Belgium Airport Transfers
Compare prices and pre-book your Belgium Airport transfers, with prices starting from under £30.00 and with free cancellations up to 3 days before your departure date. We compare 100s of transfers from Brussels Airport to hotels across the country to bring you the best deals and widest transfer choice.
Compare Low Cost Taxis and Private Belgium Airport Transfers
With a great range of airport taxis and private transfers available from Brussels Airport, whether you're flying solo to Belgium or on a big group getaway, we have the transfer for you.
Average Taxi Transfer Times to Belgian Cities
You don't want to waste your precious holiday time getting to your hotel, and that's why our Belgium Airport taxi transfers take you directly from the terminal to your hotel door, in next to no time. Here are some of our most popular transfers in Belgium;
- Brussels Airport to Brussels city centre - transfer time; 45 minutes
- Brussels Airport to Ghent - transfer time; 1 hour 15 minutes
- Brussels Airport to Bruges - transfer time; 1 hour 15 minutes
- Brussels Airport to Antwerp - transfer time; 40 minutes
- Brussels Airport to Liege - transfer time; 1 hour 20 minutes
Why Pre Book Your Belgium Airport Taxi Transfers?
Pre booking your Belgium Airport taxi means that everything is taken care of. Your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive, so there's no need to wait in long queues at Brussels Airport taxi rank, and everything is paid for up front, so there's no hidden costs when you reach your hotel.
Compare Cheap Belgium Airport Transfers from £28.19
|Belgium Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To/From||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Brussels Airport to Brussel city centre||45 minutes||£32.09 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Brussels Airport to Ghent||1 hour 15 minutes||£28.19 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Brussels Airport to Bruges||1 hour 15 minutes||£46.81 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Brussels Airport to Antwerp||40 minutes||£50.78 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Brussels Airport to Liege||1 hour 20 minutes||£36.03 (Minibus for 8 people)|
Our Belgium Airport Transfers pick you up at Brussels Airport and drop you off at your chosen hotel. You can rest assured that we'll take the hassle out of securing your transfer, so you can focus on the important stuff; looking forward to your holiday.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your Belgium airport transfer
So you've booked your transfer from Brussels airports with Holiday Extras. Hooray! All that you need to now is sit back, relax and start dreaming about waffles and chocolate.
You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you take your transfer, so put it somewhere safe until then.
Arriving at the airport
- After landing in Belgium, make your way to the arrival's hall, where you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- This is your driver-so show your confirmation, hop in, and off you go.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say au revoir to Belgium, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything running smoothly.
A choice transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 100s of Cambodia Airport transfer providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Brussels, take a look at our options below.
- Our airport taxis are the perfect hassle free start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 40 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With taxis and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on an continental summer's day! All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 100's of options for Belgium airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Please contact us here if you need help with your airport transfer.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top