump starts and tyre inflation.
Arrival at Airparks Meet And Greet Valet
Make sure you call the car park 15-20 minutes before you arrive on 0121 270 1380. Enter option 1.
- Head to the terminal at Birmingham airport.
- Stay in the right hand lane once you arrive at the airport and follow it to 'Valet Parking' customers only.
- Go through the barrier and take a ticket, which you will need to hand over to your driver.
- Your driver will be waiting for you, carrying ID. They'll take your keys and park your car for you in a secured car park while you board your flight.
Once you have checked your car in with the driver it is a short walk to the terminal.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
Arriving at the car park:Make sure you let Airparks know when you’re about 20 minutes away from the airport. When you reach the terminal head for the car park signposted ‘Valet Parking’ outside Departures.
Take a ticket from the barrier and turn right to park in a space by the railings. Your driver will be carrying ID and waiting to meet you there. Simply hand over your keys and your car will be parked for you while you head into the terminal.
Returning to the car park:After you’ve reclaimed your luggage and passed into arrivals, simply head back to the Valet Parking car park and meet the driver there. They’ll give you a ticket allowing you to exit the car park without paying, and then you’re on your way home.
On your return to Airparks Meet And Greet Valet
When you get back, collect your luggage as normal and then call Airparks to let them know you're back on 0121 270 1380. Enter option 1.
- Walk back to 'Valet Parking' where you dropped your car off on arrival and your driver will bring the car to you.
- They'll return your keys and hand you a ticket so you can get out of the car park without paying.
- You'll need to be on time and leave promptly though, or you may be charged by the airport.
- Please let Airparks know before you arrive if you require any assistance or if your vehicle has been adapted for accessibility purposes.
- If you overstay your parking, you'll be charged for the extra at the car park's standard rate, which currently is £10 per day.
- This package includes a hand wash with shampoo and wax to the outside of your car; a door shut and tyre clean, then a leather dry. Your vehicle will be driven to the terminal after it is cleaned, so occasionally, the vehicle may have picked up some dirt by the time it is returned to you.
- It's your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle's road tax is valid, it holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy. If your car isn't legal or safe to drive, Airparks won't be able to drive it to the car park, and you also won't be able to get a refund.
- If you get back early, call Airparks as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
- Maximum vehicle dimensions are 2m wide x 2.1m high x 5m long. The car park cannot accept any high-sided vehicles, minibuses, mobile homes, lorries, caravans, trailers or vehicles larger than the above maximum dimensions.
- Vehicles with a taxi license plate can be parked on-site, but cannot use the Return Greet or Meet and Greet services offered by Airparks.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 18-04-2018 untill the 25-04-2018, valid as of 16-02-2018