Chicago Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Chicago Airport transfers to popular destinations in and around the city, such as Downtown and Magnificent Mile as well as transfers further afield like Milwaukee. With prices starting from just £37.01 with FREE cancellations.*
One of the largest cities in the USA, Chicago is a vibrant, bustling destination packed full of awesome sights and countless attractions to keep even the most discerning traveller entertained. Our transfers from Chicago Midway International Airport can get you to your destination in as little as 35 minutes, with a choice of shared and private transfers including
If you love Chicago, take a look at our other USA Airport Transfers here to see what else this amazing country has to offer.
Compare low cost transfers from Chicago Midway Airport (MDW)
|Drop off point||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Downtown Chicago||35 minutes||£58.22 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Wicker Park||35 minutes||£58.22 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Magnificent Mile||35 minutes||£37.01 (Private minibus for 9 people)|
|Milwaukee||2 hours||£72.22 (Private minibus for 10 people)|
|Waukesha||2 hours 20 minutes||£88.79 (Private minibus for 10 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Using our booking engine (at the top of the page), find the best Chicago Airport transfer for you.
- You will receive an email confirmation, which is super-important, as you'll need to show or give it to your driver when you get to Chicago, so be sure to print off a copy and take it with you when you travel.
- All that's left to do now is sit back, relax and start dreaming of Chicago.
At the Airport
- We know that when you've had a long flight, the last thing that you want to be doing is sitting around waiting for your transfer, so we have made sure that everything is ready and waiting for you when you touch down in Chicago.
- Once you have landed, go and wrangle your bags off of the baggage carousel and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative who will show you to your awaiting vehicle,
- For those of you on a private transfer, keep a lookout for someone with your name on a board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or give a copy of your confirmation to your driver, just make sure you keep hold of your return confirmation, as you'll need that one on the way back.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If you find yourself a bit late arriving, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say so long to Chicago, your return transfer to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfer are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- In many cases, your driver will meet you at the door of your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed and roll your cases into the transfer vehicle.
- Show or hand over your return confirmation and you're good to go.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to keep everything running like clockwork.
An Introduction to Chicago
Standing proud on the banks of Lake Michigan, Chicago is a perfect American city break, with all of the excitement, culture and unforgettable experiences you could want. The CHicago skyline is regarded as one of the most beautiful in the States, with iconic skyscrapers such as the John Hancock Centre and Tribune Tower stretching towards the clouds.
At ground level, Chicago offers loads to keep visitors entertained. Magnificent Mile is a good place to start, as this street has everything you could possibly want, from world class shopping to restaurants, bars and cafes. Or head for Millenium Park in the centre of the city, to see the famous 'Cloud Gate' sculpture, more commonly referred to as 'The Bean' because of its distinctly bean-like appearance. It is the most photographed attraction in Chicago, and it's not hard to see why, with the magnificent skyline and the curving sky reflected in its silvery surface.
If you encounter a rainy day in Chicago, never fear, because there is a plethora of inside things to do. With awesome attractions such Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, the Art Institute of Chicago and the Museum of Science and Industry, whatever your interest, the city will have somewhere to while away an afternoon.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from Chicago airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- Our budget option is a shared shuttle bus. You'll be sharing this service with other visitors to Chicago, so will take a scenic route to your accommodation, stopping at a few places on the way.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 3 people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our private minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 10 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
Chicago Airport FAQs
What is the Chicago Midway Airport code?
Chicago Midway Airport has the code MDW.
What facilities does Chicago Midway Airport have?
Chicago Midway Airport has got a great selection of amenities, with a huge selection of dining and shops, wifi and yoga rooms and areas for mothers with children.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Chicago summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted per person based on one passenger, picking-up at Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) and dropping off at Magnificent Mile via a private minibus for 9 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top