Book Cophall Parking
to the airport
With over 20 years' experience, Cophall Parking has got to be one of the most reliable services at Gatwick. They're only 10 minutes away from the airport, via a transfer bus which runs 24-hours a day and is included in the price. Your car will be kept in an award-winning car park, so you know your car will be looked after while you enjoy your holiday. After you've collected your luggage, give the car park a call and a bus will come and collect you from the same place you were dropped off.
Cophall Parking Meet and Greet
Cophall also offer a fantastic Meet and Greet service, which is even more convenient. You just drive to the terminal, where you'll be met by a Cophall driver who'll collect your car from you. You then just walk to check-in while your car is driven to Cophall's secured car park. On your return, just head to the sheltered meeting point where you'll be greeted by a Cophall driver with your car. Then, just hop in and head home - there are no transfers to worry about!
If you're looking for an experienced car park, this is the perfect Gatwick airport parking for you.
Smooth operator. No hiccups. Great value.Miss Kelly (Cophall Parking)
See more Cophall Parking customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 2613 guests
Airport car park in nearby village.
Need to know:This car park is in the village of Copthorne, which is around 5 miles from the airport. Drop off your car and keys at reception and request the minibus take you to the terminal. It only takes 15 minutes.
When you get back give the car park a call and they will pick you up where you were dropped off.
Accessibility:Cophall car park is accessible with these features:
- Accessible reception area
- Disabled toilet in reception.
The car park does not have wheelchair ramps onto the shuttle bus. The drivers can transport folded down wheelchairs, but this car park won’t be suitable for passengers unable to walk onto the bus.
Facilities:- Toilets in reception
- Sheltered bus stops
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Entry and exit barriers
- Security fencing
- Regular staff patrols
The small print:- The car park can not accept vehicles longer than 5.3m.
- Cophall are able to transfer bikes, surfboards, skis, golf clubs and other similar sized equipment on request.
- At their discretion the car park will give you 6 hours grace period to collect your car, at no additional cost. If you go over this time you will be charged £10 per day.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Getting to the airport:- Once you've parked, head to the car park reception with your booking confirmation and keys.
- You car will be parked for you while you take the shuttle bus. It takes 15 minutes to reach the North and South terminals. The bus runs 24 hours a day, on demand. A return journey is included in the price.
Returning to the car park:- Once you have collected your luggage, call the car park to request the shuttle pick up.
- The operator will give you instructions on where you will be met.
- Once you are back at the car park collect your keys and make your way out of the car park.
Cophall Parking Address
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 11-08-2018 untill the 18-08-2018, valid as of 11-06-2018